Why do blacks tolerate black comedians, such as on BET?

A question I've long pondered: Black comedians who denegrate the black race, RIGHT IN FRONT of masses of black people!!!

Now, we hear this nightly from black comics on TV:

- Black people are always late to work
- Black people always pay their bills late
- Black people always have bad credit
- Black people love to smoke weed
- Black people beat their children
- Black people have horrible tempers
- Black people love to yell at their boss at work
- Black people love to take extended lunch breaks
- Black people are quick to become violent with a person if provoked
- Black people love to have rampant premarital sex
- Black men have many kids by different women
- Black women have many kids by different men

And the list goes on and on.

And black people LAUGH at it!!! Why? Well, people only laugh at jokes if there is some truth to it. For example, if someone said "Germans are so unorganized" or "Asian people are so horrible at math, am I right haha" or someone said "Mexican immigrants are so picky about what kind of work they'll take aren't they"................no one would laugh, they'd just look at them funny.

But make one of the above black jokes, especially when comparing it to the white counterpart behavior, and you'll be a BET star!!!!

Black people- why do you tolerate people of your own race trashing you so badly, and even laugh at it? After all.........those jokes aren't accurate, right?
They don't all laugh; some black people get very upset about this kind of thing. Maybe the ones who laugh are just less uptight about it.

A question I've long pondered: Black comedians who denegrate the black race, RIGHT IN FRONT of masses of black people!!!

And black people LAUGH at it!!! Why? Well, people only laugh at jokes if there is some truth to it. For example, if someone said "Germans are so unorganized" or "Asian people are so horrible at math, am I right haha" or someone said "Mexican immigrants are so picky about what kind of work they'll take aren't they"................no one would laugh, they'd just look at them funny.

But make one of the above black jokes, especially when comparing it to the white counterpart behavior, and you'll be a BET star!!!!

Black people- why do you tolerate people of your own race trashing you so badly, and even laugh at it? After all.........those jokes aren't accurate, right?

The jokes are funny and they aren't bred from and delivered with hate.

I’m watching kings of comedy now 7 years later.

Btw cedric the entertainer said there would never be a black president

I don't know what to tell you. But I can tell you that there are a lot more important things to get in a twist about. As far Chris Rock goes, he's very brutal to his homies when it comes to stereotypical jokes. He kind of evens it out a bit. But Kramer, well, he wasn't making a joke, he was getting mad so that is a bit different eventhough the damage caused to him was completely over the top.
Nick cannon said anyone can say the n word. But use it with caution. If you feel comfortable enough with the crowd go for it.

Because they (the Negro comedians) all go to Klan meetings to get their latest jokes about Negroes.

Why have white people done the same thing?

Forum List

Back