Why do Blacks think all Whitey's owe them something for slavery?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

I'm sure, one day, if we all survive, we will eventually have a POTUS that will tell the blacks & the American Indians they have been treated unfairly by the whiteys.

Hello, Caddo Kid. Respectfully, could you clarify your reference to "blacks"?

Caddo Kid, when you write about "blacks", are you referring to our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness...

OR...

Are you referring to significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent?

View attachment 213175

Caddo Kid, "Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

Caddo Kid, in my opinion, based on a wealth of evidence and my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by "PRO BLACK" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (#ACEs).

Am I the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or American citizens of African descent are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "PRO BLACK or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

View attachment 213176

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

___
Caddo Kid, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
View attachment 213177
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment

that post is waaaaaaay longer than my post; I am suffering from 'post envy'

It is mental illness to continue to harp and whine on slavery since it was so long ago and ironic because Blacks themselves participated in slavery. I agree, encourage and respect successful Black people. Aretha sang about respect and she had lots of people who respected and adored her.

I find this one of the most annoying Black attributes.

I mean only about 1- 3% of White Americans owned slaves.

Now, when we look at the grand scheme of things, since millions of German, Irish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Jewish, immigrants flooded the U.S.A since the end of the Civil War.
(My guess is ultimately probably less than 1% of Whites in the U.S.A owe Blacks much of anything.

Now, this doesn't account for many White countries which hardly participated in owning Black slaves, like say Italy, Ireland, or Denmark.
or
that a lot of White countries were basically devoid completely of owning Black slaves, like Russia, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Greece, Romania, Switzerland, Austria, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Norway, Finland, the Baltic region, and Czechoslovakia.

Truth is probably like 0.1% of Whites were even involved in the Atlantic Slave Trade.
Why are all White Nationalists, Confederates, racists, Klansmen and American Nazi's Republican? What is it about the GOP that attracts them?

I was actually last registered as a Democrat, mostly because I was against W. Bush's war, I doubt I'll re-register however, considering how junkie both parties are in this country.

It is mental illness to continue to harp and whine on slavery since it was so long ago and ironic because Blacks themselves participated in slavery
You do know that practicing medicine without a license is unlawful right? Well since you're started down that path, what
does it say about individuals who have such difficulty coming to grips with the fact that they have no say so and cannot control how other people spend their time, what they discuss or refuse to stop doing/talking about, which does not directly impact them?

On the other hand if you do have a medical degree you should seriously consider asking for a refund.
I agree, encourage and respect successful Black people. Aretha sang about respect and she had lots of people who respected and adored her.
Successful Black people? What do you consider a "successful" black person? What do you consider a successful white person?

It is mental illness to continue to harp and whine on slavery since it was so long ago and ironic because Blacks themselves participated in slavery. I agree, encourage and respect successful Black people. Aretha sang about respect and she had lots of people who respected and adored her.

It is mental illness to think we are only talking about slavery. Blacks did not participate in making slavery legal. Your comments are stupid.

It is mental illness to continue to harp and whine on slavery since it was so long ago and ironic because Blacks themselves participated in slavery
You do know that practicing medicine without a license is unlawful right? Well since you're started down that path, what
does it say about individuals who have such difficulty coming to grips with the fact that they have no say so and cannot control how other people spend their time, what they discuss or refuse to stop doing/talking about, which does not directly impact them?

On the other hand if you do have a medical degree you should seriously consider asking for a refund.
I agree, encourage and respect successful Black people. Aretha sang about respect and she had lots of people who respected and adored her.
Successful Black people? What do you consider a "successful" black person? What do you consider a successful white person?

Good busts newsvine! Especially that first line. I'm still laughing. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back