Why do blacks talk so loud?

but now the gays is trying to steal the thunder..it could get ugly

Dear White Gays: Stop Stealing Black Female Culture

You are not a black woman, and you do not get to claim either blackness or womanhood. There is a clear line between appreciation and appropriation

I need some of you to cut it the hell out. Maybe, for some of you, it’s a presumed mutual appreciation for Beyoncé and weaves that has you thinking that I’m going to be amused by you approaching me in your best “Shanequa from around the way” voice. I don’t know. What I do know is that I don’t care how well you can quote Madea, who told you that your booty was getting bigger than hers, how cute you think it is to call yourself a strong black woman, who taught you to twerk, how funny you think it is to call yourself Quita or Keisha or for which black male you’ve been bottoming — you are not a black woman, and you do not get to claim either blackness or womanhood. It is not yours. It is not for you.

Let me explain.

You know what I'm talking about. You're at a restaurant, or other public area. A half dozen or so show up and sit at a table, right next to you, and proceed to talk at the top of their lungs. They're three feet away from each other, yet they're yelling at the top of their lungs. And it doesn't really matter why they do it. It's simply rude! Didn't their parents teach them any manners?

Troll thread

You know what I'm talking about. You're at a restaurant, or other public area. A half dozen or so show up and sit at a table, right next to you, and proceed to talk at the top of their lungs. They're three feet away from each other, yet they're yelling at the top of their lungs. And it doesn't really matter why they do it. It's simply rude! Didn't their parents teach them any manners?

Troll thread
How is it a troll thread? I asked a simple question.

Troll thread

It was a 'question' based on a false premise, intended to stir up the racist douche cohort here.

Troll thread

It was a 'question' based on a false premise, intended to stir up the racist douche cohort here.
It was a question based on personal experience. Racism had nothing to do with it. I assume it is a cultural thing. I simply wanted someone to explain why they do it.

Troll thread

It was a question based on personal experience. Racism had nothing to do with it. I assume it is a cultural thing. I simply wanted someone to explain why they do it.
Not all of them do. Just like all whites dont talk loudly.

Troll thread

I never said that they all do it. But it has been my experience that they do it more often than others.

Troll thread

I never said that they all do it. But it has been my experience that they do it more often than others.
My experience is the opposite. White people tend to talk very loudly where I live and the other races think they are uncouth.

My experience is the opposite. White people tend to talk very loudly where I live and the other races think they are uncouth.
Well then. You must be a racist. Lol

Parent. Not plural.

Parent. Not plural.
OOOPS! My bad.:dunno:

I'm a baritone with a naturally booming voice. Combine that with the fact that I've spent most of my working life on very loud concrete construction sites, and you can kinda get the picture.

Every once in a while I might forget to change my voicebox gears from jobsite mode to lunchtime or home mode.

Meh, stuff happens.

What is worse is when I forget to shift from commercial jobsite language to restaurant or residential neighborhood language where there's women and children around. LOL.

That's really embarrassing.

Another ignorant racist from the right chimes in.

Your post fails as a post hoc fallacy, and your notion that children without fathers is of particular issue to African-Americans is ignorant, racist, and wrong.
74% of African Americans are raised by single mothers because the fathers are absent. It’s not wrong, and there’s absolutely nothing racist about facts. You just don’t like hearing the truth.

Don’t you understand yet. You’re not allowed to say ANYTHING critical about black people or else you’re a racist.

Forum List

Back