Why do Blacks idolize thugs and criminals?

African American heros used to be people like Rosa Parks and Martin L King.

But today the heros of the black community seem to be any gang banger who manages to get himself shot by a white cop while committing a crime. ...... :cool:

Tamir Rice wasn't committing a crime you fascist pig. He was legally carrying a PELLET GUN in a PUBLIC PLACE and was summarily executed for open carry while black.

But today the heros of the black community seem to be any gang banger who manages to get himself shot by a white cop while committing a crime. ...... :cool:

Pointed this out to Asclepias over his unquestioning support over various black suspects shot by police.

Just because they're your own ethnicity doesn't mean they're on your side. Colorado Springs shooter was white I believe yet would happily hold him down while police officers got some payback.

Tamir Rice wasn't committing a crime you fascist pig. He was legally carrying a PELLET GUN in a PUBLIC PLACE and was summarily executed for open carry while black.

All god reason to NOT carry what looks like a loaded gun

-Geaux

Hollywood glamorizes criminals.

Next question.

Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King were both criminals.

Indeed they were.....In an era of legalized. 2nd class citizenship and open season on black people.

Next question.

Indeed they were.....In an era of legalized. 2nd class citizenship and open season on black people.
Actually, it's open season on Republicans. I have plenty of proof of this.

Many mexicans are the same way. Drug dealers are heros to many of them.

Next question.

Then feel free to post your "proof". And as an editorial comment, maybe you can also clarity what Republicans have to do with the title of this thread.

Next question.

Then feel free to post your "proof". And as an editorial comment, maybe you can also clarity what Republicans have to do with the title of this thread.
Don't waste your bandwidth trying to put me out or inconvenience me.

Obama originated the stereotype that defines what a clinger is.

Figure it out on your own.

Sorry, you can't bring up black crimes. The black on black murder rate, off topic. Blacks murdering whites, off topic. Black crime rates as a whole, can't bring that up. A couple of white cops or any white on black crime, and the press gets out the magnifying glass and plays up EVERY rumor. WHY does the media do that? Play down black on white crimes and over play blacks as victims? Victims lives MATER, not just BLACK lives.

But...you just brought up all of those things? :confused:

To answer the OP, anything is whatever it seems to be when you dont have contact with those people. For example: It seems to many blacks that whites have it easiy. You know why? Because many times they dont have experiences with whites so their judgement is based on ignorance.

Like the OP, but good job on your sincere attempt to understand and discuss:rolleyes:

Laquan's family got 5 million from the Chicago taxpayers ...tho he spent most of his pathetic life in foster care. Black lives matter, yo.

One has nothing to do with the other...False Equivalency matters dude

Next question.

But NOW they are acceptable and honored "trouble makers and criminals". In your face FBI

Next question.

Don't waste your bandwidth trying to put me out or inconvenience me.

Obama originated the stereotype that defines what a clinger is.

Figure it out on your own.

Why should I "figure anything out?".

It was YOU who stated that "You have proof that It is open season on Republicans".

I then invited you to post your "proof."

Your response speaks volumes about how convincing your "proof" is.

Sounds like how white people idolize the mafia and Billy the Kid. Why do you ask?

Next question.

When was the last republican church bombed with little girls in it?

Blacks are only 13% of the population.

Yet whenever you watch an episode of Cop's on TV or tune in to the local news.

75% of the criminals the police are dealing with are black people.

Is this because blacks idolize criminals and want to be more like them? ...... :dunno:

WHY DO MUSLIMS IDOLIZE BEHEADING innocents and blowing up women and children?

Forum List

Back