Why Do Blacks Dislike, Distrust, Whites?

Kal-El, only fools believe they are bound by the cultural standards of the Founders, many of whom owned slaves, degraded women, and ethnically cleansed the Native American.

The genius of the Constitution, mental midget, is that the franchise has been expanded to all adults who are citizens and not felons.

Where do you come up with your crap about "lefties." You are not mainstream America. You are a very small minority crackhead group far, far to the right. Those of us who are centrists look like commies to you because you stand to the right of Attila the Hun.

Get a grip, son.

l9injfw_je2qxnhhmvpwxg.gif

stupid thread. obvious answer. blacks in America were the PROPERTY of white folks. for anyone to be surprised that they might distrust whites seems ridiculous.

stupid thread. obvious answer. blacks in America were the PROPERTY of white folks. for anyone to be surprised that they might distrust whites seems ridiculous.

Please pots the name and age of any living black person who was EVER owned by a white person.

Conversely, please post the ages and names of any white people who EVER owned a black person.

Hey dummy, gotta news flash for you. Black people in this country were made equal long before women were, you don't generally see women running around talking about killing white men. Why? because for the most part they have accepted responsibility for their own selves and moved on.

Please pots the name and age of any living black person who was EVER owned by a white person.

Conversely, please post the ages and names of any white people who EVER owned a black person.

Hey dummy, gotta news flash for you. Black people in this country were made equal long before women were, you don't generally see women running around talking about killing white men. Why? because for the most part they have accepted responsibility for their own selves and moved on.

how many names do you think I could find of folks whose great grandparents were property? do you honestly think that the emancipation proclamation eliminated the stigma of blacks having been brought to this country in chains as property?

And women certainly did not have the right to vote until the early 20th century, but they were NEVER cosidered simple property like blacks were.

Again... do you really expect that the distrust and hatred that was bred during two hundred years of slavery is going to be eliminated in less that that amount of time?

how many names do you think I could find of folks whose great grandparents were property? do you honestly think that the emancipation proclamation eliminated the stigma of blacks having been brought to this country in chains as property?

And women certainly did not have the right to vote until the early 20th century, but they were NEVER cosidered simple property like blacks were.

Again... do you really expect that the distrust and hatred that was bred during two hundred years of slavery is going to be eliminated in less that that amount of time?

My great grandfather was a Native American who was killed by the US Army . Neither my grandfather, my father, nor I harbor no ill feelings towards the government. Why are you so racist that you claim that black people aren't capable of getting over things , especially things that didn't happen TO THEM, as other races can?

Oh by the way, yes women were certainly nothing more than property at one time in this nation.

Shut up, Conhog; until you drop your secret racism and come out in the open or simply repent and become a decent person, then just shut up.

Blacks distrust other blacks more then any other group distrust each other.

And why wouldn't they?

Shut up, Conhog; until you drop your secret racism and come out in the open or simply repent and become a decent person, then just shut up.

Man are you dishonest and stupid. just 3 posts above the one of you calling me a racist, I am pointedly saying that claiming the COTUS doesn't cover not whites is stupid.

Racist my ass.

My great grandfather was a Native American who was killed by the US Army . Neither my grandfather, my father, nor I harbor no ill feelings towards the government. Why are you so racist that you claim that black people aren't capable of getting over things , especially things that didn't happen TO THEM, as other races can?

Oh by the way, yes women were certainly nothing more than property at one time in this nation.

how noble pf you and your grandfather and father! Given the way the US government lied and cheated the native americans, I have no doubt that most of them distrust whites as much as blacks do, and have every right to feel that way.

And when, in US history, was it legal to sell white women as property?

CornHole,

Sit down and salivitate over your homo pictures. Leave important stuff to the growups.

Last edited:
I laboriously wrote this article the other day, which discusses this racial question, with special emphasis on the American scene. I am not allowed to post links yet so you'll have to copy and paste the following link. Forgive me for harping on this, but it is an urgent subject.
home7.swipnet.se/~w-73784/raceinsight.htm
/Mats

In my country, when white kids are put into a major school, they seem to adjust to ethnic variety, while the black kids, and other foreign ethnicities, tend to bunch up and surround themselves with familiar faces. They have a higher level of anxiety, and they more often react with fear and aggression. The situation in the U.S. seems to be very similar.

Among Africans, Arabs, Syrians, and other ethnic groups, there is a strong tendency to keep to themselves, to socialize with people who look like themselves. Certain ethnic groups tend to put much emphasis on the microsocial perspective, and the individual is to a great extent carried by the collective.

This social principle seems to imply that there is a weaker impetus toward individual emancipation. The foremost principle is instead to be carried by the collective, as opposed to having ambitions and to journey somewhere in life.

So it depends on hereditary factors. This is the answer to the question that this thread poses.
/Mats

This guy call me a pedophile and he gets an erection when he reads himself being refered to as Cornhole.......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back