Why do black racists deny that their racism is racism?

Counselor... If I may...

I don't Beleive the KKK or the Black Panther's Feel that they are Racist.

:)

peace...

I believe they DO feel that they are racists and warmly embrace their own racism.

I find it amusing that they share one belief, despite all of their cavernous differences:

they both want segregation! :lol:

While I Agree that they ARE both Racist Groups, I Think they Justify their Racism while Calling the other Racists...

In that, I don't Honestly Believe they Believe themselves to be what they call the other...

I have no Further Statements for the Court, your Honor.

It's the Counselor's Floor.

peace...

The KKK (believe it or not) has a web site. There, in a typically muddled fashion, they attempt to lay out their reason for existing. They are quite concerned with securing and "preserving" the White Race. They can call it "stem cell research" for all I care. But any rational definiton of racism informs us that they are advocating a racist ideology. White are (in their pinheads) "superior" to the other races and thus efforts need to be undertaken to "preserve" that alleged "superiority."

William Joyce is BY FAR the exception from my observations.
what, you think he actually thinks he is a racist?

I may be mistaken but I was under the impression that he's a self avowed racist?

Actually, he denies that he is a racist...he claims he is a separatist.

He likes black people...he just doesn't think that they should be allowed in the same culture and society as white people.

I may be mistaken but I was under the impression that he's a self avowed racist?

He likes black people...he just doesn't think that they should be allowed in the same culture and society as white people.

And on what alleged "basis" does he maintain that blacks ought to not be allowed in the same culture and society as white people?

I believe they DO feel that they are racists and warmly embrace their own racism.

I find it amusing that they share one belief, despite all of their cavernous differences:

they both want segregation! :lol:

While I Agree that they ARE both Racist Groups, I Think they Justify their Racism while Calling the other Racists...

In that, I don't Honestly Believe they Believe themselves to be what they call the other...

I have no Further Statements for the Court, your Honor.

It's the Counselor's Floor.

peace...

The KKK (believe it or not) has a web site. There, in a typically muddled fashion, they attempt to lay out their reason for existing. They are quite concerned with securing and "preserving" the White Race. They can call it "stem cell research" for all I care. But any rational definiton of racism informs us that they are advocating a racist ideology. White are (in their pinheads) "superior" to the other races and thus efforts need to be undertaken to "preserve" that alleged "superiority."

And all that having been Said, I still don't Believe they Believe they are Racist, nor do the Black Panthers...

But each Believes the other is.

Follow me?

peace...

William Joyce is BY FAR the exception from my observations.

Like I was sayin

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Peace.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

Why do black racists (like the Basshole) deny that their racism is racism?
Because racism can only be practiced by the people that control the resources and the system that governs them. Whites are the only ones that can practice racism in this country. What you are talking about is Blacks hating white people which really is only a reaction to white racism.

Categorizing groups based upon perceived differences of "race" is racist.
Racism is the erroneous belief that there are qualitative differences in humans based upon genetic make up or, even more ludicrously, merely upon a shade of skin color.

Why do black racists (like the Basshole) deny that their racism is racism?
Because racism can only be practiced by the people that control the resources and the system that governs them. Whites are the only ones that can practice racism in this country. What you are talking about is Blacks hating white people which really is only a reaction to white racism.
EvenIknow.jpg

Racism is the erroneous belief that there are qualitative differences in humans based upon genetic make up or, even more ludicrously, merely upon a shade of skin color.
There are qualitative differences....Ever notice that most of the people playing football and basketball are black?....That's because of specific qualified skill sets inherent in black men, which make them more suited to play those games....It's not about skin color.

There are qualitative differences....Ever notice that most of the people playing football and basketball are black?....That's because of specific qualified skill sets inherent in black men, which make them more suited to play those games....It's not about skin color.
That's quantitative, not qualitative.
Women can't successfully play American football against any team of men, but that has nothing to do with their quality of being human.

That’s just stupid.

That's quantitative, not qualitative.
Women can't successfully play American football against any team of men, but that has nothing to do with their quality of being human.
You said QUALITATIVE....I read it three times to make sure what you said....Proof read your own shit.

Forum List

Back