Why do black people riot and steal so often?

Name 2 situations in the past 10 years where there was a riot by a predominently white community, where there was MASS looting. Theres always something stolen during a riot, so any incident where something was stolen wont do. You need to come up with a situation where looting was the primary function of the mob.

WTO riots do not count, as very few people looted anything.
I eagerly await your next thread, lamenting the fact that there is no White Miss America pageant.

Doug

There ain't no subject to discuss. It just ain't true. Blacks don't riot and steal any more than whites... so what exactly do you want me to debate. Your premise is bullshit.

...but you know i can easily start posting news stories about all the riots in black communities where they began looting like crazy. You cant come up with even half as many stories about white people doing it, and white people outnumber black people in the US about 10 times over. Would you like to be honest about this or do i have prove my point by doing exactly what i just said?

You reckon all the rioting done every year after a northern team wins the Stanley cup is done by black people? How about when a northern college wins a football or basketball championship?

Unless you can prove that the riot was primarily about mass looting, your examples do not apply. I never said only black people riot, i said they seem to be the only ones that do the mass looting thing.

At least when there are "black" riots, its usually about a perceived injustice. Whether or not the injustice actually exists. When white people riot, its because their sports team won or lost. Even though I disagree with all rioting, all in all I would prefer the injustice riot, since it actually has a bit more social importance.

Um, Chicago Bulls riots anyone? There was no injustice there, in fact they actually won the title. There wasnt what i would consider "mass looting" in this example though, i was just pointing out that black people do the normal riot thing as well as doing the mass looting riot thing.

Name 2 situations in the past 10 years where there was a riot by a predominently white community, where there was MASS looting. Theres always something stolen during a riot, so any incident where something was stolen wont do. You need to come up with a situation where looting was the primary function of the mob.

WTO riots do not count, as very few people looted anything.
I eagerly await your next thread, lamenting the fact that there is no White Miss America pageant.

Doug

Normal white people dont lament that there is no white miss america. Ive never once in my life heard of anyone complaining about this. Its funny that you mention this though, seeing how black people got upset when a white girl won Miss Hampton for the first time in their schools history. The timing of your little jab could not be worse, since this happened less than a week ago. Since she won this contest, shes been insulted and treated poorly by the black students. Its appauling behavior.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDxpztcKv20]YouTube - Crowning Of First White Miss Hampton Unversirty At A Majority Black University Divides Campus[/ame]

Heres a good pic that pretty much tells the story. Check out the look on their faces....

miss+hampton.jpg

Have a recent video of a community of white people complaining about something like this? No? Then i guess white people are pretty fucking good with their race relations. It doesnt bother us when a black girl wins, nor should it.

Last edited:
Whites are the only group taught not to be proud of their race.

In fact, whites are supposed to feel guilty for being white.

There are Miss Black America contests

Miss Hispanic America contest.

All Asian beauty pagents

But can you imagine the outrage if some held a White Miss America contest ?

The screams of racism would be shouted from the roof tops.

Whites are the only group taught not to be proud of their race.

In fact, whites are supposed to feel guilty for being white.

There are Miss Black America contests

Miss Hispanic America contest.

All Asian beauty pagents

But can you imagine the outrage if some held a White Miss America contest ?

The screams of racism would be shouted from the roof tops.

That's actually a good point.

Because they can. They have nothing else to do and they are all genetically stupid and believe whatever they are told. Lincoln did them no great favor. They need to be taken care of like little children because they are too stupid to take care of themselves.

That is classic.

This is what I love about the Sisters, they don't fake it.

They fake nothing, not orgaisms not approval, nothing.

I love a good sister.

This is why I always have my coffee black, no milk or suger.

Because they can. They have nothing else to do and they are all genetically stupid and believe whatever they are told. Lincoln did them no great favor. They need to be taken care of like little children because they are too stupid to take care of themselves.

So much for intelligent debate...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back