Why do black people fight with the police so often?

I understand averages, and you can pretend all you want that its the evil black man who is a criminal and thus poor, but the truth is that poverty drives people to crime regardless of color. Poverty is also cyclical , meaning if you're born into poverty, yoiur chances of getting out aren't very good, so blacks tend to be stuck in a cycle.
Stupid is, as stupid does.
Yep...and you are stupid.

Are you serious? Of course the world would be a better place if the black crime rate was reduced to the white crime rate. And better yet to have no crime at all. Duh!

Why do you refuse to believe black culture and black proclivities produce a higher crime rate? It happens everywhere in the world. Do you actually believe 'excuses' exonerate black criminals? Why shouldn't we notice that blacks commit more crime and NE asians less?

Where does this happen at all over the world? You make up stuff as you go along. I've checked the stats and the only countries where the numbers are out of proportion are in the US and S. Africa. Why don't you look up some of this stuff before you post it.

wow...the idea of needing a police officer stationed at a school is just so foreign to me. hard to believe really.

just out of curiosity, do they stay there for much of the day? do they actually have much interaction with the students? is there a real need to have one there?

Yes, ours is at the school all day. They provide various functions. Everything from traffic duty before and after to school to drug education to truancy enforcement to whatever. Honestly one of our biggest problems is teenagers who go hunting before school and then show up with a rifle or bow or what have you in their vehicle. In that case our Compliance Officer collects the weapon until after school. BTW we only allow a student to forget once, the second time you bring a weapon to school accidentally, you're expelled.

ConSwine,

We all don't live in government constructed welfare projects like you. Most of us live in decent neighbourhoods and pay taxes. ConSwine, leave your Trailer Park, get a job, move into a decent area where the minorities or few and far between.

LOL - Just so you know, I live in a small town, My nearest neighbor is 5 miles from my house, we have 1300 students K-12. I'd say we're 80% white 9 % hispanice and 1% black.

If that were true no black man would ever have the ability to climb out of said poverty or stop committing crimes.
Go back to the 5th grade and ask the teacher to explain to you how averages work.

I understand averages, and you can pretend all you want that its the evil black man who is a criminal and thus poor, but the truth is that poverty drives people to crime regardless of color. Poverty is also cyclical , meaning if you're born into poverty, yoiur chances of getting out aren't very good, so blacks tend to be stuck in a cycle.
The Irish and the Asians got out of it.

The Negro commits criminal acts because he is programmed genetically to do so. The Negro people can't help it.

I don't understand why he didn't just pepper spray her. also why is this cop having such a hard time restrainning her. what would have happened if this was a dude? I think he needs more trainning. I was told that anytime a cop gives you a lawful order that you had to comply. so why didn't this girl/woman comply? you heard several times in the video the officer telling her to stop struggling.

Forum List

Back