Why do black men love jail so much?

But to suggest one ethnic group is pre-disposed to a life of crime because of the color of their skin is a bunch of garbage.
It's not the black skin color, It's the high testosterone and low IQ levels.

And you are better positioned than most to know about low IQ levels. You should try to live with it. Envy will just eat away at you.

In all seriousness,some Black Men do glorify Jail but those men are woefully ignorant or just trying to sell records. Personally I've never met a Black Man who glorified Jail. If you ignant,you ignant. Color doesn't matter. Many White & Hispanic Men glorify Jail too. Ignorance crosses all ethnic & color lines. So it's not necessary to single out only one Race. If yuze ignant,yuze ignant. End of story.

I don't know why anyone would want to glorify a place where you have to get permission to sleep, eat, piss or shit. No thank you.:cool:

In all seriousness,some Black Men do glorify Jail but those men are woefully ignorant or just trying to sell records. Personally I've never met a Black Man who glorified Jail. If you ignant,you ignant. Color doesn't matter. Many White & Hispanic Men glorify Jail too. Ignorance crosses all ethnic & color lines. So it's not necessary to single out only one Race. If yuze ignant,yuze ignant. End of story.

I don't know why anyone would want to glorify a place where you have to get permission to sleep, eat, piss or shit. No thank you.:cool:

You got somethin' against the Marine Corps?

:razz:

You got somethin' against the Marine Corps?

Black people hate to work so they steel the things they need or want. If they end up in prison they get 3 meals a day and a place to sleep and tons and tons of other black people to make friends with.

Rap music does often glorify violence and prison terms are perceived to give certain artists "street cred"

But with that said, I imagine the recidivism rate is probably the same across all races of criminals. There are some career criminals who find prison time an "occupational hazard" that they are wiliing to risk. Three hots and a cot can be respite.

You need to research the statistics on the percentages of different races who are incarcerated.

chanel's statement is accurate enough. There's a ~10% difference on recidivism rates between whites and blacks. At least according to this 1994 study, which is the most recent data available on this topic.

Page 7.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpr94.pdf

want argue with morons on this , but think about this , in st. louis a black man killed two sheriffs knowing he'd be killed because he was not going back to prison , now you bigots if he love jail so fucking much why lose his life over going back ? your a jack ass .

want argue with morons on this , but think about this , in st. louis a black man killed two sheriffs knowing he'd be killed because he was not going back to prison , now you bigots if he love jail so fucking much why lose his life over going back ? your a jack ass .
link?

They commit so much crime, and brag about their prison stays in rap songs like it's a badge of honor, I must say why do black men love jail so much? Why are they not more ashamed of jail time? Why aren't 90% of black men outraged at rappers who glorify prison terms?

to which rap songs, specifically, are you referring?

i'm just wondering what you spend your time listening to.

Well, lets start with "The Greatest Rapper of All Time" Tupac Shakur. He constantly "repped" or gave "shout outs" in his lyrics to the multiple California State prisons he spent time in.

link?

not found on the net , it happened blocks from here watched it on the local news
one of the cops tits in the ringer for post pictures of his body on youtoo .

you sometime wile your off your computer you see things .
but if you want to look it it happened here in st. louis

Forum List

Back