Why do atheists care about religion?

Once again , quit preaching to the believers. You whine like a stuck pig when you perceive any believer preaching to you.

And since they are not converting you, why in the hell do you think your preaching is going to convert anyone to your view point?

I repeat, I do not think you can go a day without one of these ignorant posts.

• Banned
Shut the fuck up. There is no such thing as equality, nor should there be. We already heard the ******* bitching about discrimination, and the fags, and the females. Your kind shouldn't be equal under the law, nor in society.

We stopped kocking at your dorr- be grateful for that. I dion't care haow many laws discrimenate or are based on someone else's religion! This counry is for white chrsitans; love it or get out.

Can we go one day where people just appreciate the discrimenation we have in this country?.

Ran that through a translator...

JB, were you raped by a Priest or Minister or Pastor as a child?

Were your parents religious and also child beaters? Threw your head against the wall a few times or more? :eek:

What is it that makes you so obsessed with a group of people that have NOT ONCE on this board, tried to convert you to what they believe, while you BULLY yourself around this board calling them idiots and other pleasant things as you RANT AND RAVE?

SEEK HELP, YOU ARE MENTALLY DISTURBED and need psychological HELP.

Is this what you want from us? To get you the help you need somehow?

I don't think we can help you with this obsession of yours to destroy us, but we may be able to somehow get you the help you obviously need?

Care

• Banned
So ever woman that wanted legal equality only did so because she was beaten?

Ever black man who marched w/ MLK shoulda just seen a shrink?

You reveal much about just how shitty a person you are, Care. We already knew about rgs

I have put forth facts

Noone has been able to refute them

these pathetic ad homs merely show what kind of people you really are

We don't care to refute them, why should we? Certainly this should not be a surprise to you JB?

Why is this so important to you? Do you really want company so badly that you want to convert the very people you call idiots, to your beliefs?

What's in all of THIS for you? Have you asked yourself that question?

Watch out for what you wish for....

Care

You reveal much about just how shitty a person you are, Care. We already knew about rgs

Why do you care what type of person I am, shitty or not? You HATE Christians, and have made this clear with your never ending obsession of thread after thread after thread, bashing what some of them believe or are perceived to believe by you....?

care

Shut the fuck up. There is no such thing as equality, nor should there be. We already heard the ******* bitching about discrimination, and the fags, and the females. Your kind shouldn't be equal under the law, nor in society.

We stopped kocking at your dorr- be grateful for that. I dion't care haow many laws discrimenate or are based on someone else's religion! This counry is for white chrsitans; love it or get out.

Can we go one day where people just appreciate the discrimenation we have in this country?.

Reported your ass. You are not supposed to change what someone has said and present it as if they said it by the quote functions.

Basically cuz they desire a peaceful world and with a bunch of brainwashed asswipes dreaming around,worldwide, that will never be possible.
Religion has been the plague of mankind and peace since the beginning of time.

I do not believe in god and hence I waste no energy on him, her, it.

Rabid atheists are no different than rabid gays, rabid environmentalists etc. they need to be offended by someone or something to feel they have a purpose.

Why do you care what type of person I am, shitty or not? You HATE Christians, and have made this clear with your never ending obsession of thread after thread after thread, bashing what some of them believe or are perceived to believe by you....?

care

You don't suppose that the "loving" Christians make their feelings obvious in the never-ending obsession, displayed by thread after thread after thread, with the CHOICE of others, do you? Just sayin'....

care

You don't suppose that the "loving" Christians make their feelings obvious in the never-ending obsession, displayed by thread after thread after thread, with the CHOICE of others, do you? Just sayin'....

No I don't 925.

I believe there is a legitimate, scientific reason for people to take a position on Abortion, so I do understand where most prolifer's come from regarding such and where prochoicers come from regarding such and truly, some may want to mask it in religion, but this is not the real issue at hand...imho.

care

Last edited:

care

No I don't 925.

I believe there is a legitimate, scientific reason for people to take a position on Abortion, so I do understand where most prolifer's come from regarding such and where prochoicers come from regarding such and truly, some may want to mask it in religion, but this is not the real issue at hand...imho.

care

You must be reading different stuff than I'm reading.....

You needn't bother wading through all of this. Just go to the last page.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/79494-if-you-are-pro-choice-can-you-be-a-conservative.html

Reported your ass. You are not supposed to change what someone has said and present it as if they said it by the quote functions.

Wrong - you are not supposed to change what someone said, and present it through the quote function without indicating you did so in a clear manner, which he did.

I do not believe in god and hence I waste no energy on him, her, it.

Rabid atheists are no different than rabid gays, rabid environmentalists etc. they need to be offended by someone or something to feel they have a purpose.

Exactly! JB's shit is just that. Shit. Shit because nobody's paying attention to him, and he has nothing better to do but he needs attention from someone, even if it's negative.

No I don't 925.

care

You must be reading different stuff than I'm reading.....

You needn't bother wading through all of this. Just go to the last page.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/79494-if-you-are-pro-choice-can-you-be-a-conservative.html

Haven't read the last page of the thread yet, but I see that it was Cecille arguing with you and let me just say, cecilie is an entity all on her own and in and of itself....

She is very opinionated and has no room for anyone else's opinion....she BASHED the most christian like person, and whole hearted Believer that I know, Immanuel and argued with him post after post.... and nastily at that....maybe just having a bad day but still....? sooooooooo....... I would NEVER take a single person or two and put a label on an entire group because of it....

Just as I AM NOT bashing other Atheists or grouping them in with JB, because of the way that JB INDIVIDUALLY acts...ya know?

Care

EVEN if indicated, I DO NOT think that what someone has said, should be allowed to be changed using the original quote function.

I realize it may not be the rule, BUT IT SHOULD BE, because it says, ORIGINALLY POSTED BY:

imho!

Care

Forum List

Back