Why do anti-science religionists never question the theory of gravity?

Can someone show me the rigorous lab work that isolates a 20PPM increase in CO2 (that's a .002% change in atmosphere) as the sole cause of "Global warming" and "Ocean acidification"?

Yeah, I didn't think you could either

Thanks

They're not my "evolution theories". As for intelligent design that theory was developed by mans' imagination fed by the fear that evolution would eventually result in those with faith to be considered silly; which would have put Priests and Rabbi's , Minister's and such in jeopardy.

The theory of evolution was fed by curiosity; the 'theory' of intelligent design was fed by necessity and self interest.
Oe noes! Someone might think I'm silly! Can't have that! :cool:

People's faith is between them and God. Your opinion has nothing to do with it, your foot-stamping petulance aside.

Why do anti-science religionists never question the theory of gravity? Seriously, our current theory of gravity is far more God destroying than evolution or the big bang theory ever could have been! Einstein's gravity shows us that the concepts of an absolute time and space are false, that the measurement of these very basic quantities changes depending on how the observer's space-time is warped by matter - there is no preferred reference frame! Doens't that just blow God out of the water? Yet I rarely see the anti-scientist religionists attacking the theory of gravity!

why?

In Genesis, the Lord explained how the waters, they sky, and the earth were seperated. You guys, you keep focusing on the tricks (the magic). We that believe in the Lord focus on the magician. He has shown us that He can defy gravity (He walked on water). He can command the elements. He set it all in motion, and knows how it works. You guys figure a tiny piece of the galactic picture and you want us to abandon the Lord for your story?

Get back to me when you can tell me why the democrats keep voting for people that commit crimes into office, and then complain when the same people they voted for run a corporation with greed and corruption.

Why do anti-science religionists never question the theory of gravity? Seriously, our current theory of gravity is far more God destroying than evolution or the big bang theory ever could have been! Einstein's gravity shows us that the concepts of an absolute time and space are false, that the measurement of these very basic quantities changes depending on how the observer's space-time is warped by matter - there is no preferred reference frame! Doens't that just blow God out of the water? Yet I rarely see the anti-scientist religionists attacking the theory of gravity!

why?

In Genesis, the Lord explained how the waters, they sky, and the earth were seperated. You guys, you keep focusing on the tricks (the magic). We that believe in the Lord focus on the magician. He has shown us that He can defy gravity (He walked on water). He can command the elements. He set it all in motion, and knows how it works. You guys figure a tiny piece of the galactic picture and you want us to abandon the Lord for your story?

Get back to me when you can tell me why the democrats keep voting for people that commit crimes into office, and then complain when the same people they voted for run a corporation with greed and corruption.

It's kinda like "Stockholm Syndrome".

why?

You are an idiot. The Bible says people lived a thousand years before god destroyed the earth with the great flood. It says time is not fixed. The bible is over 6,000 years old. Einstein's theory fell apart in 50 years.

[youtube]t2mjoI7bgXM[/youtube]

great point.

they only believe sceince when it suits them.

all sceince is subject to political needs to them.

There is nothing they wont attack to retain their historically failed ideas

You words can fit liberals just as well.

You only believe the science you like.

Science is a political weapon as long as it serves your needs.

There is absolutely NOTHING you won't attack to retain your historically failed ideas.

Well, both science and scripture are like two of the world's greatest prostitutes, exploited selectively to satisfy the depraved and specialized needs of each "john."

954646_476428395772382_1691358687_n.jpg

Then the devil took Him to the holy city and had Him stand on the highest point of the temple.
"If You are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written: "'He will command His angels concerning You, and they will lift You up in their hands, so that You will not strike Your foot against a stone.'"

Matthew 4:5-6, NIV
whatSup wiTh thE punKshooAshin ?

Any reference to God or Jesus is capitalized.
Whether it's 'Son of God' or, simply, calling Him 'You".

:eusa_shhh:

Apparently, leftists public school graduates don't realize that "God" and "Jesus" are proper names, and "Son of God" is an official title, and thus the English language dictates that they be capitalized; also, that proper English, as a language developed in a Christian nation (that would be England, leftists), dictates that all pronoun references to God or Jesus also be capitalized to denote that He is not merely some random human.

Of course, half the time they don't now how to use commas, either, so I can see where capitalization rules might fox them.

whatSup wiTh thE punKshooAshin ?

Any reference to God or Jesus is capitalized.
Whether it's 'Son of God' or, simply, calling Him 'You".

:eusa_shhh:

Apparently, leftists public school graduates don't realize that "God" and "Jesus" are proper names, and "Son of God" is an official title, and thus the English language dictates that they be capitalized; also, that proper English, as a language developed in a Christian nation (that would be England, leftists), dictates that all pronoun references to God or Jesus also be capitalized to denote that He is not merely some random human.

Of course, half the time they don't now how to use commas, either, so I can see where capitalization rules might fox them.
Rules of grammar, spelling, and punctuation are THE MAN'S way of keeping us down!

sPeeK!! ,trootH 2 poWar*)!

Forum List

Back