Why do Americans want European style Entitlements?

No, taking more of people's money to give to the government leaves them with less to spend and slows down economic growth.
Too high of taxes makes the rich and company's move out and go elsewhere and the government and or states losses those taxes.
Debt that the government has is because it spends more than it can take in and borrows too much.

I'm sorry sometimes I don't have the time to do the whole thing. I have a husband with MS and sometimes I have to leave the board to help him.
Plz learn how to quote correctly, I mean shit All you have to do is push a butten but that seems to be to hard for you.
1) Overall the govt taking more money from people and using more efficiently then otherwise makes those people richer. The reason you think otherwise is because you exclude the benefits government creates. When you include ALL the data you find that Europe is better.
2) Govt debt is only bad if it is used to spend on wasteful things. So for example the govt going in debt to make 200 times more money then they borrowed is 2 years s not bad
So basically looking at debt/spending is ignorant; instead you should look at benefits of said spending

Europe is in big trouble just like us. Greece is going down and maybe a few others.

Gov. doesn't make money, they bring in money (taxes). Government does not sell products, they spend tax payers money.
When gov. prints too much money is devalues the dollar.
Debt and spending has to paid off eventually and I don't think that it's right to put that onto our future generations.

Nice of you to avoid the whole topic and go on a mini rant that contains nothing pertaining to reality

Plz learn how to quote correctly, I mean shit All you have to do is push a butten but that seems to be to hard for you.
1) Overall the govt taking more money from people and using more efficiently then otherwise makes those people richer. The reason you think otherwise is because you exclude the benefits government creates. When you include ALL the data you find that Europe is better.
2) Govt debt is only bad if it is used to spend on wasteful things. So for example the govt going in debt to make 200 times more money then they borrowed is 2 years s not bad
So basically looking at debt/spending is ignorant; instead you should look at benefits of said spending

Europe is in big trouble just like us. Greece is going down and maybe a few others.

Gov. doesn't make money, they bring in money (taxes). Government does not sell products, they spend tax payers money.
Debt and spending has to paid off eventually and I don't think that it's right to put that onto our future generations.

Nice of you to avoid the whole topic and go on a mini rant that contains nothing pertaining to reality

Stop slurping your boyfriends penis so much, its not healthy.:cuckoo:

Who knew that killing brain cells would make you think that you type with your mouth

Who knew that killing brain cells would make you think that you type with your mouth

How do you manage type with your boyfriends cock pistoning in and out of your mouth and both your hands fondling his balls? do you type with your feet?

Forum List

Back