Why do Americans not like France today?

rtwngAvngr
Who said you were dogs? You have national low self esteem.

France is good at convincing others? Of course, when you lie and tell everyone what they want to hear, and switch views according to your audience, you have the illusion of being liked by all, when in fact you simply have no moral compass and no set of values. Your nation is morally and ethically bankrupt

Are you speaking of France or USA ? because the red sentence gave me a doubt...

Comrade :
Hitler sure proved you wrong

I spoke of the 1870's...Europe thought we were KO. But we proove during the first quarter of the XXth centurythat France was always a mighty country : first ground amry with Germany, third fleet.

Never meant Hitler.

But nevermind, you hate France and French, and don't believe the french history, you know nothing about it, and you don't want to change because you like it, be close-minded. You feel good in your ignorance...

padisha emperor said:
rtwngAvngr

Are you speaking of France or USA ? because the red sentence gave me a doubt...

Comrade :

I spoke of the 1870's...Europe thought we were KO. But we proove during the first quarter of the XXth centurythat France was always a mighty country : first ground amry with Germany, third fleet.

Never meant Hitler.

But nevermind, you hate France and French, and don't believe the french history, you know nothing about it, and you don't want to change because you like it, be close-minded. You feel good in your ignorance...

Sorry dish---I tried to start this thread so we could talk about the current relationship between France and the US and not history but it always seems to end up there. Is anyone in France looking into the claims that certain French people received money form Saddam for thier veto in the security council? IF this really occurred do the French even see this as wrong?

Dillo, I only answered to Comrdae, so why are you always saying that I trouble the thread ?

nevermind.

IN France we knew that we have good relatiopns with Saddam Hussein, I saw reportage on TV who showed french politics, like Chirac, in Bagdad with Saddazm. But it was in the 70's, i believe. At this time, everybody was good with Hussei : a laic leader of a muslim country.

For the story of the money for the veto....not sure....have you links ?
can you proove it ? because without links it is easy. And please, correct links. not a magazine who hates France, it won't be objective.

padisha emperor said:
Dillo, I only answered to Comrdae, so why are you always saying that I trouble the thread ?

nevermind.

IN France we knew that we have good relatiopns with Saddam Hussein, I saw reportage on TV who showed french politics, like Chirac, in Bagdad with Saddazm. But it was in the 70's, i believe. At this time, everybody was good with Hussei : a laic leader of a muslim country.

For the story of the money for the veto....not sure....have you links ?
can you proove it ? because without links it is easy. And please, correct links. not a magazine who hates France, it won't be objective.

I see---the French do not believe that Chirac had any hidden dealings with Saddam. You are a whole lot like our liberals. Ignore the truth !

GIve me some links dummy !

And in your mouth, the sentence "Ignore the truth !" makes me laugh : are you not ignoring it when you deny that Iraqs war was for Oil ?

But, this is not the topic, can you give me links, correct links, about this deal ?
Because if no, I can also say everything, like : GW Bush deals with al Quaeda to be always hostile against USA, so Bush has an ennemy, a justification for his agressive politic.
Youn see, it is easy to say some stupidities without links.

for the french deal : why did we do that ? We knew tha t USA will attack Iraq. And if we would have vote for USA, France would have damned her soul.

padisha emperor said:
GIve me some links dummy !

And in your mouth, the sentence "Ignore the truth !" makes me laugh : are you not ignoring it when you deny that Iraqs war was for Oil ?

But, this is not the topic, can you give me links, correct links, about this deal ?
Because if no, I can also say everything, like : GW Bush deals with al Quaeda to be always hostile against USA, so Bush has an ennemy, a justification for his agressive politic.
Youn see, it is easy to say some stupidities without links.

for the french deal : why did we do that ? We knew tha t USA will attack Iraq. And if we would have vote for USA, France would have damned her soul.
here's one to start with http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/...1001.xml&sSheet=/opinion/2004/10/10/ixop.html

here's another--search yourself dammit---afraid what you might find?--there are hundreds of them http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/commentary/story/0,4386,277954,00.html

So now we know the truth. Forget the row about Saddam's non-existent weapons stockpiles. That, after all, should never have been the justification for war in the first place. The proper casus belli for regime change in Baghdad was Saddam's non-compliance with 17 United Nations resolutions over a period of more than 12 years.

this is taken from your site :
it proove the sied of this "information website"...a subective site, on the US side...

Because I never heard the USA speak of the UN resolution violation. I only heard of a Threat for the world, of WMD, of links with Al Qaeda....
If the US like so much the UNO, like it meaned in thi article, why did they no respect the Vote of the Council ?

This have no worth.

I don't deny, but this link seems to be very unworthy, unobjective.
It is possible that some french politic under the Chirac's Prime minister rule, have relations with Iraq.
But the fact that Hussein bought the french vote........it was useless for France, think a little : USA will invade Iraq, nevermind the result of the vote. Hussein's rule will be finished. SO, why help him ? it has no sense.
Do you think that the french people, who was against the war, know all the subtilities of the realtion between France and Iraq ? do you think that the French like Hussein ? Not at all
THe french people, like the english, the spanish, the german.....was against because we fiound it rerally unfair, illegal...

Sir Evil :
Perhaps the people, what about Chiracs ongoing friendship with Saddam since 1974?

Just bustin you balls about the length of time!

Me :

Look, I already answer........

Forum List

Back