CDZ Why do Americans hate Muslims?

I don't hate liberal muslims or moderate muslims. They don't hate me for my apostasy.They don't try to kill me.
Some of them are quite annoyed at the extremists always claiming to act on behalf of Islam.
So I consider the liberal and the moderate as my allies against the extremists.

Here's a Islamic head of state that disagrees with you.....

ERDOGAN-no-moderate-islam-2.jpg

Turkey lives a secular life indeed. The Turkish have developed their own Islam. But if Turkish Government had serious problems with radicals Erdogan would be telling another words. Modern political situation allows me to split Islam into radical and moderate one. IMHO

Can someone explain to me why Americans hate Muslims so much? Not Terrorists, but Muslims

Strawman, that some Americans hate Muslims doesn’t equate to “Americans” hate Muslims. Most Americans don’t. Except the terrorists…

I'm sorry, but I just don't trust the Muslims. Hate is an awfully strong word though. :D

Hate is the word I was addressing. I can tell you though I have many Muslim friends and I've worked with many Muslims and I've observed no difference regarding their morality and recognition of right and wrong between them and everyone else.

I have also frequently discussed this subject with them and they are as anti-murder as anyone else, they say those people aren't representing the true Islam. I tell them what bothers me the most isn't that I suspect most Muslims secretly support terror, it's that they are generally silent about it. They concede it's a fair point.

You have to realize though for prominent Muslims to speak out against the extremists, they are then in more danger than non-Muslims doing it. Extremists are holding the world hostage, including the Muslim world.

I have also worked with and socialized with MANY MANY muslims-----you claim that
"muslim extremists" do not represent the "true islam"-------how nice. Do they tell you just what the "TRUE ISLAM" is? I have been told by muslims from very Islamic countries-----and I have also learned from my husband who was born in
a VERY VERY muslim country. I have also been told by--"others" from muslim countries-----like Iran, Jordan, etc etc.. ----so you tell me----what is TRUE ISLAM? and how does it differ from ----ISIS??

Forum List

Back