Why do Americans age so poorly? Why don't we care about health and beauty?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
From young and feminine to fat woman you see at a Trump rally!

How do Americans become such hideous ogres by the time they are 50? Fast food? Stress? Tobacco?

Lack of self control?

How do Americans become such hideous ogres by the time they are 50? Fast food? Stress? Tobacco?

Lack of self control?

its every americans god given right to be a lazy fat slob with brown teeth,,,

you dont like it then move to a country more to your liking,,,

Lack of self control?

lol

Why are there so many beautiful feminine women in Russia?

Lack of self control?

I usually find the ugly fat women supporting people like Hitlery Clinton or PHoxahontas, because they are so ulgy...

How ugly are they??

They are so Fugly, that no man would even use Bill Clinton's dick to touch the woman. These women who have been told that being FAT is okay and looks dont mean anything, have nothing to lose, except being a liberal loser. Even the men who are liberals will touch another woman than be with their wives...

democratuhhhladies.jpg

Lack of self control?

lol

Why are there so many beautiful feminine women in Russia?

I take it youve never been to russia,,,

Lack of self control?

Costs of living have dramatically risen. Many people refuse to live poor, so they both work to pay the mortgage, put kids through school and college, and don't have time to think about themselves or do the things that keep people young, such as exercise an hour a day, etc. The children now have nonstop communication with their peer group on telephones that cost their parents the big bucks, so instead of getting one-on-one supervision, they call their friends for advice, ignore other people as they grow addicted to telephone games, and have the vocabulary learned online of a sailor who's done a 2-year stretch out at sea. During family arguments, parents disengaged shocked after being told "fuck you, whore" by a kid who has not entered puberty yet, and by kids in their 40s whose brains haven't. Social graces cannot be taught by a mother who works to help out with the bills the family inflicts upon itself so the chidren can have phones, wear fashion, and wear new clothes as wild people they go to school with steal designer items out of their lockers at school having learned how to pick locks online. There's trouble at market with kids stealing (no church), on the playground with motormouths (no church), barking disrespectfully at elderly people in the family (no church), and in general doing evil deeds to get even with rivals (no church), not to mention disrespecting parents (no church).

A generation that was told to give their all to their children wind up with nothing but hate by children who were schooled with information on bad parents, and assumed that discipline was crass and unacceptable. The more children lie, the better their self-respect when they get what they want, so their lives are kind of like being in the middle of the latest presidential impeachment that angered the American people who didn't like what they saw at those whose charges were eventually exposed for the lies that they were, and the constant moving of goalposts as exposed to bring up additional lies to extend the national agitation and fury at politicians have ended respectful role models representing the people of their local areas. Instead, all the hammering has polarized people,

You know, I hate all this shit an I don't care to think about it any more. bleh. I'm gonna spend my kids' inheritance on a really nice exercise program and they have cosmetics that can make a senior woman look like Melania. :D

Lack of self control?

Costs of living have dramatically risen. Many people refuse to live poor, so they both work to pay the mortgage, put kids through school and college, and don't have time to think about themselves or do the things that keep people young, such as exercise an hour a day, etc. The children now have nonstop communication with their peer group on telephones that cost their parents the big bucks, so instead of getting one-on-one supervision, they call their friends for advice, ignore other people as they grow addicted to telephone games, and have the vocabulary learned online of a sailor who's done a 2-year stretch out at sea. During family arguments, parents disengaged shocked after being told "fuck you, whore" by a kid who has not entered puberty yet, and by kids in their 40s whose brains haven't. Social graces cannot be taught by a mother who works to help out with the bills the family inflicts upon itself so the chidren can have phones, wear fashion, and wear new clothes as wild people they go to school with steal designer items out of their lockers at school having learned how to pick locks online. There's trouble at market with kids stealing (no church), on the playground with motormouths (no church), barking disrespectfully at elderly people in the family (no church), and in general doing evil deeds to get even with rivals (no church), not to mention disrespecting parents (no church).

A generation that was told to give their all to their children wind up with nothing but hate by children who were schooled with information on bad parents, and assumed that discipline was crass and unacceptable. The more children lie, the better their self-respect when they get what they want, so their lives are kind of like being in the middle of the latest presidential impeachment that angered the American people who didn't like what they saw at those whose charges were eventually exposed for the lies that they were, and the constant moving of goalposts as exposed to bring up additional lies to extend the national agitation and fury at politicians have ended respectful role models representing the people of their local areas. Instead, all the hammering has polarized people,

You know, I hate all this shit an I don't care to think about it any more. bleh. I'm gonna spend my kids' inheritance on a really nice exercise program and they have cosmetics that can make a senior woman look like Melania. :D

Women were lied to. Now they have to be in the work force by a high percentage. The nation has suffered for it. All people have suffered for it in a general sense. And when the inevitable down turn occurs, we will see something completely different then the 1930's version.

A huge percentage of Americans are in awful shape and political leanings have nothing to do with it. Just a lot of folks either lazy or just plain content to plod ahead status quo as they age and expand. If it’s not some physical problem, I just don’t get living like that.

What issue were you on the cover of Men’s Health?

A huge percentage of Americans are in awful shape and political leanings have nothing to do with it. Just a lot of folks either lazy or just plain content to plod ahead status quo as they age and expand. If it’s not some physical problem, I just don’t get living like that.
I beg to differ...Back 30 years ago, this would never be accepted for modeling, but since liberals have pushed the "No Fat Shaming" agenda, we see models like the one below, because there are "some" people who look like her....Should never look like her....Fucking obese pig, who cant keep her mouth shut...
tumblr_nnaiaatXvQ1qj6wguo1_1280.jpg

There are plenty of diets out there and cheap gyms, it only takes a desire to excel that would make one no so FAT. Liberals have taken the desire away from many people.

I beg to differ...Back 30 years ago, this would never be accepted for modeling, but since liberals have pushed the "No Fat Shaming" agenda, we see models like the one below, because there are "some" people who look like her....Should never look like her....Fucking obese pig, who cant keep her mouth shut...

There are plenty of diets out there and cheap gyms, it only takes a desire to excel that would make one no so FAT. Liberals have taken the desire away from many people.
The tats are certainly a nice touch. Keep me from focusing on the mounds of blubber.

Last edited:
It looks like Americans age pretty well. Americans spend more on "beauty" than other countries spend on food. Freedom is a bitch and you can die at thirty if you overdose on drugs or become obese and on welfare by eating fast food. Would you have it any other way?

I usually find the ugly fat women supporting people like Hitlery Clinton or PHoxahontas, because they are so ulgy...

How ugly are they??

They are so Fugly, that no man would even use Bill Clinton's dick to touch the woman. These women who have been told that being FAT is okay and looks dont mean anything, have nothing to lose, except being a liberal loser. Even the men who are liberals will touch another woman than be with their wives...

Clearly you've never visited the Republican bastion of Mississippi.

How ugly are they??

Try finding a fine looking woman who isn't a crackhead in the democrat republic of San Fran or L.A.

How ugly are they??

Try finding a fine looking woman who isn't a crackhead in the democrat republic of San Fran or L.A.

That's incredibly easy, actually. Have you even visited those cities?

She has an attractive face,gorgeous hair, she is pretty in my opinion, but sadly, she is bordering into being a morbidly obese person and that's no good ...a heart attack waiting to happen.:(

And it doesn't have to happen.

How ugly are they??

Clearly I have seen the inner cities where Liberals rule..The masses there have great mass....Bet she is your type of gal...

huge-fat-woman.jpg

She has an attractive face,gorgeous hair, she is pretty in my opinion, but sadly, she is bordering into being a morbidly obese person and that's no good ...a heart attack waiting to happen.:(

And it doesn't have to happen.
The reason why I am pointing out this is that someone said this..

Memo to Michelle: Fat Shaming Is Not OK! | TIME.com
Meanwhile, there is growing evidence that our widespread societal anti-fat bias is taking a toll. Yale researchers have shown that weight discrimination in the United States has increased dramatically in the past decade and is now comparable to rates of reported racial discrimination, especially among women. Heavier women are less likely to be hired, to earn a higher salary, to marry, or to marry a higher-earning spouse compared to their similarly qualified thinner peers.
Michelle Obama’s Obesity Campaign Is a Big, Fat Flop
Michelle Obama kicked off a program called Let’s Move! in 2010 with much fanfare. Government agencies were enlisted in the effort, Beyoncé made a music video and companies such as Disney signed on to help. The stated goal was to “solve the challenge of childhood obesity within a generation.”
Instead of the family gorging themselves on Oreo's and syrupy sodas, maybe a healthy diet of "Dont eat all on your plate, and no seconds either", could stop the kids from going up to be 2 ton tilly...

I was 230 pounds and lost 55 of it on the Weight Loss Programs & Centers Virginia (VA) | Healthy Lifestyle Resources Marlyand (MD) . It not only has you eating healthy but you dont eat for pleasure which is Gluttony, but eat for fuel. When you no longer go to Golden Corral for the "all you can eat" or other buffets, you can lose the weight.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back