Why do American liberals hate isreal?

Why should I utter a word about the nations Jews have been expelled from? The point is, you are replicating exactly what antisemites claim about Jews. Interesting.
Nope.

Now you are lying about what you posted. You people are pathological liars.
Nope.
You agree with Fanger but your Jew hatred prevents you from seeing the underlying reason.

How do I agree with Fanger? He dislikes me, because I believe that Islam is a backward sect.
I know; that's your one point of contention.
You both agree on Jew hatred.

Anyone? I never remembered a time when American liberals liked Israel , I never could figure that one out.
And I will never figure out why American Jewish folks still vote for democrats, that is a strange one also.

I'm an American liberal. I don't hate Israel.
I don't especially love Israel either. Indifferent is probably the best way to put it.

Indifference is considered hate by some of these weirdos who think that Israel is the best thing since sliced bread.

I don't see the left being indifference , all I see is hate from the left, with Isreal i see as our greatest ally in the middle east

If you mean that some us believe that our irrational support for Israel goe
Why should I utter a word about the nations Jews have been expelled from? The point is, you are replicating exactly what antisemites claim about Jews. Interesting.
Nope.

Nope.
You agree with Fanger but your Jew hatred prevents you from seeing the underlying reason.

How do I agree with Fanger? He dislikes me, because I believe that Islam is a backward sect.

I have no hate for Jews, why do would you think that? I do despise Zionism as a racist ideology.

Anyone? I never remembered a time when American liberals liked Israel , I never could figure that one out.
And I will never figure out why American Jewish folks still vote for democrats, that is a strange one also.

I'm an American liberal. I don't hate Israel.
I don't especially love Israel either. Indifferent is probably the best way to put it.

Indifference is considered hate by some of these weirdos who think that Israel is the best thing since sliced bread.

I don't see the left being indifference , all I see is hate from the left, with Isreal i see as our greatest ally in the middle east

If you mean that some us believe that our irrational support for Israel goe

Nope.

I have no hate for Jews, why do would you think that? I do despise Zionism as a racist ideology.

I can't really disagree there, I remember smacking down putting this old Jewish snob of a woman in her place one time at a Jewish wedding I attended years ago..damn she really thought she would get the best if me? lol

Forum List

Back