Why diversity always fails

Humans are just like every other animal in the animal kingdom...We developed from the ancient prime mates that were a very territorial species that would stay within its own "tribe" or unit. Humans favor their own kind, race or people.

It is natural for this to occur and this is why dieversity is wrong.
Yes, people do favor their own kind. However, many of us are getting pass the narrow definition of "our own kind" as being race, ethnicity, or religion. My kind of people are those who care about others. I don't care what color their skin is, where they come from, or what language they speak.

As children our natural tendency is to fear the unknown, those that are strange and different from ourselves. As a part of the socialization process we learn that being different is not bad. However, many kids miss that lesson and grow up distrusting, fearing, and eventually hating those that are not of "their own kind."

[
Yes, people do favor their own kind. However, many of us are getting pass the narrow definition of "our own kind" as being race, ethnicity, or religion. My kind of people are those who care about others. I don't care what color their skin is, where they come from, or what language they speak.

As children our natural tendency is to fear the unknown, those that are strange and different from ourselves. As a part of the socialization process we learn that being different is not bad. However, many kids miss that lesson and grow up distrusting, fearing, and eventually hating those that are not of "their own kind."

HAHA. More touchy feely crap from the brainless libs. Racism is hardwired into all of us. You might as well talk of training kids not to breathe.

BTW - the socialization process teaches most kids that race does matter. They learn first hand that blacks are very dumb and asians very smart.

[

HAHA. More touchy feely crap from the brainless libs. Racism is hardwired into all of us. You might as well talk of training kids not to breathe.

You are so desperate to try and universalize your own personal weakness and craven cowardice it's pathetic.

[

BTW - the socialization process teaches most kids that race does matter. They learn first hand that blacks are very dumb and asians very smart.
"Racism is hardwired in to all us."
"The socialization process teaches most kids that race does matter."
"They learn first hand that blacks are very dumb and asians very smart."

Did you copy this from Dylann Roof's racist manifesto?

HAHAHA. More namecalling. Thanks for admitting defeat.

HAHAHA. More namecalling. Thanks for admitting defeat.
If you read posts before you make your comments, then your post might make sense.

The theory of kin selection was established 50 years and we know that humans, like all animals, only help people related to themselves. When someone looks or talks different, we automatically dislike and distrust them.

You can't mix races or cultures or languages without huge problems. Lincoln himself said blacks and whites can't get along and the answer is for blacks to return to africa.
White women would leave with us or claw your eyes out if you sent Black men back to Africa. the entire US would cease to exist.

The theory of kin selection was established 50 years and we know that humans, like all animals, only help people related to themselves. When someone looks or talks different, we automatically dislike and distrust them.

You can't mix races or cultures or languages without huge problems. Lincoln himself said blacks and whites can't get along and the answer is for blacks to return to africa.
White women would leave with us or claw your eyes out if you sent Black men back to Africa. the entire US would cease to exist.
Its pretty damn rare that a hot white woman goes for a black guy, and even then its generally because he makes a lot of money playing basketball. Here, let me prove it for everyone. Take some pictures of all the hot white women you see with black men in your neighborhood tomorrow, or don't produce said pictures and prove me right. I think we all know how this challenge ends.... with your failure. :laugh:

Its pretty damn rare that a hot white woman goes for a black guy, and even then its generally because he makes a lot of money playing basketball. Here, let me prove it for everyone. Take some pictures of all the hot white women you see with black men in your neighborhood tomorrow, or don't produce said pictures and prove me right. I think we all know how this challenge ends.... with your failure. :laugh:
I never made lots of money when I was having booty calls with hot white women. Stop begging me for pictures. I told you that you are a lowly white boy and I wont run errands for you. I wouldnt even take a picture of my wall in order to prove something to an inferior white boy. You dont matter. I'm not asking for you to believe me. I'm just letting you know whats up.
laugh.gif

[

HAHAHA. White women fear black men. They know they are all disease-ridden rapists.

Forum List

Back