Why didn't the school shooter use a fully automatic rifle?

Why not? He's not law abiding so nothing could have prevented him from obtaining one. Didn't you get the memo? Gun laws can only affect law abiding citizens.

Again, you're a smart man. Stop making stupid arguments and pretending to be an idiot.

Everything I know about gun laws I've learned from the NRA. According to them, gun laws do NOTHING to prevent criminals from getting guns.

And shocking. He had guns.

The Army uses fully automatic weapons to suppress return fire, not to kill people.

Say what? :confused:

(ps: I carried an automatic weapon in war and know perfectly well what it was used for.)

Well, old dude, I'm an old fucker too and I thought that the purpose of all weapons was to kill people.

Having said that, if I were ever to be in the military again, my weapon of choice would be the M-1; semi-automatic and very lethal. When I was in the USMC, we were expected to hit a chest-sized target at 500 yards.

I understand that there are those who can use an automatic quite efficiently. I am not one of them. I don't know a fucking thing about you, but something tells me that I would like to have you by my side when TSHTF.

The Army uses fully automatic weapons to suppress return fire, not to kill people.

Say what? :confused:

(ps: I carried an automatic weapon in war and know perfectly well what it was used for.)

Well, old dude, I'm an old fucker too and I thought that the purpose of all weapons was to kill people.

Having said that, if I were ever to be in the military again, my weapon of choice would be the M-1; semi-automatic and very lethal. When I was in the USMC, we were expected to hit a chest-sized target at 500 yards.

I understand that there are those who can use an automatic quite efficiently. I am not one of them. I don't know a fucking thing about you, but something tells me that I would like to have you by my side when TSHTF.

Don't tell that to the manufacturers of stun guns,

Forum List

Back