why didnt the right do this when Bush was president?

• Banned
You guys love your nukes.

you talk of nuking people we are having problems with.

But taking care of things like adults seems to be not part of your world veiw.

Why was this NOT modernized by Bush back when he was left a budget surplus?

• Banned
Ill tell you why.

becuase you were on a tax cut frenzy and didnt plan or think ahead.

You instead spent the budget surplus and then let us be hit on our own soil and then lied us into a war before you crashed the entire world economy.

You guys just cant run things like adults

• Banned
Heres a clue for you cons.

When you dont maintain your house it falls appart.

Try to face the real facts of the world that adults face.

You have to pay taxes if you want a modern country capable of providing society with a decent level of functionability

• Banned
You guys wouldnt evern maintain your beloved nukes that make you feel so strong.

Your firepower.

your proof your better than every other country.

WHY??????

I'd rather be proud of my country.
Then live my life as a Lib and be ashamed of it.
And apologize for it at every turn.

But hey that's just me! :D

obama intends to reduce our defensive capability. Reducing the military's capabibility was tested in Afghanistan when he pulled out so many troops and the death toll started to rise. Now that his theory worked, he's ready to take it out on a global scale.

• Banned
see how fucking adolesant you are?

Why was the Nuke arsenal not maintained undeer Bush?

And remember it's the Libs that are always looking to cut the defense budget all the time.
If anyone got in the way of taking care of this it had to be Democrats....
They hate a strong military.They feel it offends other people in the world.
And we see all the time how they freak out over shit.

Screw the roads and bridges! Hidden accounts in the Cayman Islands and Bahamas means NOT paying for those. So does hidden tax returns. Paying taxes is for the " little people." "You people" are NOT getting any more tax returns!:puke3:

Regards from Rosie

When Bush came into office it needed ungrading.

Bush was given a budget surplus and immediately spent it.

WHY did he NOT maintain this oh so beloved republican asset?

Note the brain washed conlettes will hover about this thread with their idiot remarks but will refuse to address the meat of this question.

Because the conlettes have no mind of their own and will have to wait for O'Liely to tell them what to say and he will never mention a subject like this.

they just cant think it out themselves.

Your the party of the childish temper tantrums.

" I dont want to pay taxes"

But you have to fix things

" nuh uhhhhh"

Does anyone think that the Democrats will allow any money to be spent on this upgrade?

If the Libs feel that Sandra Fluke will have to spend any of her own money for birth control
they would not allow one single warhead or delivery system to get any funding.
Does anyone think that the Libs would allow $.01 cent to be taken away from the hundreds of millions
of people collecting food stamps.

I don't think so...

Also the article says this issue has been going on for two decades.
I think we might have had a Democrat or two in the WH at this time.

Does anyone think that the Democrats will allow any money to be spent on this upgrade?

If the Libs feel that Sandra Fluke will have to spend any of her own money for birth control
they would not allow one single warhead or delivery system to get any funding.
Does anyone think that the Libs would allow $.01 cent to be taken away from the hundreds of millions
of people collecting food stamps.

I don't think so...

Also the article says this issue has been going on for two decades.
I think we might have had a Democrat or two in the WH at this time.

We've had democrats in office. We just haven't had one that intended to destroy our defenses while he was in office.

the Obama administration is overseeing the gargantuan task of modernizing the nuclear arsenal to keep it safe and reliable.

from the article you lying sacks of pig shit.

Its being done.

not one of you conlettes can answer why your great con hope never tried to maintain the nukes?

This is what happens when you sign the pledges of your celebrity cons instead of doing what the people sent you to do..

Start acting like adults again and you wont have to cheat voters out of their vote to win elections anymore

Forum List

Back