Why Didn't The Allies Back Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruly

Mar 19, 2017
Russia was more of an oriental country. Probably due to their having been ruled by the Mongol Golden Horde for centuries. Could it be that the allies didn't Back Hitler because Germany was a more civilized, advanced and "Western" country than Russia? That makes no sense.

Also, after WW I, the allies actually sent troops into Russia to fight the Bolsheviks. So it makes no sent to have helped them in WW II. Maybe this next reason is why. After WW I, Germany had something around 65 billion in GOLD stolen from it as reparations for WW I. Which was a war that Germany just got sucked into like everybody else. Could it be that the reason the allies didn't back Hitler was because when he came to power, he put a stop to those WW I reparations? (Which Germany made their final payment on in 2010)

Another thing is that before Hitler came to power, unemployment was rampant in Germany. You also literally needed a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. Did the allies not back Hitler because he fixed those things? And showed Fascism to be far better than our capitalist "democracy" was? (or still is)

Next, consider this. Even back then most people knew what monsters the Bolsheviks and Stalin were. They were far worse than anybody could even pretend the Nazis were. So not backing Hitler makes no sense.

Also, it didn't take long for war to be declared on Germany when they invaded Poland on September 1, 1939. (Most likely because the Poles were killing ethnic Germans there) But when Russia did the same a couple weeks later, war wasn't declared on them. Neither was it when Russia invaded Finland on November 30, 1939. Then on June 22, 1941, Germany invaded Russia. (Most likely because Russia was preparing to invade Germany) What did the U.S. do when Germany did that? They started sending Russia supplies and munitions! Even though we weren't officially at war with them yet.

I can tell you a couple of the real reasons why we didn't back Hitler. One is that for most Christians, a good way to prove the power of their imaginary god is to support the jewish people. And before war put an end to the program, Germany DARED to deport 60 to 70% of their jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement.

The next reason comes in the form of a couple pictures. One is an image from the first "talkie" that the jew Charlie Chaplin ever did. There was much more anti-Nazi jewish propaganda besides that. "The Greatest Generation?" Yeah. The greatest generation of suckers! The other picture is of a Russian jew who was the head of the NKVD. He alone is said to have orchestrated the deaths of at least 10 million people! Care for a little payback? It might not be much. But at least get yourself a Nazi avatar.
9y56DHV.jpg
fRVMcHh.jpg

Someone has to stop letting Steve Bannon log on to post nonsense on message boards
What's sad is the OP probably believes everything it posted......... Regardless of the fact it's historical references are cherry picked and "woven together" to fit it's perspective.

Regarding the war reparations for WW1, England is a very corrupt country and has been for a long time.

• Banned
So the French Resistance and British were fooled!
The fools!

Absolutely! Without a doubt! And if the Americans weren't around after the war to stop them, the Russians would have showed them to what degree!!!!!

Someone has to stop letting Steve Bannon log on to post nonsense on message boards

Nonsense? Tell me anything in this thread that you think is wrong.
Pretty much all of it. Maybe you'd have better luck on a pro Nazi site, they're dumb enough to buy your snake oil.

You talk the talk. But do you walk the walk? If you think that everything in my thread is wrong, surely you can give me one "for instance." I'm not greedy. Just one! But feel free to add in as many others as you want.

Regarding the war reparations for WW1, England is a very corrupt country and has been for a long time.

That is true. But in the reparations department, I don't think just England was to blame. I wonder if the U.S. also took reparations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back