Why didn't Strzok expose Trump before the election?

There was no collusion, dingbat, and even if there were it's not a crime. There is no connection between today's indictments and the Trump campaign. None. Rosenstein isn't even claiming there's a connection.

To sum up, your a sleazy lying dumbass.

Read it here, dope.

Redirect Notice
Quote the part that you believe supports your claim. I'm not going to read your entire article. I try to avoid reading the NYT if at all possible.

The link to the indictment is there. Read the indictment. Rosenstein indeed said theres a connection. Read it for yourself rather than making dopey assertions that are wrong.
Yes, we know there's a link to the indictement. You were asked to prove that it has some connection with the investigation into Trump "collusion" with the Russians. You're obviously unable to do so, so you run away with your tail between your legs.

I gave you the link, dope. Instead of reading it, you continue your ignorant ranting.

"Separately, the indictment states that the hackers were communicating with “a person who was in regular contact with senior members of the presidential campaign.” Two government officials identified the person as Roger J. Stone Jr., a longtime adviser to Mr. Trump and the subject of close scrutiny by the F.B.I. and Mr. Mueller’s team. There is no indication Mr. Stone knew he was communicating with Russians."

Can you say, co-conspirator? Imminent indictment?
You are going to find that talking to Bripat is like talking to a retarded hubcap. When he is shown facts his eyes glaze over and he just repeats what he has been instructed to say.

There was no collusion, dingbat, and even if there were it's not a crime. There is no connection between today's indictments and the Trump campaign. None. Rosenstein isn't even claiming there's a connection.

Read it here, dope.

Redirect Notice
Quote the part that you believe supports your claim. I'm not going to read your entire article. I try to avoid reading the NYT if at all possible.

The link to the indictment is there. Read the indictment. Rosenstein indeed said theres a connection. Read it for yourself rather than making dopey assertions that are wrong.
Yes, we know there's a link to the indictement. You were asked to prove that it has some connection with the investigation into Trump "collusion" with the Russians. You're obviously unable to do so, so you run away with your tail between your legs.

I gave you the link, dope. Instead of reading it, you continue your ignorant ranting.

"Separately, the indictment states that the hackers were communicating with “a person who was in regular contact with senior members of the presidential campaign.” Two government officials identified the person as Roger J. Stone Jr., a longtime adviser to Mr. Trump and the subject of close scrutiny by the F.B.I. and Mr. Mueller’s team. There is no indication Mr. Stone knew he was communicating with Russians."

There you go: you actually managed to support your point.

Can you say "no evidence?" This case will never go to trial. Mueller doesn't have to prove any of his accusations. That's why none of them should be believed.

Who are they going to indict? Stone? What law did he break?

Read it here, dope.

Redirect Notice

You are going to find that talking to Bripat is like talking to a retarded hubcap. When he is shown facts his eyes glaze over and he just repeats what he has been instructed to say.

ROFL! You're still smarting from all those times I kicked your ass, aren't you? Are you still telling people that Egyptians are black? That they invented calculas and algebra? I never laughed so hard in my life.

Read it here, dope.

Redirect Notice

Be tough to do when Rosenstien said no Americans were willingly involved or knew they were communicating with Russians.

Can we agree that there was no collusion between civilian candidate Trump and Russia but there was collusion between Hillary and Russia when she paved the way for Russia to obtain critical uranium sites? Has Mueller looked into allegations that the "Clinton Foundation" received a windfall from Russia? Nope, the dope is dragging the witch hunt on until his Porsche is paid off by the taxpayers.
No Whitehall, we can not agree to that at all, because it is simply NOT TRUE...and has been shown and proven not to be true, 100 times over....on the uranium one/donation thing.

There was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian Operatives, the indictments that came out today, points that out...it does not mention the American's name but most everyone knows based on other things that have come out, that the "American" mentioned working and communicating with Guciffer 2.0 was Roger Stone.

Read it here, dope.

Redirect Notice

he is right that we don't know as a fact that the collusion that took place was witting, or unwitting....a crime, or not a crime....

the Americans involved and mentioned as US Persons etc are not named but we can guess on Roger Stone being one of them.....

Mueller is working the investigation by the book....

on the dart board... targeting from outer rings in to the bullseye.

I think we are close to being Americans as the next set of indictments....

Though it could be the wikileaks aspect, covering Assange and any connections to the GOP congress critter asking for the stolen emails of his opponent, or Stone or other Trump campaign people?

I was surprised with the mention of a Republican congressional candidate asking Guccifer for the stolen emails of his Democratic opponent, and Guccifer 2.0 sending them to the congress critter...

I wonder who it was?

I also wonder how deep the Republican party is involved in all of this....? It explains a lot of the Circus they;ve been trying to create....I thought it was to cover the president's rear end, but it could actually be their own rear ends!!! :eek:

READ the full indictment, it is very detailed and informing!

Also, the day Trump said on national tv, ''Russia, if you are listening....find the 30,000 missing emails, and you will be rewarded greatly by the press'' or something of the sort,

WAS SAME DAY the Russian hackers broke in and stole emails from Hillary's personal server stored in Arizona by the GRU Russian operatives....

WERE the Russian operatives listening? Was this the ''go ahead'' by trump's announcement? Did someone in the campaign direct Trump to say that....and Trump was unaware that this was some code for the ''go ahead''? :dunno:

And the part where Assange was begging Guccifer (several people in the GRU played the Guccifer 2 persona....) to please get the first batch of stolen DNC emails to him before the Democratic convention because he wanted to make certain to put division between Bernie voters and Clinton voters at their convention.... that right there PROVES Assange is no honest broker and was working for the same agenda as the Russians....

This 29 page indictment was filled with information and clues to the next set of indictments that may come....

Though it could be the wikileaks aspect, covering Assange and any connections to the GOP congress critter asking for the stolen emails of his opponent, or Stone or other Trump campaign people?

ON THIS PART that I mentioned.... whomever this US Congress critter that asked Guccifer 2 for the stolen emails of his congressional opponent.... it was in August 2016.... how did he know Guccifer even had his opponent's emails that were stolen from the DCCC server that early on in the theft process? I did not know the Democratic Congressional Committee's emails were stolen till after Trump was elected... but he knew to contact Guccifer 2 in AUGUST????

What the HECK is going on with that....?

Because they had nothing on Trump, you gigantic moron.
They didnt annoucne they were investigating Drumpf you dummy. If they had you would be crying now.
If they anounced they were investigating Trump they would simply have insured Hillary's defeat. They had no basis for investigating Trump, and the American people know it.

The New York times exposed Hillary's use of a private server, not the FBI. Once it became public information, the FBI was obligated to investigate it. Nothing the Trump campaign did during the campaign justified any kind of investigation.
Talking to you is like talking to a retarded door knob. First you clowns claim that they knew for sure Hillary had it in the bag then you claim they were afraid Drumpf would win

Even if that were true, which it isn't, what does it have to do with what I posted? The FBI was compelled to investigate Hillary's server because of information about it that was already in the public domain. There still isn't even a hint of evidence that the Trump did anything to justify an investigation, and, in fact, the FBI can't produce any justification for such an investigation. They did it purely to derail his campaign. It's nothing more than government funded opposition research. It's also a crime.
FBI started investing trump campaign russia ties when an Australia reported to USA that Popadopolus was talking to an Australian diplomat about his Russia activities. <---- that is the justification for starting it.
I think they started investigating the Russians specifically on this, when the Clinton emails were stolen and when our western allied Nations that we share intelligence sent us intelligence, which was part of what they had on the Russians as well...

the Trump campaign was added and their counterintelligence on the Russians who are always watched, got joined with the possible criminal acts of the Trump campaign, with the Carter Page Trips to Moscow and the Papadopolous incident when he was blabbing about the Russians having dirt on Clinton, stolen emails.... back in May 2016.....

which the Ambassador relayed to us a month or two later...when it came out in the open that the DNC emails were stolen.

the fbi fished around a little to see if any of the info they were receiving fro allies had teeth, and then late July, added the Trump campaign workers in a criminal investigation to the Russian counter intelligence investigation.

I've yet to hear a good answer from Republicans. After all, the FBI had been investigating Trump since July 2016. Comey announced about Hillary's emails right before the election - but nothing about Trump. Why?

Colbert Blows Open ‘Devious And Deep’ FBI Conspiracy To Stop Trump’s Election

Because they had nothing and still don't. The did have the goods on Hillary but Comey let her off the hook just like he did in White Water.
Awww..Care4all is a little funnybunny....

I've yet to hear a good answer from Republicans. After all, the FBI had been investigating Trump since July 2016. Comey announced about Hillary's emails right before the election - but nothing about Trump. Why?

Because they had nothing and still don't.
if Strzok was dishonest or deep state or whatever you all make up and claim about him.... ;)

then he would have simply made up something on Trump and leaked it to stop him....why would he need something real? :dunno:

if Strzok was dishonest or deep state or whatever you all make up and claim about him.... ;)

then he would have simply made up something on Trump and leaked it to stop him....why would he need something real? :dunno:
You mean like when the FBI used the dossier?

They didnt annoucne they were investigating Drumpf you dummy. If they had you would be crying now.
If they anounced they were investigating Trump they would simply have insured Hillary's defeat. They had no basis for investigating Trump, and the American people know it.

The New York times exposed Hillary's use of a private server, not the FBI. Once it became public information, the FBI was obligated to investigate it. Nothing the Trump campaign did during the campaign justified any kind of investigation.
Talking to you is like talking to a retarded door knob. First you clowns claim that they knew for sure Hillary had it in the bag then you claim they were afraid Drumpf would win

Even if that were true, which it isn't, what does it have to do with what I posted? The FBI was compelled to investigate Hillary's server because of information about it that was already in the public domain. There still isn't even a hint of evidence that the Trump did anything to justify an investigation, and, in fact, the FBI can't produce any justification for such an investigation. They did it purely to derail his campaign. It's nothing more than government funded opposition research. It's also a crime.
FBI started investing trump campaign russia ties when an Australia reported to USA that Popadopolus was talking to an Australian diplomat about his Russia activities. <---- that is the justification for starting it.
I think they started investigating the Russians specifically on this, when the Clinton emails were stolen and when our western allied Nations that we share intelligence sent us intelligence, which was part of what they had on the Russians as well...

the Trump campaign was added and their counterintelligence on the Russians who are always watched, got joined with the possible criminal acts of the Trump campaign, with the Carter Page Trips to Moscow and the Papadopolous incident when he was blabbing about the Russians having dirt on Clinton, stolen emails.... back in May 2016.....

which the Ambassador relayed to us a month or two later...when it came out in the open that the DNC emails were stolen.

the fbi fished around a little to see if any of the info they were receiving fro allies had teeth, and then late July, added the Trump campaign workers in a criminal investigation to the Russian counter intelligence investigation.
That's why you don't get paid to think. The investigation into the Trump campaign started before there was any investigation of Hillary's emails.

He doesn't have anything real, dingdong.

That's why you don't get paid to think. The investigation into the Trump campaign started before there was any investigation of Hillary's emails.

Yes however Podesta stupidly opened an email. I heard Podesta's password was 'password.' fucking idiot

sure! :rolleyes:

it started before there ever was a trump campaign, if you are talking about Carter Paige and Manafort

it started before there ever was a trump campaign, if you are talking about Carter Paige and Manafort

Hillary had control of the FBI with Comey who absolved her of criminal activity in White Water and used the very same defense "she didn't know better' regarding her illegal server....so Hillary got off Scott free because of Comey. The FBI has been stacked with leftist=liberal shills for decades. Don't be fooled..

Wrong. They didn't send spies to infiltrate the Trump campaign before it existed.

What a dumbass.

Hillary had control of the FBI with Comey who absolved her of criminal activity in White Water and used the very same defense "she didn't know better' regarding her illegal server....so Hillary got off Scott free because of Comey. The FBI has been stacked with leftist=liberal shills for decades. Don't be fooled..
where do you get this crapola from? :rofl: Hillary had not worked for the government in 4 years and no way did she have anything to do with the FBI!

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back