Why didn't Strzok expose Trump before the election?

because he started a fake investigation based on a fake dossier created by the hilary clinton campaign... They used the fake Dossier to get FISA court surveillance in the hope of finding something, anything, they could use to destroy Trump....

They found nothing.... and their hope of covering up their crimes vanished when hilary lost the election.

Why do you trumpies keep calling the Dossier fake?

You understand, that's not how opposition research works. They find skeletons in the closet that can be exploited.

Here's what's true in the infamous Trump-Russia dossier

Besides the pee tape, here's what the Steele dossier got right

Clapper: 'More and more' of Steele dossier proving to be true

No pee tape... yet.

But the rest is pretty bad. If we could only see who's under the redacted parts... (Jarred)

#1 Cohen never went to Prague, you fucking moron.

#2 Your article says "If that turns out to be true," (the claim that Trump paid the hackers). In other words, nothing in the dossier has been validated. You drilled another dry hole, bonehead.
Cohen did go to Prague.... that's why when it was reported in the news that Mueller allegedly found out Cohen did go to Prague, Cohen dropped his lawsuit against Buzzfeed saying they lied about him going there....

You should get your news from a valid source then. Either youre completely a retarded Drumpf follower or you live under a rock. Do the names Manafort, Flynn, Gates, or Papadopolous mean anything to you?

What do they all plead to?....c'mon Asslips...make me laugh...
What does that have to do with what they were charged with? I'm hoping you are intelligent enough to understand you can plead guilty to a lesser charge or were you too stupid to know that?

I've yet to hear a good answer from Republicans. After all, the FBI had been investigating Trump since July 2016. Comey announced about Hillary's emails right before the election - but nothing about Trump. Why?

Colbert Blows Open ‘Devious And Deep’ FBI Conspiracy To Stop Trump’s Election
Because they had nothing on Trump, you gigantic moron.
They didnt annoucne they were investigating Drumpf you dummy. If they had you would be crying now.
If they anounced they were investigating Trump they would simply have insured Hillary's defeat. They had no basis for investigating Trump, and the American people know it.

The New York times exposed Hillary's use of a private server, not the FBI. Once it became public information, the FBI was obligated to investigate it. Nothing the Trump campaign did during the campaign justified any kind of investigation.
Talking to you is like talking to a retarded door knob. First you clowns claim that they knew for sure Hillary had it in the bag then you claim they were afraid Drumpf would win

Even if that were true, which it isn't, what does it have to do with what I posted? The FBI was compelled to investigate Hillary's server because of information about it that was already in the public domain. There still isn't even a hint of evidence that the Trump did anything to justify an investigation, and, in fact, the FBI can't produce any justification for such an investigation. They did it purely to derail his campaign. It's nothing more than government funded opposition research. It's also a crime.
Its called the Russian investigation not the Drumpf investigation. All the crying done by Drumpf and his supporters pretty much reminds me of the axiom...."where there is smoke there is fire". Why would Drumpf and his supporters be so against the investigation of Russian interference if there wasnt something to hide? Mueller needs to find all the rats and that has you traitors afraid Drumpf will get swept up in the rat trap.

because he started a fake investigation based on a fake dossier created by the hilary clinton campaign... They used the fake Dossier to get FISA court surveillance in the hope of finding something, anything, they could use to destroy Trump....

They found nothing.... and their hope of covering up their crimes vanished when hilary lost the election.

No....no...no, dope.

The counterintelligence investigation began in July of 16. The dossier didn't even exist then.

I've yet to hear a good answer from Republicans. After all, the FBI had been investigating Trump since July 2016. Comey announced about Hillary's emails right before the election - but nothing about Trump. Why?

You're an idiot. Comey kept Hillary out of jail. That did not help Trump.

And the reason Trump wasn't exposed before the election is simply because there's nothing to expose, stupid jackass.

Except the fact that his campaign members were subjects in a counterintelligence investigation involving a foreign govts operation to influence the election, of course.

So Hillary Clinton winning was the ''insurance policy'' in his texting to Lisa???? Come on???? Seriously?

Care4all, I have to ask you, did you graduate from high school? If so where so we know who to sue. The Mueller Witch Hunt IS the "insurance policy." Thank God, it backfired and exposed way more than the Swamp could imagine.

Mueller is only there because Trump fired Comey, dope. How in the world was Strzok responsible for that. Lol.

Can we agree that there was no collusion between civilian candidate Trump and Russia but there was collusion between Hillary and Russia when she paved the way for Russia to obtain critical uranium sites? Has Mueller looked into allegations that the "Clinton Foundation" received a windfall from Russia? Nope, the dope is dragging the witch hunt on until his Porsche is paid off by the taxpayers.
No Whitehall, we can not agree to that at all, because it is simply NOT TRUE...and has been shown and proven not to be true, 100 times over....on the uranium one/donation thing.

There was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian Operatives, the indictments that came out today, points that out...it does not mention the American's name but most everyone knows based on other things that have come out, that the "American" mentioned working and communicating with Guciffer 2.0 was Roger Stone.

There was no collusion, dingbat, and even if there were it's not a crime. There is no connection between today's indictments and the Trump campaign. None. Rosenstein isn't even claiming there's a connection.

To sum up, your a sleazy lying dumbass.

Read it here, dope.

Redirect Notice

Can we agree that there was no collusion between civilian candidate Trump and Russia but there was collusion between Hillary and Russia when she paved the way for Russia to obtain critical uranium sites? Has Mueller looked into allegations that the "Clinton Foundation" received a windfall from Russia? Nope, the dope is dragging the witch hunt on until his Porsche is paid off by the taxpayers.
No Whitehall, we can not agree to that at all, because it is simply NOT TRUE...and has been shown and proven not to be true, 100 times over....on the uranium one/donation thing.

There was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian Operatives, the indictments that came out today, points that out...it does not mention the American's name but most everyone knows based on other things that have come out, that the "American" mentioned working and communicating with Guciffer 2.0 was Roger Stone.

There was no collusion, dingbat, and even if there were it's not a crime. There is no connection between today's indictments and the Trump campaign. None. Rosenstein isn't even claiming there's a connection.

Read it here, dope.

Redirect Notice
Quote the part that you believe supports your claim. I'm not going to read your entire article. I try to avoid reading the NYT if at all possible.

Read it here, dope.

Redirect Notice
Quote the part that you believe supports your claim. I'm not going to read your entire article. I try to avoid reading the NYT if at all possible.

The link to the indictment is there. Read the indictment. Rosenstein indeed said theres a connection. Read it for yourself rather than making dopey assertions that are wrong.

Protecting his pension.

How is he protecting his pension if you trump lovers already claim the DOJ and FBI are corrupt?

Are you saying they would go so far as to plan a conspiracy against Trump, but won't say anything about it because of a pension?

No wonder Trump decided to run as a republican -- your side will believe anything they are told

And the reason Trump wasn't exposed before the election is simply because there's nothing to expose, stupid jackass.
Comey didn't keep Hillary out of jail -- Comey isn't even the FBI chief anymore -- so if there is all this evidence against Hillary, charge her

They didnt even say Trump was under investigation, period....that is not conspiring against Trump idiot

Read it here, dope.

Redirect Notice

Protecting his pension.

How is he protecting his pension if you trump lovers already claim the DOJ and FBI are corrupt?

Are you saying they would go so far as to plan a conspiracy against Trump, but won't say anything about it because of a pension?

No wonder Trump decided to run as a republican -- your side will believe anything they are told

Comey didn't keep Hillary out of jail -- Comey isn't even the FBI chief anymore -- so if there is all this evidence against Hillary, charge her

Biffy the Babyslayer and friends got caught! (By the way Biffy, are you enjoying killing kids?)

And so, here it is--------> The Feds DID release the info to the New York Times. No, doesn't mean it was "the arrogant one," but what it does mean is------->the Lefts Phony-E-Baloney talking point, just got shot off the planet; which is nothing new, because all the Left can do is lie-)

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

Read it here, dope.

Redirect Notice

The link to the indictment is there. Read the indictment. Rosenstein indeed said theres a connection. Read it for yourself rather than making dopey assertions that are wrong.
Yes, we know there's a link to the indictement. You were asked to prove that it has some connection with the investigation into Trump "collusion" with the Russians. You're obviously unable to do so, so you run away with your tail between your legs.

Protecting his pension.

He didn't expect to get caught, nimrod.

Protecting his pension.

I guess you missed the IG report, they are investigating 18 people for unauthorized leaks, this little dick head didn't want to be number 19. Though he's on suspension now and may wind up losing it anyway.

Read it here, dope.

Redirect Notice

Yes, we know there's a link to the indictement. You were asked to prove that it has some connection with the investigation into Trump "collusion" with the Russians. You're obviously unable to do so, so you run away with your tail between your legs.

I gave you the link, dope. Instead of reading it, you continue your ignorant ranting.

"Separately, the indictment states that the hackers were communicating with “a person who was in regular contact with senior members of the presidential campaign.” Two government officials identified the person as Roger J. Stone Jr., a longtime adviser to Mr. Trump and the subject of close scrutiny by the F.B.I. and Mr. Mueller’s team. There is no indication Mr. Stone knew he was communicating with Russians."

Can you say, co-conspirator? Imminent indictment?

Forum List

Back