Why didn't Strzok expose Trump before the election?

So Hillary Clinton winning was the ''insurance policy'' in his texting to Lisa???? Come on???? Seriously?

Care4all, I have to ask you, did you graduate from high school? If so where so we know who to sue. The Mueller Witch Hunt IS the "insurance policy." Thank God, it backfired and exposed way more than the Swamp could imagine.

because he started a fake investigation based on a fake dossier created by the hilary clinton campaign... They used the fake Dossier to get FISA court surveillance in the hope of finding something, anything, they could use to destroy Trump....

They found nothing.... and their hope of covering up their crimes vanished when hilary lost the election.
I wouldnt call finding at last count 4 members of Drumpfs administration charged with either working with the Ruskies or lying about it "nothing".

So Hillary Clinton winning was the ''insurance policy'' in his texting to Lisa???? Come on???? Seriously?

Care4all, I have to ask you, did you graduate from high school? If so where so we know who to sue. The Mueller Witch Hunt IS the "insurance policy." Thank God, it backfired and exposed way more than the Swamp could imagine.
the problem with your contention is the texting took place a half year to a year BEFORE there was a Mueller investigation....

Please get a hold of this and report back. I have zero tolerance for low info folks nowadays...

images

because he started a fake investigation based on a fake dossier created by the hilary clinton campaign... They used the fake Dossier to get FISA court surveillance in the hope of finding something, anything, they could use to destroy Trump....

They found nothing.... and their hope of covering up their crimes vanished when hilary lost the election.

because he started a fake investigation based on a fake dossier created by the hilary clinton campaign...
FYI
Just the opposite came out in today's hearing with a Sheila Jackson Leigh question to him...

I wouldnt call finding at last count 4 members of Drumpfs administration charged with either working with the Ruskies or lying about it "nothing".

Nobody has been found guilty of anything to do with Russia....all perjury-trap pleas to avoid being bankrupted by Herr Mueller's band of traitors. You leftist vermin's attempt at a police state is being exposed day by day, week by week.

I've yet to hear a good answer from Republicans. After all, the FBI had been investigating Trump since July 2016. Comey announced about Hillary's emails right before the election - but nothing about Trump. Why?

Colbert Blows Open ‘Devious And Deep’ FBI Conspiracy To Stop Trump’s Election
Why doesn’t Mueller release his report before October,2018? Ohhhh, guess it’s a political hack job for midterm elections. Wake the fuck up idiot ass liberals.
Because he still has fish to fry. I would think you would want all the criminals caught that helped meddle in the election. Are you afraid of something?

Nobody has been found guilty of anything to do with Russia....all perjury-trap pleas to avoid being bankrupted by Herr Mueller's band of traitors. You leftist vermin's attempt at a police state is being exposed day by day, week by week.
You should get your news from a valid source then. Either youre completely a retarded Drumpf follower or you live under a rock. Do the names Manafort, Flynn, Gates, or Papadopolous mean anything to you?

Expose what? We know the "document" authorizing an illegal surveillance on a political candidate was bogus. Why didn't Obama expose Strzok?

Forum List

Back