Why didn't Strzok expose Trump before the election?

The FBI has been stacked with leftist=liberal shills for decades. Don't be fooled..
Silly, the FBI has been lead by republicans/conservatives for more than a half century
Comey is no conservative. He's an establishement RINO.
Comey a republican, Mueller a republican, mccabe even claimed to be a republican even though his wife was not, rosenstein a Republican, and George Tenant, a Republican and before that, Loius Freeh a republican....j edgar hoover, a republican....

need I say more? The FBI has been lead and run by Republican leaders for 3/4's of a Century....

You can call them RINOs if you want, but they certainly were not Democrats or Liberals.

Thank you for differentiating.

I love classic liberals (who really do hate big government).

Democrats and especially the left wing are far from liberal.

They are nanny state loving fucktards.

As for Comey.....how can you engage in something so complex. These are not children. There is a lot at work here and the fact that he is a republican means nothing.

If someone calls their car a chihuahua and runs me over....

I got run over by a car....not a dog.

WTF does that have to do with what I posted?

Since the exoneration letter was drafted months before the investigation closed, begs the question as to whether there even was an investigation. If you want more of an explanation, you'll have to hold on, can't find my crayons.

The crayons are in your hand. You're using them.

The only question that begs is, why wasn't the investigation closed sooner?

The answer is that even though they found no criminal culpibility, the FBI still needed to complete their due dilligence regarding any loose ends.

Due diligence? BTW, side note, the red underline suggests a misspelled word.
th

What does this mean? Do you have a point?

If nothing else, it means you like to use verbiage that attempts to suggest the FBI was through, and most of us already know the FBI was part of the cover-up of Clinton crimes...dumbass.

Sure, dope.
That's exactly what the IG concluded. :booze:

I suppose he's now part of the conspiracy as well.

I've yet to hear a good answer from Republicans. After all, the FBI had been investigating Trump since July 2016. Comey announced about Hillary's emails right before the election - but nothing about Trump. Why?

Colbert Blows Open ‘Devious And Deep’ FBI Conspiracy To Stop Trump’s Election
You wont hear a good answer but you will probably get a lot of conspiracy theories.
A vote for trump and support for the pos is a vote and support for his friend Putin

The reason Strzok didn't "expose" Trump before the election is because he hadn't finished putting his "insurance policy" together yet.

What was that insurance policy, professor?
How would I know? How 'bout if we let him tell us what he meant? Oh, that's right, he WON'T tell us. He doesn't remember saying it.

If you don't know, then WTF are you talking about?

He did explain it multiple times.
And he was lying. That was obvious. His "insurance policy" could have meant anything from a plan to frame Trump for a non-existing crime, to something much more drastic, and I think you know what I'm talking about. And Strzok is just the kind of POS who would do that. One thing we KNOW is that it didn't have anything to do with was "voting", like he tried to say. That's an insult to everyone's intelligence. Some further digging might uncover a lot more about this sociopath and his intentions.
And he was lying.

No, you're lying, liar. You have no way of knowing what that meant other than the findings of the IG and Strzok's own sworn testimony which both say you're dumb as shit.

Your bias is showing.

I've yet to hear a good answer from Republicans. After all, the FBI had been investigating Trump since July 2016. Comey announced about Hillary's emails right before the election - but nothing about Trump. Why?

Not Strzok.
Not Comey
Not McCabe
Not Page

All of them knew about the investigation into Russian Collusion and the Trump campaign- all of them could have honestly announced the investigation before election- but none of them did.

But the Trumpkins say that there was some grand conspiracy against Don the Con.

They are happy to destroy the FBI in order to defend Don the Con.

If they anounced they were investigating Trump they would simply have insured Hillary's defeat. They had no basis for investigating Trump, and the American people know it.

The New York times exposed Hillary's use of a private server, not the FBI. Once it became public information, the FBI was obligated to investigate it. Nothing the Trump campaign did during the campaign justified any kind of investigation.
Talking to you is like talking to a retarded door knob. First you clowns claim that they knew for sure Hillary had it in the bag then you claim they were afraid Drumpf would win

Even if that were true, which it isn't, what does it have to do with what I posted? The FBI was compelled to investigate Hillary's server because of information about it that was already in the public domain. There still isn't even a hint of evidence that the Trump did anything to justify an investigation, and, in fact, the FBI can't produce any justification for such an investigation. They did it purely to derail his campaign. It's nothing more than government funded opposition research. It's also a crime.
FBI started investing trump campaign russia ties when an Australia reported to USA that Popadopolus was talking to an Australian diplomat about his Russia activities. <---- that is the justification for starting it.
I think they started investigating the Russians specifically on this, when the Clinton emails were stolen and when our western allied Nations that we share intelligence sent us intelligence, which was part of what they had on the Russians as well...

the Trump campaign was added and their counterintelligence on the Russians who are always watched, got joined with the possible criminal acts of the Trump campaign, with the Carter Page Trips to Moscow and the Papadopolous incident when he was blabbing about the Russians having dirt on Clinton, stolen emails.... back in May 2016.....

which the Ambassador relayed to us a month or two later...when it came out in the open that the DNC emails were stolen.

the fbi fished around a little to see if any of the info they were receiving fro allies had teeth, and then late July, added the Trump campaign workers in a criminal investigation to the Russian counter intelligence investigation.
That's why you don't get paid to think. The investigation into the Trump campaign started before there was any investigation of Hillary's emails.
Referral of Hillary's classified emails occurred in July 2015.
The FBI Russia investigation launched counterintelligence investigation into links between the Trump campaign and the Russia July 2016.

The reason Strzok didn't "expose" Trump before the election is because he hadn't finished putting his "insurance policy" together yet.

What was that insurance policy, professor?
How would I know? How 'bout if we let him tell us what he meant? Oh, that's right, he WON'T tell us. He doesn't remember saying it.

If you don't know, then WTF are you talking about?

He did explain it multiple times.
And he was lying. That was obvious. His "insurance policy" could have meant anything from a plan to frame Trump for a non-existing crime, to something much more drastic, and I think you know what I'm talking about. And Strzok is just the kind of POS who would do that. One thing we KNOW is that it didn't have anything to do with was "voting", like he tried to say. That's an insult to everyone's intelligence. Some further digging might uncover a lot more about this sociopath and his intentions.
And he was lying.

No, you're lying, liar. You have no way of knowing what that meant other than the findings of the IG and Strzok's own sworn testimony which both say you're dumb as shit.

Your bias is showing.
Your stupidity is showing, ignorant fucking moron.

I think they started investigating the Russians specifically on this, when the Clinton emails were stolen and when our western allied Nations that we share intelligence sent us intelligence, which was part of what they had on the Russians as well...

the Trump campaign was added and their counterintelligence on the Russians who are always watched, got joined with the possible criminal acts of the Trump campaign, with the Carter Page Trips to Moscow and the Papadopolous incident when he was blabbing about the Russians having dirt on Clinton, stolen emails.... back in May 2016.....

which the Ambassador relayed to us a month or two later...when it came out in the open that the DNC emails were stolen.

the fbi fished around a little to see if any of the info they were receiving fro allies had teeth, and then late July, added the Trump campaign workers in a criminal investigation to the Russian counter intelligence investigation.
That's why you don't get paid to think. The investigation into the Trump campaign started before there was any investigation of Hillary's emails.

You're a retard and a liar.

The FBI announced they were closing the email investigation in July of 16. The same month the counterintelligence investigation began.

Of course, wouldn't want to lose that exoneration letter that was written months earlier.

WTF does that have to do with what I posted?

Since the exoneration letter was drafted months before the investigation closed, begs the question as to whether there even was an investigation. If you want more of an explanation, you'll have to hold on, can't find my crayons.
So Nixon drafted a speech on failure of Apollo 11, which never happened.
Comey had already looked at the facts of hillary's emails. If her interview revealed anything new, Comey could have just updated the document.

You wont hear a good answer but you will probably get a lot of conspiracy theories.
A vote for trump and support for the pos is a vote and support for his friend Putin

Who told you to say that? Oh yeah, your neo-marxist minders.

WHY?

Because there was nothing to release! 3 years later, and they still have nothing - no connection to Trump. NO illegal collusion ... Involving TRUMP! NONE!

Strzok said under oath that he could have exposed more about Trump and Russia before the election ... but chose not to.

Snowflakes like you are now foaming at the mouth over this statement ....

...completely ignoring the fact that despite declaring this he produced / released / showed NOTHING to back up his statement.

Just like with the Mueller Witch Hunt, lots of BS claims without any evidence to back any of it up.

WHY?

Because there was nothing to release! 3 years later.

There was as much to release as what Comey released about Clinton.

Strzok, McCabe, Page, Comey- any of them could have told the press the truth- that the FBI was investigating leads that indicated possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

None of them did.

Because despite your parroting the fantasies of Don the Con the FBI were doing their job and not part of your fantasy conspiracy theory.

WHY?

Because there was nothing to release! 3 years later.

Strzok, McCabe, Page, Comey- any of them could have told the press the truth- that the FBI was investigating leads that indicated possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

None of them did.

Because despite your parroting the fantasies of Don the Con the FBI were doing their job and not part of your fantasy conspiracy theory.

They didn't release it because it's an illegal witch hunt and the Congressional investigation would have started in July of 2016.

YOU LIE!

The FBI announced they recovered over 15,000 official documents Hillary tried to destroy (Obstruction) that were subpoenaed, documents that are evidence of violations of both the FOIA and the Federal Record Act. That's over 15,000 criminal counts of violating the FOIA, over 15,000 criminal counts of violating the Federal Records Act, and over 15,000 criminal counts of Obstruction. That doesn't even include her crimes involving proven criminal handling / storing / destroying classified, criminal negligence, and Espionage.

After 3 years, Democrats have a grand total of ZERO pieces of evidence of criminal activity by President Trump.

YOU LIE!

The FBI announced they recovered over 15,000 official documents Hillary tried to destroy (Obstruction) that were subpoenaed, documents that are evidence of violations of both the FOIA and the Federal Record Act. That's over 15,000 criminal counts of violating the FOIA, over 15,000 criminal counts of violating the Federal Records Act, and over 15,000 criminal counts of Obstruction. That doesn't even include her crimes involving proven criminal handling / storing / destroying classified, criminal negligence, and Espionage.

After 3 years, Democrats have a grand total of ZERO pieces of evidence of criminal activity by President Trump.

Let's not forget that Hillary also destroyed cell phones and Sim cards. That is her MO she did the same in whitewater with shredders and the same crooked lawyer, Comey, said she didn't know what she was doing....same excuse he used to get her off on her illegal server and passing on classified emails. It just stinks if you ask me..

James Comey had been getting information in from several different foreign intelligence sources since 2015. This article was confirmed by sworn testimony by James Clapper over over year ago.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For James Clapper's testimony--go to this link and scroll down to Diane Fienstein and James Clapper.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

Comey was asked during a Senate hearing--why he was so vocal about Hillary Clinton's emails, but kept his lips shut about the Russian investigation. His answer was that Hillary Clinton's investigation was public knowledge and the Russian investigation wasn't.

186801_600.jpg

So your right--if Strzok was really "out to get Trump" he could have easily leaked information to the press, notifying the public that Trump and his team were involved in an ongoing Russian investigation.

This is all sideshow BS.
Just as well Mueller is beavering away in the privacy that befits an honest investigator.

Tick, tick, tick!

Forum List

Back