Why didn't "Occupy" the 23 college Prezs that make $1+million in salary??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In 2007-2008, 23 presidents received more than $1 million. As recently as 2004, no college president had broken the seven-figure threshold.

Now all you Occupy supporters and Wall Street haters what you to think about this:

Which group would MOST of the Occupy protesters have possible contact with Wall Street firms where evil brokers work OR
colleges where these millionaire presidents preside?
BUT which group would have more direct use of the student protesters funds:

College President who gets their salaries from students tuition OR
well most of those students where they trading equities???

I'm just asking why these Occupiers didn't protest the college tuition money to pay these millionaire salaries or what they did protest a group they supposedly HAD NO direct contact with..i.e. evil Wall street brokers!

Ranks of Millionaire College Presidents Grow

Last edited:
Come on you elite educationalistas!

Defend your millionaire college presidents and the screwing of their students which is FAR worse then any Wall Street broker i.e. the brokers earn commissions from productivity!
College Presidents get paid for begging! Yea some salaries for begging $1 million+ a year!
400 making more then $500,000! All from students that have to go into huge debts just to pay these millionaires salaries!!!

Hypocrites all!

Defend your millionaire college presidents and the screwing of their students which is FAR worse then any Wall Street broker i.e. the brokers earn commissions from productivity!
College Presidents get paid for begging! Yea some salaries for begging $1 million+ a year!
400 making more then $500,000! All from students that have to go into huge debts just to pay these millionaires salaries!!!

Hypocrites all!
BULLSHIT!!!

Just because you hate anyone more intelligent than you does not make them worse than Wall Street Con Men.

Small potatoes compared to those you defend. Where are the jobs? Taxes haven't gone up and won't, unless the Republicans are totally insane. Why are you shilling for them, while they collect their year-end bonuses for losing money?!?!

In 2007-2008, 23 presidents received more than $1 million. As recently as 2004, no college president had broken the seven-figure threshold.

Now all you Occupy supporters and Wall Street haters what you to think about this:

Which group would MOST of the Occupy protesters have possible contact with Wall Street firms where evil brokers work OR

I'm just asking why these Occupiers didn't protest the college tuition money to pay these millionaire salaries or what they did protest a group they supposedly HAD NO direct contact with..i.e. evil Wall street brokers!

OWS didnt occupy a lot of people. Your Point?

Hypocrites all!
BULLSHIT!!!

Just because you hate anyone more intelligent than you does not make them worse than Wall Street Con Men.
Just because you hate anyone more wealthy than you does not make them worse than university presidents.

Small potatoes compared to those you defend. Where are the jobs? Taxes haven't gone up and won't, unless the Republicans are totally insane. Why are you shilling for them, while they collect their year-end bonuses for losing money?!?!

Ah.. small potatoes eh?

Tell me where did you get hurt by those big bad evil Wall street brokers?
Did you have millions that they managed?
Exactly what did those people that collected bonuses do to you that makes them the bad guys?

I have yet to understand where the problem became yours?

Fannie/Freddie.. they were doing what Congress told them to do!
Guarantee that poor people could get loans backed by the government!
And the Banks forced by CRA had to make the loans.
Banks then forced by FDIC to get rid of toxic loans resold them AFTER all
they were because of Congress backed by the full faith and credit!
So the brokers repackaged, made commissions what is wrong with that?
After all Congress told them to do it!
You not being to bright probably won't figure this statement out but it goes to the core of the financial crisis that was caused politicians who pushed the CRA..

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have an ``effective'' federal guarantee, not the
"full faith and credit'' of the U.S. government, Federal Housing Finance Agency Director James Lockhart said after the hearing. That does give them effectively a guarantee of the U.S. government.''
Lockhart's Fannie, Freddie Guarantee Remarks Stir Up Confusion - Bloomberg

Ah.. small potatoes eh?

Exactly what did those people that collected bonuses do to you that makes them the bad guys?

Fannie/Freddie.. they were doing what Congress told them to do!
Guarantee that poor people could get loans backed by the government!
And the Banks forced by CRA had to make the loans.
Banks then forced by FDIC to get rid of toxic loans resold them AFTER all
they were because of Congress backed by the full faith and credit!
So the brokers repackaged, made commissions what is wrong with that?
After all Congress told them to do it!
You not being to bright probably won't figure this statement out but it goes to the core of the financial crisis that was caused politicians who pushed the CRA..

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have an ``effective'' federal guarantee, not the
"full faith and credit'' of the U.S. government, Federal Housing Finance Agency Director James Lockhart said after the hearing. That does give them effectively a guarantee of the U.S. government.''
Lockhart's Fannie, Freddie Guarantee Remarks Stir Up Confusion - Bloomberg

Bush?

The people who were infamously pepper sprayed by CAMPUS POLICE at UC Davis were part of Occupy UC Davis,

who were in part protesting high tuitions as well as high salaries paid administrators in the face of cutbacks elsewhere.

So to the OP:

Shut up.:lol:

Ah.. small potatoes eh?

When they greedily refused to give him any of their stuff.

It's envy. That's all.

The people who were infamously pepper sprayed by CAMPUS POLICE at UC Davis were part of Occupy UC Davis,

who were in part protesting high tuitions as well as high salaries paid administrators in the face of cutbacks elsewhere.

So to the OP:

Just wait, he'll think up someone or something else he thinks they didnt Occupy and scream AHA! :badgrin:

Monday Morning Quarterbacking is awesome

I don't think OWS people are very intelligent, at least not any I've seen speak. The poopers don't look too sharp, either.

The demands made by the protesters were crazy. They want to be absolved of all personal responsibility. I think the ones who did attend college, likely on the tax payers dime, were sufficiently indoctrinated. I don't expect them to care about how much the professors make considering it won't come from their pockets. Only those of us paying taxes and making payments on student loans demand to get what we pay for. I can't think of any graduating class that got millions of dollars worth of education. Yet, the tax payers have paid that much and what did we get for it? A bunch of takers that shit on our front steps and harass us on the way to work.

I'll keep paying off students loans and feel good about making my own way. I'm a maker, not a taker. Any of the poor could take out student loans rather than tax payers money and end up with the same education, and theoretically the same ability to pay off the loans.

Last edited:

So to the OP:

Well that makes a great difference!
Naturally the best way to get even is to break the law.
Works every time.
By the way.. do you have a full time job?
If you do .. why does your employer pay you?
I mean you put in 40 hours.. he hands you a check why?
Why doesn't he just NOT pay you?
Say screw your employment agreement.
Screw the state.. just say screw paying you and save the $500!

Most likely because he knows breaking the law has consequences.. kind of
like if police ask you to move and you interfere by not.. YOU GET SPRAYED!

I sincerely hope that Tulane's Scott Cowen is on the list of people making over a million.

His actions before, during, and after the hurricane make him worth every penny.

I don't think OWS people are very intelligent, at least not any I've seen speak. The poopers don't look too sharp, either.

The demands made by the protesters were crazy. They want to be absolved of all personal responsibility. I think the ones who did attend college, likely on the tax payers dime, were sufficiently indoctrinated. I don't expect them to care about how much the professors make considering it won't come from their pockets. Only those of us paying taxes and making payments on student loans demand to get what we pay for. I can't think of any graduating class that got millions of dollars worth of education. Yet, the tax payers have paid that much and what did we get for it? A bunch of takers that shit on our front steps and harass us on the way to work.

I'll keep paying off students loans and feel good about making my own way. I'm a maker, not a taker. Any of the poor could take out student loans rather than tax payers money and end up with the same education, and theoretically the same ability to pay off the loans.

You should write fiction novels...That was the funniest victim/assumption/sloganering I've heard in a while. Is this The T?

You should write fiction novels...That was the funniest victim/assumption/sloganering I've heard in a while. Is this The T?
I dunno, this one is pretty funny:

tumblr_lsivz1SSwH1r25y9yo1_1280.jpg

Why didn't "Occupy" the 23 college Prezs that make $1+million in salary??

Those students don't care if people make money. They want jobs. What is wrong with these right wingers? Does everything have to be explained? Maybe they should ask those college presidents for an "application"? Find out what college is all about. What it means to get an education.

I dunno, this one is pretty funny:

tumblr_lsivz1SSwH1r25y9yo1_1280.jpg

experience, training, and independent rational thought.

Three things right wingers abhor.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back