Why didnt Obama volunter forthe military

Ah, the witty retort of the pogue. In ages past? Maybe. These days, the average infantryman has to be quick thinking and intelligent. The outcome of the decisions made by an E-1 with a rifle in Baghdad dwarfs that of a Nuclear Sub Commander in the Ocean. Like it or not, the Infantry is always in the fight.

Everyone else is support.

Call us dirty, smelly, ugly, and crude. Don't ever call us dumb or weak.

Deal with it.
Seriously, how many E-1's are in Iraq?:lol::lol:

1000 X the O-6's, 3000 X the 0-7's, 10,000 X the 0-9's and 100,000 X the CINC's.
Prove to me that there is ANYONE in Iraq that isn't at least an E-2.

Infantry > Everyone else.

LOL, IQ dumb, and then the smart.....................

Ah, the witty retort of the pogue. In ages past? Maybe. These days, the average infantryman has to be quick thinking and intelligent. The outcome of the decisions made by an E-1 with a rifle in Baghdad dwarfs that of a Nuclear Sub Commander in the Ocean. Like it or not, the Infantry is always in the fight.

Deal with it.
How do you get to the fight, and what do you do when your basic loadout is gone?

You're welcome.

Signed,
A support troop

Deal with it.
How do you get to the fight, and what do you do when your basic loadout is gone?

You're welcome.

Signed,
A support troop

Hey, I never said I wasn't appreciative of support.

Deal with it.

You're welcome.

Signed,
A support troop

Hey, I never said I wasn't appreciative of support.
:beer:

I don't like obama...but it really doesn't matter why he didn't join, alot of people don't join. But.....i would have liked to have a president that HAS had military service, especially with all the wars going on.

Deal with it.

You're welcome.

Signed,
A support troop

Now, now, none of us former grunts intended to be overly hard on the zoomies, squids, and assorted REMFs, who back us up. Of course we appreciate the support. However, after you supply us, transport us, and shell it, bomb it, or just intimidate it, WE still have to go in, clean up the mess, and run up the flag. Until we grunts do that, IT AIN'T OVER, so show us a little respect, pencil pushers and paper shufflers!:razz::razz:

didnt have legal citizenship for onething

Back to the original subject, I don't know why; ask him. Since you ask, though, why didn't YOU enlist (since you are so gung-ho and all)? I mean, after all, we DID have a little war going on in Vietnam at the time; I think you might have heard of it. Of course, it wasn't the great WW II, and perhaps it didn't offer quite the cachet of glamour you might have liked; but it was the best we could do at the time, so some of us volunteered. Oh well, I suppose YOU, like Obama, simply felt you had something better to do, and as you have pointed out many times, that wasn't a crime. On the other hand, even the lowliest conscripted, short-time, REMF has more moral standing to ask the question you asked than you do; the whole pot and kettle thing, you know.

Deal with it.

You're welcome.

Signed,
A support troop

Now, now, none of us former grunts intended to be overly hard on the zoomies, squids, and assorted REMFs, who back us up. Of course we appreciate the support. However, after you supply us, transport us, and shell it, bomb it, or just intimidate it, WE still have to go in, clean up the mess, and run up the flag. Until we grunts do that, IT AIN'T OVER, so show us a little respect, pencil pushers and paper shufflers!:razz::razz:
:lol: You missed a spot.

:salute:

He now has about 2 1/2 years of military experience.

You?

DARN!!! Did he go to basic training and we missed it? Can you tell me where there's a video of it...i'm sure someone had to make of video of that - you know, just for the record. Thanks!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back