Why didnt Obama volunter forthe military

Those Air Force nuke guys were some of the most socially handicapped fucks I ever met in my life, they couldn't get laid if a butt naked stripper thrust herself on their cocks, they are smart though.

Now that's funny. I remember the nukes onboard Nimitz in the 80s. They'd get massive reenlistment bonuses. Every freaking E-3 was driving a Corvette or a Trans Am!

I went to basic training with a couple guys who were going into the nuke program and they were the most awkward socially handicapped fucks I ever met in my life, they didn't know how to socialize with people but they were very smart.

You're right. Those guys used to eat by themselves on the messdecks, then back to engineering to do whatever the hell it was they were doing down there. I served on six ships when I was in the Navy. Every one of them had cockroaches, except the nuke carrier. Wonder why?

Hey........don't forget the Nukes and the Electronics Technicians either. Most of the ET's are geeks, and ALL of the nukes are geeks.

Poor fuckers in the Nuke program all wear slip on boots because they're too intelligent to tie their shoes properly.

Those Air Force nuke guys were some of the most socially handicapped fucks I ever met in my life, they couldn't get laid if a butt naked stripper thrust herself on their cocks, they are smart though.

Now that's funny. I remember the nukes onboard Nimitz in the 80s. They'd get massive reenlistment bonuses. Every freaking E-3 was driving a Corvette or a Trans Am!

Yeah.....they were critical rates at CREO group 1, so they got all sorts of money for reenlisting. Wanna know what REALLY hurts? Giving one of 'em a reenlistment check in a war zone that is TAX FREE, knowing that you'll never get one as a PN, because you'er all the way down the latter at CREO group 4 with 130 percent manning.

Had one working with me at MEPS Amarillo by the way. Named Craig. Dude was probably the most smart man I ever met, he had the ENTIRE San Antonio phone numbers that we needed in his skull. Was amazing to watch him do math as well, but, you're right, he was probably the most shy and socially awkward person I'd ever worked with, but he was also a damn good worker and the kits he put together for enlistment were rarely (if ever) wrong.

Sucked for them when I left though, because Craig didn't have enough fire in his belly to keep the recruiters from walking all over 'em, and he took over after I left.

When I was there? Never missed goal. Not once from Sept 1999 until May 2002. After I left? They missed goal 10 months in a row and had to send up a civilian from San Antonio.

Probably because we have a volunteer army and he chose to attend college like millions of other Americans before and after him

Military isn't for everyone.
My son is actually talking about going in. Never thought I'd see that day.
I personally joined because it was my "calling," if you will. Loved serving and made a career out of it.
It's not everyone's cup of tea.

Best said.

Have you seen him?

He's all skin and bones not to mention a big nerd.

Not to say my fellow nerds can't throw down with the best of them, but he's mommas boy kinda nerdy.

~~~~~

Seriously.

There's few that do join and even fewer that can serve properly.

And it's not the physical part, anyone not handicapped can learn to do the physical.

It's the mental that's the hardest. Ask anyone that went to Bootcamp

He could have joined the Air Force as a Space & Missiles Officer geek, those guys are not very big and are huge nerds.

I think he would have went to the JAG side.

Have you seen him?

He's all skin and bones not to mention a big nerd.

Not to say my fellow nerds can't throw down with the best of them, but he's mommas boy kinda nerdy.

~~~~~

Seriously.

There's few that do join and even fewer that can serve properly.

And it's not the physical part, anyone not handicapped can learn to do the physical.

It's the mental that's the hardest. Ask anyone that went to Bootcamp

He could have joined the Air Force as a Space & Missiles Officer geek, those guys are not very big and are huge nerds.

I think he would have went to the JAG side.

Once again, you admit your ignorance, through your insolence...

I personally joined because it was my "calling," if you will. Loved serving and made a career out of it.

Best said.

You doing your time in the national guard is admirable sir. Thank you for your service and enjoy the "ferrari". :eusa_whistle:

Sounds like you are trying to tell us something about yourself, but I just can't put my finger on it. :eusa_whistle:

You have to have a college degree to be a Space & Missiles Officer geek, I came straight out of High School. I hated those Space & Missiles clowns, they sat in their air conditioned offices when everyone else was out in the field overnight with chem gear, fuck them.:evil:

Infantry > Everyone else.

Best said.

You doing your time in the national guard is admirable sir. Thank you for your service and enjoy the "ferrari". :eusa_whistle:

Thanks for you time:suck: I sooo Appreciate ti!

Sounds like you are trying to tell us something about yourself, but I just can't put my finger on it. :eusa_whistle:

You have to have a college degree to be a Space & Missiles Officer geek, I came straight out of High School. I hated those Space & Missiles clowns, they sat in their air conditioned offices when everyone else was out in the field overnight with chem gear, fuck them.:evil:

LOL, IQ dumb, and then the smart.....................

Ah, the witty retort of the pogue. In ages past? Maybe. These days, the average infantryman has to be quick thinking and intelligent. The outcome of the decisions made by an E-1 with a rifle in Baghdad dwarfs that of a Nuclear Sub Commander in the Ocean. Like it or not, the Infantry is always in the fight.

Everyone else is support.

Call us dirty, smelly, ugly, and crude. Don't ever call us dumb or weak.

Deal with it.

Ah, the witty retort of the pogue. In ages past? Maybe. These days, the average infantryman has to be quick thinking and intelligent. The outcome of the decisions made by an E-1 with a rifle in Baghdad dwarfs that of a Nuclear Sub Commander in the Ocean. Like it or not, the Infantry is always in the fight.

Deal with it.
Seriously, how many E-1's are in Iraq?:lol::lol:

Deal with it.
Seriously, how many E-1's are in Iraq?:lol::lol:

1000 X the O-6's, 3000 X the 0-7's, 10,000 X the 0-9's and 100,000 X the CINC's.

Forum List

Back