Why didnt Obama volunter forthe military

Military isn't for everyone.
My son is actually talking about going in. Never thought I'd see that day.
I personally joined because it was my "calling," if you will. Loved serving and made a career out of it.
It's not everyone's cup of tea.

Have you seen him?

He's all skin and bones not to mention a big nerd.

Not to say my fellow nerds can't throw down with the best of them, but he's mommas boy kinda nerdy.

~~~~~

Seriously.

There's few that do join and even fewer that can serve properly.

And it's not the physical part, anyone not handicapped can learn to do the physical.

It's the mental that's the hardest. Ask anyone that went to Bootcamp

beating%20a%20dead%20horse.block.jpg

Have you seen him?

Not to say my fellow nerds can't throw down with the best of them, but he's mommas boy kinda nerdy.

~~~~~

Seriously.

And it's not the physical part, anyone not handicapped can learn to do the physical.

He could have joined the Air Force as a Space & Missiles Officer geek, those guys are not very big and are huge nerds.

Have you seen him?

~~~~~

Seriously.

He could have joined the Air Force as a Space & Missiles Officer geek, those guys are not very big and are huge nerds.

Sounds like you are trying to tell us something about yourself, but I just can't put my finger on it. :eusa_whistle:

Have you seen him?

~~~~~

Seriously.

He could have sat in a missile silo for four years in South Dakota like some of the other Democrat "war heroes" who claim they served...

Tom Daschle come to mind...?

LOL!

Now I am sure the George Bush National Guard conspiracy kooks will surface....

LOL!

Have you seen him?

~~~~~

Seriously.

Sounds like you are trying to tell us something about yourself, but I just can't put my finger on it. :eusa_whistle:

You have to have a college degree to be a Space & Missiles Officer geek, I came straight out of High School. I hated those Space & Missiles clowns, they sat in their air conditioned offices when everyone else was out in the field overnight with chem gear, fuck them.:evil:

Why didn't Obama volunteer? Ask him. Probably because he decided to go to college and become a lawyer instead.

I mean........yeah.......sure.........officers make a lot of money, but the paycheck for an officer isn't nearly what it is for a lawyer like he is.

And.........fwiw.........he is a legal citizen. He was born in Hawaii, or are you still listening to Donald the Chump and the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil, mr. GinCrappy?

You have to have a college degree to be a Space & Missiles Officer geek, I came straight out of High School. I hated those Space & Missiles clowns, they sat in their air conditioned offices when everyone else was out in the field overnight with chem gear, fuck them.:evil:

So I guess I should avoid describing the temp control we had on subs. :eusa_angel:

So I guess I should avoid describing the temp control we had on subs. :eusa_angel:

Hey........don't forget the Nukes and the Electronics Technicians either. Most of the ET's are geeks, and ALL of the nukes are geeks.

Poor fuckers in the Nuke program all wear slip on boots because they're too intelligent to tie their shoes properly.

Hey........don't forget the Nukes and the Electronics Technicians either. Most of the ET's are geeks, and ALL of the nukes are geeks.

Poor fuckers in the Nuke program all wear slip on boots because they're too intelligent to tie their shoes properly.

Those Air Force nuke guys were some of the most socially handicapped fucks I ever met in my life, they couldn't get laid if a butt naked stripper thrust herself on their cocks, they are smart though.

Personally I enjoyed my air conditioned spaces onboard ship. LOL!

Those Air Force nuke guys were some of the most socially handicapped fucks I ever met in my life, they couldn't get laid if a butt naked stripper thrust herself on their cocks, they are smart though.

Now that's funny. I remember the nukes onboard Nimitz in the 80s. They'd get massive reenlistment bonuses. Every freaking E-3 was driving a Corvette or a Trans Am!

Now that's funny. I remember the nukes onboard Nimitz in the 80s. They'd get massive reenlistment bonuses. Every freaking E-3 was driving a Corvette or a Trans Am!

I went to basic training with a couple guys who were going into the nuke program and they were the most awkward socially handicapped fucks I ever met in my life, they didn't know how to socialize with people but they were very smart.

Forum List

Back