Why didn't Obama denounce Harry Reid like he did the Cambridge Cop?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Does anyone remember that cop who supposely did something really racist by asking the black assailant some questions? Does anyone remember how quickly Obama came out and denounced the cop as racist?

Does anyone remember how quickly Obama denounced Harry Reid? Does anyone remember how the NAACP came out and denounced our racist society? Does anyone remember the television shows about racism in America?

NO. No one remembers because the latter did not happen. It did not happen because politics comes before race for democrats.

What exactly does "negro dialect" refer to?

I know the answer.....just making a point for those on the left that do not see anything worng with what Reid said.

Reid speaks the truth about some racism in this country and he is called a racist. Besides using the word "Negro" tell me where he was wrong in his statement.

The right has nothing of import to bitch about so they suck up this sewage.
Maybe if they cared a shit about Americans, the would be worried about issues like the following:

[SALEM, Mass. — L.T. Johnson was busy tying a sofa to the roof of his Pinto hatchback, when he was forced to think long and hard about the most recent political controversy.

“Harry Reid said the word Negro when talking about Obama? And Aplogized?” said Johnson, now unemployed for 24 consecutive months. “Yeah, I just don’t care, I need a place for my family to live, so I`m not all too interested in stuff like this.”

Stuff like this is the fact that Reid, when praising Obama in 2008, said that the then-candidate didn`t have much of a “Negro Dialect“. When news of the comment came up, Reid quickly apologized for it, and Obama said the issue was dead.

The news sent Conservative bloggers rushing madly to their keyboards. Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell said that Reid should immediately resign.

“The economy is still mostly dead, health care is languishing and terrorists are around every corner,” said McConnell. “Because of this, Harry Reid should resign his seat due to something he said more than a year ago. This is the biggest story of the year and hearings should be held.”

Still, despite learning just how important Reid’s gaffe was (The Drudge Report ran a banner headline stating “He said what? Harry and the Negro”) Johnson and his family seemed to miss the vitality of the moment.

“Seriously dude, I have no time for this,“ said Johnson, who stated that most his friends in the area had lost their homes, as well. “I need to make sure we can get a cot at the homeless shelter.“

For his part, McConnell saw the positives of Reid’s statements, especially after Fox News, MSNBC, CNN and all the networks gave news of the gaffe round-the-clock coverage.

“We’re going to really filibuster everything now, said McConnell. “If Harry Reid can say a shocking word two years ago, then it’s our respopnsibility to keep Congress tied up in knots. That’s what the American people are really after.”

In other news, the U.S. economy continues to shed jobs and three U.S. troops were killed in the ongoing war in Afghanistan.
/QUOTE]

Man being evicted from Home doesn’t care what Harry Reid said in 2008 | dagblog.com

Trent Lott was nostalgic for the era from which Strom Thurmond came: segretation.

Because Reid didn't falsely arrest somebody on the front porch of their own home?? Just a guess....

falsely arrest?

Wow...you take your partisanship all the way to the law as well I see.

Why would you make such an asinine statement in front of everyone?

Becuase I responded to your assinine statement that the arrest was done falsely.

It was a legit arrest as the man was making a scene and making diparagiung remarks to an officer of the law.
The charges were droppped as the DASdid not see it as a worthy investment of taxpayer money to press charges...but the arrest was legit or the officer would have been reprimanded.
He was not.

Reid speaks the truth about some racism in this country and he is called a racist. Besides using the word "Negro" tell me where he was wrong in his statement.

The right has nothing of import to bitch about so they suck up this sewage.
Maybe if they cared a shit about Americans, the would be worried about issues like the following:

[SALEM, Mass. — L.T. Johnson was busy tying a sofa to the roof of his Pinto hatchback, when he was forced to think long and hard about the most recent political controversy.

“Harry Reid said the word Negro when talking about Obama? And Aplogized?” said Johnson, now unemployed for 24 consecutive months. “Yeah, I just don’t care, I need a place for my family to live, so I`m not all too interested in stuff like this.”

Stuff like this is the fact that Reid, when praising Obama in 2008, said that the then-candidate didn`t have much of a “Negro Dialect“. When news of the comment came up, Reid quickly apologized for it, and Obama said the issue was dead.

The news sent Conservative bloggers rushing madly to their keyboards. Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell said that Reid should immediately resign.

“The economy is still mostly dead, health care is languishing and terrorists are around every corner,” said McConnell. “Because of this, Harry Reid should resign his seat due to something he said more than a year ago. This is the biggest story of the year and hearings should be held.”

Still, despite learning just how important Reid’s gaffe was (The Drudge Report ran a banner headline stating “He said what? Harry and the Negro”) Johnson and his family seemed to miss the vitality of the moment.

“Seriously dude, I have no time for this,“ said Johnson, who stated that most his friends in the area had lost their homes, as well. “I need to make sure we can get a cot at the homeless shelter.“

For his part, McConnell saw the positives of Reid’s statements, especially after Fox News, MSNBC, CNN and all the networks gave news of the gaffe round-the-clock coverage.

“We’re going to really filibuster everything now, said McConnell. “If Harry Reid can say a shocking word two years ago, then it’s our respopnsibility to keep Congress tied up in knots. That’s what the American people are really after.”

In other news, the U.S. economy continues to shed jobs and three U.S. troops were killed in the ongoing war in Afghanistan.
/QUOTE]

Man being evicted from Home doesn’t care what Harry Reid said in 2008 | dagblog.com

Trent Lott was nostalgic for the era from which Strom Thurmond came: segretation.

First...he ued the word negro
second..he implies there is a negro dialect
Third...he implied light skin gives a black ,am a better chance of winning a presidential election.

SO he isnulted dark skin black people and those with a "negro dialect" whatever that is.

In other words, Reid accepted Obama because he acts more white than black.

What's racist about that? (sarcasm)

In other words, Reid accepted Obama because he acts more white than black.

What's racist about that? (sarcasm)

Ironically...

Dureing the primaries, Biden referred to Obama as clean and articulate and he was blasted by the black activists and the obama camp. He did nopt mention skin color nor race in any way shape or form.

Yet skin color, race and "negro dialect" are mentioned by Reid and Obama says.."book closed"

Go figure.

Does anyone remember that cop who supposely did something really racist by asking the black assailant some questions? Does anyone remember how quickly Obama came out and denounced the cop as racist?

Does anyone remember how quickly Obama denounced Harry Reid? Does anyone remember how the NAACP came out and denounced our racist society? Does anyone remember the television shows about racism in America?

NO. No one remembers because the latter did not happen. It did not happen because politics comes before race for democrats.

Harry Reid didn't do anything racist.

Forum List

Back