Why didn't NPR Fire Nina Totenberg?...

Juan Williams career in head on collision with Liberal Hypocrisy. There were no survivors

Because she's a fellow Leftist creep. Just like when Bill Moyers compared the GOP to the Taliban. There is no reason for NPR & PBS to receive public funding. They are anything but unbiased & neutral. They only serve the needs of their big Leftist donors like George Soros. They don't speak for all Americans. They should though. If you take American Tax Dollars,you should be required to present all sides. It's time to end all public funding for NPR & PBS. Nuff said.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
If Memory Serves me, she wished AIDS on Jesse Helms and or his Grandchildren...

Anyone?..

:)

peace...

And in a related story....

The truth must never be allowed on NPR if it conflicts with left-wing dogma...Ombudsman Ken Rudin was forced to apologize for suggesting that President Obama could behave in an ...'unwise' manner.

"Live radio is tricky. Some times reporters talking 'live' say things they instantly regret.

Just ask NPR political editor Ken Rudin, who appears on the Political Junkie segment every Wednesday on Talk of the Nation. He said something this week that resulted in a flood of instant criticism.

Rudin told listeners he thinks the Obama administration is unwise to take on Fox News. The administration has gone to war against the network calling it a mouthpiece for the Republican Party.

Rudin compared the administration's boycott with Fox to President Richard Nixon's enemies list. During the Watergate scandal, the Nixon administration compiled a list of enemies. Its official purpose was to "screw" Nixon's political enemies. Notably NPR's Dan Schorr was on it.

Here's what Rudin said:

"Well, it's not only aggressive, it's almost Nixonesque. I mean, you think of what Nixon and Agnew did with their enemies list and their attacks on the media; certainly Vice President Agnew's constant denunciation of the media. Of course, then it was a conservative president denouncing a liberal media, and of course, a lot of good liberals said, 'Oh, that's ridiculous. That's an infringement on the freedom of press.' And now you see a lot of liberals almost kind of applauding what the White House is doing to Fox News, which I think is distressing."

Thursday, Rudin apologized, admitting he'd made a "boneheaded mistake."

"Comparing the tactics of the Nixon administration —which bugged and intimidated and harassed journalists — to that of the Obama administration was foolish, facile, ridiculous and, ultimately embarrassing to me," wrote Rudin. "I should have known better and, in fact, I do know better. I was around during the Nixon years. I am fully cognizant of what they did and attempted to do."

NPR's Ken Rudin Apologizes for 'Boneheaded Mistake' : NPR Ombudsman : NPR

Curious the Lack of Liberals who are Defending NPR for Firing Juan on this Thread... :lol:

peace...

This will be an interesting test of the new-found conservatism of the Repubs...if they take the House, they will have the ability to cut funding to NPR.

Unless said funding can be found in a penumbra of the Constitution, of course.

Curious the Lack of Liberals who are Defending NPR for Firing Juan on this Thread... :lol:

peace...

This will be an interesting test of the new-found conservatism of the Repubs...if they take the House, they will have the ability to cut funding to NPR.

Unless said funding can be found in a penumbra of the Constitution, of course.

Key. It isn't.

peace...

They came earlier...they were roundly thrashed, and haven't returned. There is but a trickle now residual...until after 5pm EST that is...then as termites from rotted wood...or a fireanthill faithfully tread upon...they will come...:lol:

peace...

They came earlier...they were roundly thrashed, and haven't returned. There is but a trickle now residual...until after 5pm EST that is...then as termites from rotted wood...or a fireanthill faithfully tread upon...they will come...:lol:

Convenient, that is... :lol:

peace...

He is white.

The only black face I have seen on liberal tV for any length of time was Charlyne Hunter Gault, and she was relegated to the kitchen on the show she was on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back