Why didn't Muslims do this?

Find us one Jew in the military queer, and yah Muslims would definitely wanna be with a fuck like you in the military. Idiot

I served in the US navy-----my father served and my son served why are you so stupid Know-nothing?

Oh so now you lived America supposedly? Which one is you slut?:1. I lived under shariah in Yemen with my husband 2.i survivied the holocaust and came from Europe to Israel 3. I was in the navy( so you are a guy) and lived in America?

you are quite a confused masjid pimp I was born in the USA and lived her all my life I am a female and did serve in the US navy My husband was born in Yemen but was rescued from that shariah shit hole as a child-----We were married during our adulthood He would never consider visting the stinking shariah shit hole Yemen and I have never been there now go back to your masjid sluts. PIMP ---the imam is getting impatient

I served in the US navy-----my father served and my son served why are you so stupid Know-nothing?

Oh so now you lived America supposedly? Which one is you slut?:1. I lived under shariah in Yemen with my husband 2.i survivied the holocaust and came from Europe to Israel 3. I was in the navy( so you are a guy) and lived in America?

you are quite a confused masjid pimp I was born in the USA and lived her all my life I am a female and did serve in the US navy My husband was born in Yemen but was rescued from that shariah shit hole as a child-----We were married during our adulthood He would never consider visting the stinking shariah shit hole Yemen and I have never been there now go back to your masjid sluts. PIMP ---the imam is getting impatient

Yemen was perfectly fine so irrelevant and false. It's so false I can't believe you are playing that excuse, so you married a Muslim?
A few weeks ago you told us you survived the holocaust youre honestly lying your ass off

Yah she survived the tsunami the Muslims created that could only kill Jews and Christians :lol::lol:

Yemen was perfectly fine so irrelevant and false. It's so false I can't believe you are playing that excuse, so you married a Muslim?
A few weeks ago you told us you survived the holocaust youre honestly lying your ass off

Yah she survived the tsunami the Muslims created that could only kill Jews and Christians :lol::lol:
You are imagining things again, Ahmed.

Yemen was fine 1500 years ago------then FILTH HAPPENED there------1500 years ago there were no muslims there-------now just about everyone there is muslim or pretends he is before he escapes You are very confused and lie quite a bit-----it must be the effect of the sweaty sock fumes that you enjoy during the jumah shit

My name ain't Ahmed faggot, even though that would be a nice name. And no I'm done being fed with that Yemen bullshit that's she's making up

Yemen was fine 1500 years ago------then FILTH HAPPENED there------1500 years ago there were no muslims there-------now just about everyone there is muslim or pretends he is before he escapes You are very confused and lie quite a bit-----it must be the effect of the sweaty sock fumes that you enjoy during the jumah shit

Of course you would, of course, irosie is like the KKK with extreme racism, you know why everybody became muslims? Most people of Arabia realized Islam is the best thing, it's not a cocindence all those people converted to Islam than an Empire came about everybody loved Islam, and why is a pile of shit? Because we don't have prostitution or alcohol there? Is that what you want skank?

My name ain't Ahmed faggot, even though that would be a nice name. And no I'm done being fed with that Yemen bullshit that's she's making up

does "YEMEN BULLSHIT" taste good to you? I am sorry that there is famine there now------just chew on the KHAT and you will feel better

does "YEMEN BULLSHIT" taste good to you? I am sorry that there is famine there now------just chew on the KHAT and you will feel better

I can't tell if you're trolling or crying right now, irosie ran out if options for her idiocy

I can't tell if you're trolling or crying right now, irosie ran out if options for her idiocy

Oh good----the KHAT is beginning to take effect------keep munching jihadi-boy

Pardon me, Jahech, I was told your name was Ahmed. Glad you corrected me.

hubby seems to think that JAHECH means something like something that got rotten------like food left out of the fridge anyone?

What the heck are you talking about?? :confused:

Everyone knows, maybe you are just slow today.
Then please explain it to "everyone" so that we can understand. :cool:

AgentBond007:

Imagine that a sect of fanatical Jews blew up three American buildings, killing thousands. Imagine that this sect of Jews issued a declaration of holy war on the United States, in the name of Judaism."
"What do you think would have been the response of the rest of the Jews in America and around the world? Our ears would have been deafened by the roar of Jews' moral outrage, their resounding support for America, and their demands for the destruction of the radical sect. You wouldn't be able to turn around in NYC or any urban center without seeing Jews wearing some insignia to show their love for America and hatred for the sect. There would be endless TV spots sponsored by Jewish organizations, there would be T-shirts with "Those killers aren't Jews," there would be multitudes of young Jews volunteering to go into the military to fight the sect."

Sunniman:
Why would Jews attack America?

Heck, they already own the banks, media, politicians, and control the Z.O.G. government of the U.S.

What else is left for them to want??

Logical4u:
Don't muslims have similar invested interests in this country?

Sunniman:
Owning and Investing are two entirely different things.

Logical4u:
So you invest in something because you want to see it destroyed?

Sunniman:
What the heck are you talking about??

You are implying that the Jews would not attack the US because of investments (ownership) of property there. I asked you if you were aware that muslims also had investments here (I used different words). You pointed out that “investing” and “owning” were different. I pointed out that the result was the same: if you own it or you invested in it, when it is destroyed, you have lost that money. Is that clear enough?

Everyone knows, maybe you are just slow today.
Then please explain it to "everyone" so that we can understand. :cool:

AgentBond007:

Imagine that a sect of fanatical Jews blew up three American buildings, killing thousands. Imagine that this sect of Jews issued a declaration of holy war on the United States, in the name of Judaism."
"What do you think would have been the response of the rest of the Jews in America and around the world? Our ears would have been deafened by the roar of Jews' moral outrage, their resounding support for America, and their demands for the destruction of
the radical sect. You wouldn't be able to turn around in NYC or any urban center without seeing Jews wearing some insignia to show their love for America and hatred for the sect. There would be endless TV spots sponsored by Jewish organizations, there would be T-shirts with "Those killers aren't Jews," there would be multitudes of young Jews volunteering to go into the military to fight the sect."
Sunniman:
Why would Jews attack America?

Heck, they already own the banks, media, politicians, and control the Z.O.G. government of the U.S.

What else is left for them to want??

Logical4u:
Don't muslims have similar invested interests in this country?

Sunniman:
Owning and Investing are two entirely different things.
Logical4u:
So you invest in something because you want to see it destroyed?

Sunniman:
What the heck are you talking about??

You are implying that the Jews would not attack the US because of investments (ownership) of property there. I asked you if you were aware that muslims also had investments here (I used different words). You pointed out that “investing” and “owning” were different. I pointed out that the result was the same: if you own it or you invested in it, when it is destroyed, you have lost that money. Is that clear enough?

YOU MISSED SUNNI's POINT----silly idiot------sunni explained his "why would jews
want to murder thousands of people" he correctly said Jews don't do that stuff

muslims do

Forum List

Back