Why Didn't God Stop The Shooting?

...the same reason God didn't spare the US from being elected President...twice: Free Will...

^^^ "They" are the people that you do not hesitate to defend. And I am the dingbat? I don't think so.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You still haven't given any explanation of your post. The post still makes no sense., especially in the context of the discussion. And what are they putting out there?

^^^ They are putting out there everything about themselves and I do mean everything. They put it all out there as if the rest of the planet is dying to know about their lives.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Yes God is allowed in church, but sadly I guess everyone is welcome in church, including the demon possessed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why doesn't God stop these shootings in Church? The thread states that God doesn't stop school shootings because he/she isn't allowed in, and you agreed to the thread premise.

My church, on any given service time, has people in place to do that. While God himself may not do it with His hand, there are those of us who do it on His behalf.

Maybe you two idiots can explain Church shootings. God is allowed at Church, isn't he/she?

God provided you the means to reason... and the laws of nature governing the consequences of your decisions.

Make sound choices, you benefit from the consequences of your choices. Make poor choices and you suffer the consequences of those choices.

When a nation tolerates Left-think... which is merely perversion, the nation suffers the consequences of that choice.

Thank you, Jerry Falwell. Why must you make God sound like such a prick?

It's you leftist pricks that make the choices producing that result.

Forum List

Back