Why didn’t Gingrich serve in Vietnam

Euro

Aug 27, 2011
Scandinavia
Hi

I’ve heard that this fat chichen-hawk named Gingrich didn’t serve in Vietnam, what was his reason?
He can also become the first fat president in US history, or is he to fat to become president.

So US can end up with their first fat president. But why didn’t he serve, was he to fat to be fitt for service?

Hi

I’ve heard that this fat chichen-hawk named Gingrich didn’t serve in Vietnam, what was his reason?
He can also become the first fat president in US history, or is he to fat to become president.

So US can end up with their first fat president. But why didn’t he serve, was he to fat to be fitt for service?

We have had much Fatter presidents in our History.

other than that, I have nothing to say to such an Obvious Loon :)

Peace

Why didn’t Gingrich serve in Vietnam

Probably for the reasons that that douchebag Cheney didn't serve.

Coward.

Too fat to make the requirements.

Coward.

Coward.

And, he's fat and lazy.

Actually, he probably talked his way out of it!

He was married and had a child.

No, he would not be the first fat President. Taft and Cleveland were both pretty porky.

Yep.

"I need one quick follow up. When I was drafted, I was married and had two kids and I went."

It happens at 3:18

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QJMM_btpmM]New Hampshire Republican Debate: Ron Paul Spars With Newt Gingrich Over Military Record - YouTube[/ame]

No, he would not be the first fat President. Taft and Cleveland were both pretty porky.

But Ron Paul served, he was also married with two children. But Ron Paul is more athletic than Gingrich. Their must ba an other reason?
When I was in the military, fat guys like Gingrich were rejected. Was it because of his obesity that he didn’t serve.

People always say that, Why didn't he server in Nam. You guys to realize even though it was a long war, the Number of people who ever served there, was vastly smaller than the Number that did not. Just because someone was not in Nam does not mean they had to Dodge it. For Every 1 Person that was Drafted for example 10 were not. Popular Perception today seems to have people thinking Every Able Body man had to Serve there. It Wasn't WWII people. Our Force size Was around 750k at it's peak I believe. and Averaged around 500k.

Compare that to WWII where we had something like 14,000,000 Under Arms, and landed over a Million People in one Amphibious Invasion. yet Even in WWII it was more likely you never served than did.

But Ron Paul served, he was also married with two children. But Ron Paul is more athletic than Gingrich. Their must ba an other reason?
When I was in the military, fat guys like Gingrich were rejected. Was it because of his obesity that he didn’t serve.

Why didn't Clinton serve in Nam?

Hi

I heard his FIRST wife was paying to put him through college, and he got college deferments to avoid Vietnam draft.

Hi

I heard his FIRST wife was paying to put him through college, and he got college deferments to avoid Vietnam draft.

Avoid the draft or get an education? Not everyone avoided the draft by going to school.

What makes you think he was Fat when he was Young? Most people Gain Weight as they age. Who knows, My father was Drafted, actually wanted to go because all his Friends were, But was Rejected for Flat Feet. Something they no longer Reject for Today.

Maybe he went to College? That is how most people with any means got out of it. Not sure, Really don't care enough to look into it. If Bill Clinton can Run to Canada, and Womanize and Cheat and Lie to Congress and still be an Honorable example of Integrity and Liberal Compassion, then I don't give a fuck if Newt Served, or Cheated. Why should I.

lol

Hypocrites always.

Hi

Avoid the draft or get an education? Not everyone avoided the draft by going to school.

Not everyone went to school to "avoid the Draft" lol

Some people were gonna go to school anyways.

You people I swear.

Hi

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoyniMy82rk]Gingrich Shamed For Avoiding Draft 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Dolores Adamson, Gingrich's district administrator from 1978 to 1983: "Jackie put him all the way through school. All the way through the P.h.D ... He didn't work. Personal funds have never meant anything to him. He's worse than a six-year-old trying to keep his bank balance ... Jackie did that."
Source: Gail Sheehy. "The Inner Quest of Newt Gingrich." Vanity Fair. 9/1995. Pbs.org.

Jackie Battley and Newt Gingrich Marriage Profile

The Inner Quest Of Newt Gingrich | The Long March Of Newt Gingrich | FRONTLINE | PBS

Forum List

Back