Why did Zimmerman not go the hospital if his nose was broken and head slammed

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
If he was really beaten badly why would cops not send him to hospital right away. The cops would face a huge law suit if he was hurt. How can a guy be threaten badly and beat up badly but never taken to hospital for check up after the crime.

If he was really beaten badly why would cops not send him to hospital right away. The cops would face a huge law suit if he was hurt. How can a guy be threaten badly and beat up badly but never taken to hospital for check up after the crime.

He did go, asswipe.

well, I still wanna know how dumbducks knew he didn't go?? we shall wait. patiently

Why did the police identify Zimmerman as being white? Why do they want this to be about black vs white?

Wow... picked straight from the pages of "The Democrat Underground"

:lol:

And I believe accounts are that he did go to the hospital.

I've read EMT "cleared him"; he went to a doctor the next day............I'd like to know the actual facts.

Why did the police identify Zimmerman as being white? Why do they want this to be about black vs white?

you need to ask Mr. Martin's parents. It's their belief that their son was killed because he was black. we'll wait.

I would like to know how someone gets grass stains on their back but is supposedly attacked from behind. I would like to know how someone gets a broken nose and is seen on their back and gets attacked from behind.

Wow... picked straight from the pages of "The Democrat Underground"

:lol:

And I believe accounts are that he did go to the hospital.

I've read EMT "cleared him"; he went to a doctor the next day............I'd like to know the actual facts.

I'd rather know the actual facts as to what the circumstances were that led to this kid being killed.

I really don't give a shit if this guy went to the hospital or not.

if he was beaten badly he would have gone straight to the hospital not the next day

He did go, asswipe.

he went the same night

if he was beaten badly he would have gone straight to the hospital not the next day

make up yer dumb mind whydonchya?

I would like to know how someone gets grass stains on their back but is supposedly attacked from behind. I would like to know how someone gets a broken nose and is seen on their back and gets attacked from behind.

I'd like to know why you walk around all day with a butch-hair doo, wearing a strap-on.

I'd like to know why you walk around all day with a butch-hair doo, wearing a strap-on.

I already know why you are fixated on gay people and "strap-ons" and "dildos". ;)

Forum List

Back