Why did TWITTER suspend Rose McGowan's account? They arent supposed to be political

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Some women call for a boycott of Twitter after actress Rose McGowan is partially suspended

"Some people are calling for a boycott of Twitter on Friday, after the service partially suspended actress Rose McGowan for violating its terms and policies.

Early on Thursday morning, McGowan posted on Instagram that access to her Twitter account had been "limited" for violating the platform's rules, preventing her from tweeting, retweeting or responding to tweets. She was still allowed to send direct messages or read Twitter.

McGowan had been tweeting in support of women who had come forward with claims they had been sexually abused by powerhouse Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein. She also called out other alleged Hollywood male sexual abusers."

FREE SPEECH!!!!

OH, wait.......TWITTER is NOT the government and they can censor ANYONE they choose to censor.

I DO NOT think they should have censored her, but they are NOT OBLIGED TO OFFER HER A PLATFORM FOR ANYTHING.

OH, wait.......TWITTER is NOT the government and they can censor ANYONE they choose to censor.

I DO NOT think they should have censored her, but they are NOT OBLIGED TO OFFER HER A PLATFORM FOR ANYTHING.

You are correct. That said, I find that rich coming from you, given your remarks about censorship.
It's funny how much MSNBC and CNN actually CENSOR their broadcasts to match their narratives, not to actually report what is newsworthy.
It appears by the remark below that you also don't object to the government censoring non-governmental entities, individuals and organizations.
DC should censor Hollywood.
Moreover, only about a year ago, posted remarks that seem as reshypocritical about anyone's being censored if their expressions don't align with yours, you seem so in precisely the same way that
The Hollywood films that make it "COOL" to murder are responsible for gun violence in America, and these films should be banned. DC should censor Hollywood.
Libs only like free speech if you'll agree with them. If you don't, they want you censored.
The next to last quote above was taken from an OP you wrote about a week ago in which you exposed censoring expression that does not conform to your sensibilities about the types of behavior that are depicted in film. In the quote after it you appear to deride liberals for embracing free expression of ideas/behaviors that align with their own sensibilities but not of those that do not.

01-pot-calls-kettle-black.jpg

You are correct. That said, I find that rich coming from you, given your remarks about censorship.
It's funny how much MSNBC and CNN actually CENSOR their broadcasts to match their narratives, not to actually report what is newsworthy.
It appears by the remark below that you also don't object to the government censoring non-governmental entities, individuals and organizations.
DC should censor Hollywood.
Moreover, only about a year ago, posted remarks that seem as reshypocritical about anyone's being censored if their expressions don't align with yours, you seem so in precisely the same way that
The Hollywood films that make it "COOL" to murder are responsible for gun violence in America, and these films should be banned. DC should censor Hollywood.
Libs only like free speech if you'll agree with them. If you don't, they want you censored.
The next to last quote above was taken from an OP you wrote about a week ago in which you exposed censoring expression that does not conform to your sensibilities about the types of behavior that are depicted in film. In the quote after it you appear to deride liberals for embracing free expression of ideas/behaviors that align with their own sensibilities but not of those that do not.

01-pot-calls-kettle-black.jpg

Wow...you really don't get my sarcasm in mocking the left by applying their false logic and hypocrisy? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That is some funny shit.

Thanks for the laugh.

FOR THE RECORD....I AM A STRICT CONSTITUTIONALIST. IS THIS CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Do you also think I was serious about NANCY PELOSI/MAXINE WATERS running in 2020?

Clinton/WEINSTEIN 2020!!! (Am I being serious?)

4512936000000578-0-image-a-15_1507307202985.jpg

Usually people who don't understand sarcasm are really really really stupid.

Let me help you out:

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; More

article-2540727-1AB7438100000578-462_634x425.jpg

4 GIANT FUCKING ASSHOLES....

I bet Rachel Maddow jerks of his penis to this picture.

They are a private entity so they can do whatever they like. Just like when USMB bans people here.
Don't like it create your own social media platform. I feel the same way about any business. For example if NFL owners bench or suspend kneeling players. Or bakers that don't want to bake a cake. Or Twitter

TWITTER's doing what it's told to do. It's just a tool used by the NWO Global Elite powers-that-be. Anything or anyone not toeing the Party Line, is to be silenced. If you dare to contradict Government/Corporate Media narratives, you're put on their 'Enemies List.' You'll immediately be accused of 'Hating America' and 'Wearing a Tinfoil Hat.' McGowan didn't roll with the Government/Corporate Media narrative, therefore she was banned. It's as simple as that.

The first amendment applies to CONGRESS PASSING LAWS RESTRICTING FREE SPEECH.

That is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Congress cannot pass a law that states, "GAY CONSERVATIVE MALES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK PUBLICLY".....like the rules they tried to make at Berkeley.

Forum List

Back