Why did Truman give Russians the atomic bomb as a gift ?

Jul 6, 2009
Denmark
A) Roosevelt and Truman both were democrats
B) Why did Truman give Russians the atomic bomb as a gift ?

ST34 said:
one of most stupid divisions of worldview is the division on 'democrats' and
'republicans' and in Europe on 'lefts' and 'rights'

the existence of such nonsensical divisions testifies about generally low IQ of the population of our specie

for example I am an opponent of the religion -

but in presidential elections in USA. I always would vote for the republican -

among democrats were most stupid presidents of USA and one of most stupid politicians at all - to mention only the example of Truman which gave Russians the atomic weapon as gift, and till today last results of this unprecedented stupidity; and Obama is for me last lame-duck, about what testifies even if the closing of Guantanamo​

ST34 said:

the existence of such nonsensical divisions testifies about generally low IQ of the population of our specie

among democrats were most stupid presidents of USA and one of most stupid politicians at all - to mention only the example of Truman which gave Russians the atomic weapon as gift, and till today last results of this unprecedented stupidity; and Obama is for me last lame-duck, about what testifies even if the closing of Guantanamo​

:lol: Seriously?​

Quote: Originally Posted by ST34

The republicans haven't been anywhere near a "right" party since at least Wendell Wilkie.

At least for my entire life, they've been little more than Democrat Lite.

I agree with Dude to a degree. Neither party, Democrat or Republican, are anything like the political parties each of them used to be. They've become bastardized, water-down, mutated idiots. Years ago, regardless of political party, the Washington politicians had some dignity and substance behind them. They were truly interested in doing what was right for Americans and were men and women of their word. Today, regardless of party, it's anything goes. They all do what they think the polls would have them do or the special interest groups that support their lifestyle wants them to do. The trouble with polls is that you can word a poll to say just about anything you want it to say. Politicians are all self-serving and would sell out their mother to be reelected. They're all poopheads. There isn't an honest one in the lot.​

• Banned
ok but main question is:

If I am asking it I means why Truman didn't use situation after war with Germany and Japan (1939-1945) and didn't use threat of application of new weapon to destroy communism in Europe and Asia, and take global control ?
he had five years for that, and did nothing
this is one from most stupid things that ever happened in history

Last edited:
ok but main question is:

Because he DIDN'T...

Ask Julius and Ethel Rosenberg...

amd_dnewscvr.jpg

• Banned
Bfgrn said:
Because he DIDN'T...

yes he DID

he did because he did give russians a time, and giving a time he gave also a weapon

it was easy to foresee that russians soon or later will get atomic weapon so one should use the short term of gigantic military supremacy to takeover a global control - only complete fool would not use it, Truman was one of greatest fools which history knew - and democrats were, are and will remain complete fools

Last edited:
Bfgrn said:
Because he DIDN'T...

yes he DID

he did because he did give russians a time, and giving a time he gave also a weapon

it was easy to foresee that russians soon or later will get atomic weapon so one should use the short term of gigantic military supremacy to takeover a global control - only complete fool would not use it, Truman was one of greatest fools which history knew - and democrats were, are and will remain complete fools

You really don't make ANY sense AT ALL...by giving Russia a "time" Truman didn't give them or anyone any technology, know how or create a new desire...

Russia, Germany and Japan all had nuclear weapons projects that started in the late '30's. After German chemists Otto Hahn and Fritz Strassmann sent a manuscript to Naturwissenschaften in December 1938 reporting they had detected the element barium after bombarding uranium with neutrons, physicists around the world realized the possibility of developing nuclear weapons...the race was on...

IF you are saying Truman should have USED the a bomb ON Russia, you're beyond a fool, you are a pea brain scum bag right wing Nazi MORON...

Bfgrn said:
Because he DIDN'T...

yes he DID

You are suggesting that we should have started WW3 simply because we had the bomb and the other nations did not? And that is your definition of morality? This nation was founded on an ideal, and that kind of morality certainly is the antithesis of that Ideal.

Bfgrn said:
Because he DIDN'T...

yes he DID

You are suggesting that we should have started WW3 simply because we had the bomb and the other nations did not? And that is your definition of morality? This nation was founded on an ideal, and that kind of morality certainly is the antithesis of that Ideal.

Here's an interesting story Old Rocks...

President Kennedy was less afraid of Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev's ordering a surprise attack than he was "that something would go wrong in a Dr. Strangelove kind of way"—with a politically unstable U.S. general snapping and launching World War III.

Kennedy was particularly alarmed by his trigger-happy Air Force chief, cigar-chomping General Curtis LeMay, who firmly believed the U.S. should unleash a pre-emptive nuclear broadside against Russia while America still enjoyed massive arms superiority. Throughout the 13-day Cuban missile crisis, Kennedy was under relentless pressure from LeMay and nearly his entire national-security circle to "fry" Cuba, in the Air Force chief's memorable language.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1635958_1635999_1634954,00.html

The answer is simple.

Communist Russia was founded and ran by Zionist Jews. They wanted to have the atomic bomb so that they could help Israel go nuclear.

Truman, like all American presidents, was told by his zionist masters. That it would be in everyone's best interest to allow the Soviet Union access to all of our atomic secrets.

ST34 said:

They didn't give it to them. the Russians intelligence stole the secrets from the Manhattan project. Even so, Stalin was overwhelmed by the sheer power and destruction of Hiroshima.​

The answer is simple.

Communist Russia was founded and ran by Zionist Jews. They wanted to have the atomic bomb so that they could help Israel go nuclear.

Truman, like all American presidents, was told by his zionist masters. That it would be in everyone's best interest to allow the Soviet Union access to all of our atomic secrets.
WOW ! Do you have a single sister with the same mentality ?
Correcto !!!

The convicted spys who were said to have stolen the atomic secrets were set up in order to have an explanation as to how the Soviets acquired the bomb.

Because in reality, our ZOG government gave the Russians the secrets to making the atomic bomb.

ST34 said:

They didn't give it to them. the Russians intelligence stole the secrets from the Manhattan project. Even so, Stalin was overwhelmed by the sheer power and destruction of Hiroshima.​

They stole some technical methods from the Manhatten Project. The basics of Nuclear Bombs were aparrent to physicists worldwide as soon as it was realized chain reactions were possible.​

Forum List

Back