Why did they boo Leon Panetta?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I missed seeing him speak - but I heard he was booed. Supposedly the booers misunderstood what he was saying about Trump.

didn't watch , heard that the broohaha was because 'paneta' called for islamic state / isis defeat . Your lib friends started booing and chanting , no more war . I just heard this , didn't watch . Seems to me that your lib people have lost all sense of self preservation Lakhota .

Because he's a globalist warmonger Clinton flack.

Muricans are sick and tired of the aluminum coffins coming home.

Last edited:
didn't watch , heard that the broohaha was because 'paneta' called for islamic state / isis defeat . Your lib friends started booing and chanting , no more war . I just heard this , didn't watch . Seems to me that your lib people have lost all sense of self preservation Lakhota .

Absolutely correct! They in fact feel morally superior when they embrace those coming to do violence...I have long noticed they have a very weak if any understanding at all of the morality of self defense.

Most certainly...when it goes against their agenda aka the liberal narrative....look at how they all jumped to the conclusion that George Zimmerman just had to be the guilty party....like they had no knowledge of the horrific level of black on white crime....not even to mention the even more horrific stats of black on black crime. Even the POTUS a few days back commenting regarding the black violence against the police....said 'blacks have a right to expect that when a teen goes to the store he returns alive'....referring to the Zimmerman case...quite clearly....again showing discrimination...again showing no respect for the rule of law aka the judicial verdict in the Zimmerman case. Thus he again has blood on his hands...such sentiment coming from the POTUS definitely encourages and inspires more black on white violence...cuz even da president agrees wid us...da white man is a devil. etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

8ba4de1eb523c58c291d5f6f70c357a7.jpg

Last edited:

------------------------------------------------ if you libs keep screwing around similar coffins will be coming from an area close to you rather than from war zones that are thousands of miles away Cap'n .

------------------------------------------------ if you libs keep screwing around similar coffins will be coming from an area close to you rather than from war zones that are thousands of miles away Cap'n .

Donny Rumsfeld, is that you?
hey , what i say is common sense , wait till those coffins come from the town next to you and your kids Cap'n .

Last edited:
it is probable that the French in Nice thought the same things as you Cap'n . And what i see happening is coffins already coming out of 'san bernadino' and 'orlando' Cap'n .

hey , what i say is common sense , wait till those coffins come from the town next to you and your kids .
What you say is scaremongering bullshit. You're worse than the global warming bullshitters.
--------------------------------------------- yeah , course you may be correct on their 'forest gump' intelligence . See the reasoning of Cap'n as confirmation of that fact Lakhota

Forum List

Back