Why did the Oregon Shooter Only Kill Religious People?

Why did the Oregon Shooter Only Kill Religious People?
Did you make this up or get it from somebody else who did?

The reports from students in the school were that the killer asked his victims what religion they belonged to before shooting them.

You're leaving out the fuller context and the fact that for as many witnesses there are, there are more versions of the events.

It looks like, from the few facts put out so far, that he was anti religious. Being a Christian himself and living in a mostly christian area it is no surprise he may have focused on scaring Christians with wishes to meet their maker or some such insanity

Your posts are meant to insinuate an anti Christian agenda, when in fact that is most likely not true

Beautiful! You ignore the fact that every witness said basically the same thing, then say I "cherry picked unreliable witnesses". What's really funny is that you tried to make your point by posting the same link I posted that proves you wrong. Are you on drugs or something?
They had versions of the same event. You are trying to make the case that a troubled young man with serious mental issues, who had signed up and attended the school was somehow against the school and all those who were Christian at the school.

His sick mind (you should identify here) created a warped view of the world around himself.

Taking his rantings seriously only shows how ill you are. His rantings are not as serious as are the rantings of calm, cool, collected Christians who attack and bomb abortion clinics, shoot doctors, bomb Olympic park events...

Beautiful! You ignore the fact that every witness said basically the same thing, then say I "cherry picked unreliable witnesses". What's really funny is that you tried to make your point by posting the same link I posted that proves you wrong. Are you on drugs or something?
They had versions of the same event. You are trying to make the case that a troubled young man with serious mental issues, who had signed up and attended the school was somehow against the school and all those who were Christian at the school.

His sick mind (you should identify here) created a warped view of the world around himself.

Taking his rantings seriously only shows how ill you are. His rantings are not as serious as are the rantings of calm, cool, collected Christians who attack and bomb abortion clinics, shoot doctors, bomb Olympic park events...
You're still drunk, aren't you?

Drunk?

You're still hot for Dante's arse? :D

Drunk?

Here. I think this might be of help to you.

Alcoholics Anonymous

Drunk?

Here. I think this might be of help to you.

Alcoholics Anonymous

Rumor has it you and your kinfolk going back to the 1940s have box seats

Why does it matter WHO he was targeting? The end result is the same. Dead people.

It helps us know what not to be. If he was targeting red headed people then people with red hair can dye their hair to be safe. If he was targeting Christians then people can change their religion to be safe. It is very helpful information.

Why does it matter WHO he was targeting? The end result is the same. Dead people.

It helps us know what not to be. If he was targeting red headed people then people with red hair can dye their hair to be safe. If he was targeting Christians then people can change their religion to be safe. It is very helpful information.

He was targeting religious people as well as others. I don't think he passed people up. did he? did he pass people over?

OP.....he only killed Christians

he didn't ask if they were Budists or Jews or or Muslims etc...

he asked if they were Christians

where is the stupid president Obama? where is the rabbit? the idiot Obama???

where????

imagine if the killer only targeted muslims? Barry would be on it like flies on shit.

where????

imagine if the killer only targeted muslims? Barry would be on it like flies on shit.

Exactly!
He is a despicable imitation of a human being.

From what I can tell the school in Oregon is a religious college.

Why was this "atheist" taking classes there?

Did he go there and take classes therefore obviously planning this shooting much farther in advance than people think he did?

Why do you suppose hi singled out the religious for execution?

I thought he worshipped Satan? An athiest doesn't believe in devils or gods.

Your post proves you are brainwashed and don't listen to us huggy.

where????
That's funny because he went on TV and then you say he's politicising the issue.

Obama takes the same position the NRA takes on the subject. Shit happens in a free country.

Did he go there and take classes therefore obviously planning this shooting much farther in advance than people think he did?

I don't listen to anyone. I try to be objective and just offer a reasonable point of view. I try to bring up aspects of an event that others might have missed. Some times I am right on and some times not.

Many of you people(not you personally) are so caught up in a personal grievance that I feel you miss the simplicity of what may have or did not happen.

Calling the shooter an "atheist" is illogical in that he was obviously mentally ill. Someone that unstable doesn't have the ability to focus on any religion or the lack of one.

Being an atheist doesn't lead to murdering religious people.

There is no atheist doctrine. It is simply a mindset of rejecting the worship and belief in fairy tales.

I don't believe in a god because there is no tangible proof of one. No one or any so called doctrine promoted this non belief. I came to my personal convictions on my own.

If this shooter was in fact an atheist it is ridiculous to assume he worshiped a devil.

I don't listen to anyone. I try to be objective and just offer a reasonable point of view. I try to bring up aspects of an event that others might have missed. Some times I am right on and some times not.

Many of you people(not you personally) are so caught up in a personal grievance that I feel you miss the simplicity of what may have or did not happen.

Calling the shooter an "atheist" is illogical in that he was obviously mentally ill. Someone that unstable doesn't have the ability to focus on any religion or the lack of one.

Being an atheist doesn't lead to murdering religious people.

There is no atheist doctrine. It is simply a mindset of rejecting the worship and belief in fairy tales.

I don't believe in a god because there is no tangible proof of one. No one or any so called doctrine promoted this non belief. I came to my personal convictions on my own.

If this shooter was in fact an atheist it is ridiculous to assume he worshiped a devil.
People have said he wanted to serve Satan. So that means he did believe in God. He just didn't want to serve him.

This is why I say religion makes people stupid. Serving something imaginary.

What about the usmb member who told me God told her in 1999 that Gw bush would win?

The only difference between her and the shooter is her delusion is harmless.

But I don't think being delusional is ever completely harmless, especially when an entire planet is delusional.

Forum List

Back