Why did the media stop mentioning Russia the moment Hillary went to Canada

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
The Mueller investigation is still on, but the media will no longer touch or even say the word Russia.

Shit Putin could streak naked thru Times Square and the media would skip it................

What gives girlies

trying to get saddam's yellowcake back. or a least some uranium, for her cranium.

the dossier, the russian macedonian election, and now the kkk.... really... what's left ?
aliens, astrology, zombies, ancient pyramids.... political poltergeist....

Last edited:
trying to get saddam's yellowcake back. or a least some uranium, for her cranium.

the dossier, the russian macedonian election, and now the kkk.... really... what's left ?
aliens, astrology, zombies, ancient pyramids....

What's left?

You'd be surprised what you might have missed. . . .
Trump Time Travel or Prophecy?

The Mueller investigation is still on, but the media will no longer touch or even say the word Russia.

Shit Putin could streak naked thru Times Square and the media would skip it................

What gives girlies
None of that is true... just been bigger headlines and trump fuck ups to focus on. I'm guessing the leaks are slowing down. Russia will be back in the lime light soon enough. Unfortunately.

• Banned

What gives girlies
None of that is true... just been bigger headlines and trump fuck ups to focus on. I'm guessing the leaks are slowing down. Russia will be back in the lime light soon enough. Unfortunately.
You mean when Hillary escapes to Moscow asylum

Dunno what news channels the OP watches, probably FOX, because anything that is being run on CNN or MSNBC that is unflattering to Trump gets almost no mention on FOX. How do I know this? Because I've been watching all 3 major cable news networks to see how each of them slant their reporting.

Although, to be fair, FOX has recently started to call Trump out on what he's been doing.

• Banned
Dunno what news channels the OP watches, probably FOX, because anything that is being run on CNN or MSNBC that is unflattering to Trump gets almost no mention on FOX. How do I know this? Because I've been watching all 3 major cable news networks to see how each of them slant their reporting.

Although, to be fair, FOX has recently started to call Trump out on what he's been doing.
True FOX is calling on Trump for having provided a million jobs for Americans

Forum List

Back