Why did the holocaust occur?

There isn't much differnce between a Jew and Muslim. Both groups of "people" are non-Christian and since do not accept Jesus as the Son of God therefore they will be cast out and will burn in the everlasting firey pits of hell.

PRAISE JESUS !

There isn't much differnce between a Jew and Muslim. Both groups of "people" are non-Christian and since do not accept Jesus as the Son of God therefore they will be cast out and will burn in the everlasting firey pits of hell.

PRAISE JESUS !

You forgot to add a priest, and what happens after they walked into a bar.............................................

PRAISE JESUS !

Learn to spell idiot.......it'll make your rantings easier to decipher.

No difference between Jew and Muslim? Wanna bet? Jews DO accept Yeshua (Jesus). They recognize Him as a great tzadik, as well as a great teacher and sage. They do not however, believe He was the Messiah, as there were still things left undone when He rose into Heaven.

Besides.......Yeshua was a Jew. Matter of fact, He was crucified observing Passover, just like a good Jewish man would.

And.....Jews are not bound for hell......they are HaShem's chosen people. Christians are saved if they believe in Him.

Muslims also believe in Yeshua incidentally, they just think that their prophet Mohamed (may his name forever be a curse......ptooie), was the final apex. They were wrong incidentally, as Yeshua told people that the one following Him was a false prophet.

500 years later.....islam.

YOUR fucked up theology is the one that wants to end everything. Ahmadinejad himself stated that he wanted to help hasten the arrival of the 13th imam.

Nope....apparently you know as much about Islam as Sunnidiot.

John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Those who do not believe will burn in hell. So it is written so shall it come to pass.

OK, A Jew, A Muslim, A Mormon and a Catholic walk into a bar.........................

PRAISE JESUS !
What about Mormons?

They think you have to show you believe in Jesus by following his teachings. It is not enough for a Mormon to simply say, "Yeah, sure, I believe."

Once again I prove my point. Disagree with the Jewish historians, challenge anything that is stated in the ZOG media and by default one is branded a Nazi. How quaint, how predictable, how politically correct......
"Jewish historians?"

Thanks for telling us you are an anti-semite, although that was rather obvious.

Only two kinds of people don't believe there was a holocaust, morons and jew haters, and by co-incedence they are both in each group.

Cool.....now the Yakked One is spewing his crap for the Christians.

Nice counterbalance to Sunnidiot's rantings about Islam, now we've got another fanatical nutjob that left the Catholic priesthood and now gives reach arounds on the boulevard for candy bars and spare change.

PRAISE JESUS !

i'm sure jeshua the jewish carpenter would be so proud.

I thought this was going to be a serious discussion about the causes of the Holocaust. What happened?

I thought this was going to be a serious discussion about the causes of the Holocaust. What happened?

Same damned thing that happens every time any issue involving Jews comes up.

The NAZIs come out from under the rocks to spew their goofy nonsense.

You'd think after the vermin brownshirts got their asses handed to them in WWII by other WHITE people, these pathetic losers would figure it out --n obody much CARES about their fairy tales.

Too bad. It's a worthy topic. I stick around the forum because once and awhile, when the trolls are asleep a few of us can actually discuss a serious subject in some depth. It doesn't last long, unfortunately.

Too bad. It's a worthy topic. I stick around the forum because once and awhile, when the trolls are asleep a few of us can actually discuss a serious subject in some depth. It doesn't last long, unfortunately.

Hey let's go off-topic and get back to the topic.

I think there were a number of good points raised in this thread. But I wonder if they can be synthesized. I think some legend is creeping into history. Lies told often enough etc. Much of it having to do with the NAZI propaganda that they generated at the time. It clutters the record. Ginned up history in the interwar era distracting from what actually occurred never mind causation and motivation.

If you follow Hitler's twisted mind from point to point and then try to extrapolate what you find to a logical conclusion, I think you'd get dizzy. Someone mentioned the Madagascar Plan. While this was a plan considered before the war, I don't think it was ever considered by Hitler. If you look at what the world would look like in Hitler's mind upon successful conclusion of the war (circa 1940-1941), he's offering to divide the world up between the Japanese, to a much smaller extent, the hapless Italians, Germany and offering a zone to Stalin and the Russians. He talks of allowing the Russians to go straight south and take at a minimum Afghanistan and Iran probably Iraq and India as well. Of course the Russians called bullshit and demanded the Bosporus and Turkey. That freaked the Germans out because the Romanian oil fields were already in danger from the Russians and the last thing they needed was Russians in Turkey.

Getting back to the topic....so where does that leave the Jews? Would Hitler have been content with Jews in a backwater of his world Empire? Seems unlikely. No, the extermination of the Jews was a natural, maybe necessary extension of both the rhetoric of the Nazis and their political system. Both were necessary to arrive at the necessity to round up and kill the Jews.

Why? The rhetoric says, "we're in a bad way because of all these Jews. They are responsible for monstrous thing after monstrous thing." Ok, well, under Nazi rule, the government has complete power. So, Mr. Hitler, if you believe this, you MUST do something about it. If you don't, then why should people believe you? You are either exposing them to this great danger when you have the power to prevent it, or it's all a lie.

So, he has to do something. The beginning of the concentration camps in Germany. Of course this was not the only danger he was "protecting the Reich" from so the Jews had some company. As Germany became and empire and the Jews came streaming in to the camps, it was clear something had to be done. There would be no way to hold so many people as were likely to need holding. So, again, if the truth is that Jews are so bad, they must be contained or it gives the lie to the rhetoric. After 10 years of analogizing Jews with vermin, how difficult was the step to take? Not so hard, right?

Forum List

Back