Why did the holocaust occur?

I really doubt that it did occur. Prove it. Please, just show me evidence, any evidence whatsoever to prove that 6 million Jews even existed in all of Europe prior to 1939, let alone having 6 million die in Prsion camps.
Welcome Yukon

I see you don't believe in the Holohoax

Most of the people here buy the Jewish lie :lol:

I really doubt that it did occur. Prove it. Please, just show me evidence, any evidence whatsoever to prove that 6 million Jews even existed in all of Europe prior to 1939, let alone having 6 million die in Prsion camps.
Since your criteria is rediculous, prove it didn't happen.

Show us evidence there was not 6 million Jews in all of Europe prior to 1939.

Show us evidence that they didn't die in prison camps.

I might add that the king of Jewish racism in his own words tells you he hated jews before WWI, and you doubt him!

You just reached a new definition of absurd sunniman.

I might add that the king of Jewish racism in his own words tells you he hated jews before WWI, and you doubt him!

Oh, he will top it, believe me.

Facts are right there, but like you said, he just likes to play the fool. It's the thing he is best at, wouldn't you say?

Last edited:
Honestly, I think Sunni is just a bored troll who comes to this board daily just about because he'll get the attention he craves.

And I must say, he does screw with people in quite the fashion on here.

Honestly, I think Sunni is just a bored troll who comes to this board daily just about because he'll get the attention he craves.

And I must say, he does screw with people in quite the fashion on here.

That is true. But, there are others out there like him, some right here in this thread, who believe the sunni boy lies.

Oh, he will top it, believe me.

Facts are right there, but like you said, he just likes to play the fool. It's the thing he is best at, wouldn't you say?
He does an excellent caricature of a fundementalist Muslim, and in so doing hurts the image of Muslims world wide.

That is true. But, there are others out there like him, some right here in this thread, who believe the sunni boy lies.

Could be, or they could be his troll friends. Hell, sites like 4chan beg to find people like on this site to fuck with 24/7.

Hell, I'm pretty sure Sunni got that Einstein picture from this parody website:

Jew - Encyclopedia Dramatica

yukon......hitlers anal retentive twits kept meticulous records of everyone they killed....

sunni.....well he doesn't want to be educated......

Hardly surprising, a good portion of modern Europe thinks the same way, they simply substitue 'Israel' for 'jew' these days.

Thank You for the effort Echo Zulu

What got this started was that Xenophon claimed Hitler was anti semitic "BEFORE" WWI

I challenged that and asked him to prove it.

He has talked all around the issue and even attacked me, but never produced any evidence.

Your article proves me correct. This first anti semitic writing of Hitler was in 1919.

WWI ended in 1918

What got this started was that Xenophon claimed Hitler was anti semitic "BEFORE" WWI
As hitler himself says.

Which i easily did.

He has talked all around the issue and even attacked me, but never produced any evidence.
Now you are either blind or stupid, which is it?

Your article proves me correct. This first anti semitic writing of Hitler was in 1919.
You can't even keep your lies straight in a post, you just said 'writing' of Hitler, which nobody claimed, as Hitler didn't write until the 1920s.

This is after WWI
Be dishonest with someone more on your level, here, this should help:

grammar-nazi.jpg

WWI ended in 1918

So you are arguing semantics over a YEAR??????????????????????? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back