Why did the holocaust occur?

Which holocaust? Our history is full of them.

True enough. History is full of stories of genocide. Some are recent. We are still haunted by the Nazi holocaust over sixty years later.

I'm not haunted by it----I'm bored to tears of hearing about it. Let's study a few other genocides and get a little broader view of history.

If it bores you please do us all a favour and fuck off out of the thread.

Honestly Roomy, the holocaust against the Jews has been beaten to death more then any event in history.

The reasons of why it happened are quite obvious. There is no good reason for David to bring up such a thread short of a combination of trolling and trying to draw sympathy.

Honestly Roomy, the holocaust against the Jews has been beaten to death more then any event in history.

The reasons of why it happened are quite obvious. There is no good reason for David to bring up such a thread short of a combination of trolling and trying to draw sympathy.

Very good, you don't need to post on the topic, others are and you are trying your best to fuck the thread up.Kindly desist.

Very good, you don't need to post on the topic, others are and you are trying your best to fuck the thread up.Kindly desist.

I'm not trying to fuck up any thread. I'm merely questioning why it's always the Hitler Holocaust that is referred to as the only one or why it's the only one discussed?

Why no discussions once again about how the Native Americans not only got wiped out by the U.S. Govt and many of her citizens but their legacy has been a complete lie when fabricated by many lying sources.

Or how about the current Genocide going on in Darfur?

Nobody ever talks about how the Trail of Tears if done today would be considered Genocide. Or how the number of Natives killed vastly outnumber the number in the Holocaust committed by Hitler.

Or hey about the Armenian genocide? Or the genocide committed against the Russian people by their own government during the time of the Soviet Union?

Or Mengistu in Ethiopia with the red scare?

Or Saddam's genocide against the Kurds?

Or Rwanda?

My point is, why not discussion of other genocides and not just the only one that David gives a damn about?

The reason for why the Hitler Genocide occurred has already been answered by several posters, and I simply didn't feel like beating the dead horse.

Last edited:

I'm not trying to fuck up any thread. I'm merely questioning why it's always the Hitler Holocaust that is referred to as the only one or why it's the only one discussed?

Why no discussions once again about how the Native Americans not only got wiped out by the U.S. Govt and many of her citizens but their legacy has been a complete lie when fabricated by many lying sources.

Nobody ever talks about how the Trail of Tears if done today would be considered Genocide. Or how the number of Natives killed vastly outnumber the number in the Holocaust committed by Hitler.

Or hey about the Armenian genocide? Or the genocide committed against the Russian people by their own government during the time of the Soviet Union?

Or Rwanda?

My point is, why not discussion of other genocides and not just the only one that David gives a damn about?

The reason for why the Hitler Genocide occurred has already been answered by several posters, and I simply didn't feel like beating the dead horse.

well, as roomy suggested, you can always not post to the thread.
that's what i do. your choice...

Or Rwanda?

Choose a fucking topic and start a fucking thread, it's not so hard, hells flames you've just wrote a fucking list of stuff you would like to debate now fuck off and start a thread.:cool:

Originally posted by DavidS
Why did the Holocaust occur?

The wholesale extermination of European Jewry, aka, Holocaust, happened because of WWII.

Had Russia and the West accepted Hitler's expansionist plans, some version of the Madagascar Plan would eventually be implemented.

Madagascar Plan: a suggested policy of the Nazi government to forcibly relocate the Jewish population of Europe to the island of Madagascar.

Ironically, European Jews herded into Madagascar or some other god forsaken part of the world and prevented from returning to their places of origin in Europe by the Third Reich would look awfully similar to Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza.

I wonder how somebody on here get those BIG RED STAR like things?

Maybe it's like the Pink Triangles the Nazi made the gay people wear?

The Holocaust happened on the whim of a madman. He was in the right place at the right time and he went after it. That was his master plan.

Last edited:
If you are talking about the so called Holocaust of the Jews, then the answer is simple.

During WWI the Jewish bankers had sold out Germany causing the humiliation and defeat of Germany.

The average German citizen knew this and hated the Jews for it.

When Hitler came along and voiced what everyone knew but were afraid to say.

He became wildly popular and was able to round up the traitorous Jews and put them in camps.

The average German supported the cleansing of society from Jewish decadence and immorality.

You're joking right?

Unfortunately, Sunnidiot isn't joking. He's been this way ever since I've seen his sorry ass on these boards.

He's got a habit of not listening to facts.

If you are talking about the so called Holocaust of the Jews, then the answer is simple.

During WWI the Jewish bankers had sold out Germany causing the humiliation and defeat of Germany.

He became wildly popular and was able to round up the traitorous Jews and put them in camps.

The average German supported the cleansing of society from Jewish decadence and immorality.

You're joking right?

No, he really believes that drivel. He gets his info from Mein Kampf, Stormfront, and any site that has anti-jewish propaganda.

He lives to flame on here, it's what makes his life complete.

Not to mention the quack therapist imitation he does any time someone tears his stupid sorry ass apart.

Look out for Sunnidiot......he's like the unpopular kid that stole out of other kids lockers that tried to be friends with all of the new kids when you were in school.

I don't believe there is any question that is so simple yet that requires such a complex answer.

On another message board more relating to photography, a photographer had unveiled a new, quite excellent body of work that exhibited portraits of holocaust survivors. One critic had this to say about the subject matter:

To be perfectly frank I see no point in adding yet another body of work -even a work as masterful as this clearly is -to the subject of the Holocaust that is devoid of any serious analysis of the question of why. A million volumes have already been written and they all with few exceptions primarily function to shroud the episode in mystery, rendering the subject broadly incomprehensible and in so doing, serving to intellectually disarm any meaningful resistance to its future resuscitation.

The discussion of politics is not allowed on that forum, so I thought I would turn the discussion over to here, where there are quite a few intelligent people on this forum.

So, why do YOU think the holocaust happened? Give whatever realist or phillisophical belief you might have on why it occurred.

Also, I know there are deniers out there who believe the holocaust never happened and we've got your story down - thank you. I also know there are one or two neo-nazis/skinheads/racists on this forum, again thank you, we know you hate Jews. This discussion is not for you and I would thank you if you kept out of it.

Hitler's insecurities in himself which led to scapegoating. not to mention the scapegoating of Ludendorf, Wilhlem, and von Hindenburg (they couldn't take responsibility for losing world war I)

You're joking right?
Look it up friend.

It's in the history books

José;1047699 said:
Ironically, European Jews herded into Madagascar or some other god forsaken part of the world and prevented from returning to their places of origin in Europe by the Third Reich would look awfully similar to Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza.

Yes, or the Trail of Tears of the Cherokee.

You're joking right?
Look it up friend.

It's in the history books

Really? I am pretty familiar with that period of history and I have never seen anything closely resembling your version of history in any reputable history book. So tell me what is the source of your astute insights? Let me guess, my entire education and every book I have ever read is part of an insideous Jewish plot:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back