Why did the GOP fail attempting to create an Army in Iraq like the one they disbanded?

R

rdean

Remember, at the beginning of WWII, the US popped out officers from OTS after a mere three months. My basic (the last one from Fort Ord) only lasted 6 weeks.

The law of averages says the GOP has to be successful at something. Clearly, creating an army in Iraq wasn't one of them. So why the massive failure? The answer is obvious.

The entire Middle East is a war zone. The people of Iraq had been at war with each other for a thousand years. Saddam just wouldn't let them fight.

Americans had something to fight for in WWII. You had that wonderful nation that liberals managed to put together, even fighting conservatives and their slavery to keep it together.

You can't even say, "If only Republicans bothered to study the situation, they might have known better." Even then, Republicans think it was conservatives who built the nation and liberals who owned slaves. If they can't even get that right, it's no wonder they messed up Iraq.

Don't you ever tire of making yourself look so stupid?
basically the same old shit over and over....Republicans...Republicans....Republicans....
And for Republicans it's "Obama, Obama, Obama". The difference is, I tell the truth. Republicans lie.

How many times have you told USMB Republicans to stop with the Obama, Obama, Obama stuff? Twice? Once? Never? My guess is never.

Forum List

Back