Why Did Ted Cruz Feel Compelled To Renounce His Canadian Citizenship If He's A Natural Born Citizen?

given she put the pamphlet together, an expert eye witness

When did she say that? Making up shit again

Making shit up is what you do. I'm quoting news sources:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Remember, you can't actually back up any of your bullshit story. All you can do is imagine a story made up by you and backed by nothing, while ignoring eye witnesses who explicitly contradict you.

Um....why should I give a shit?
News sources can't be trusted thanks to Brian Williams and Dan Rather. What fact checking source did Miriam Goderich use that compelled her to put in that pamphlet Obama was born in Kenya?

Most likely the fact that she had approximately 8475 more important matters and lunch was fast approaching, coupled with the profound insight that the whole fucking world doesn't revolve around the details of a university's PR pamphlet since that is not its function.

For normal people that is.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

I know you aren't the strongest reader. Where in that statement does it say she put the pamphlet together? I'll give you a hint, it doesn't...

:lol: he knew he was born in canada. He lived there for 4 years with his Cuban father and race traitor mother. He should have known he had canuck citizenship. I thought he was supposed to be smart! You have been brainwashed by a canadian. How pathetic.
^ that

Expert eye witness testimony explicitly contradicting you.

The British government specifically contradicts you and you don't believe them. You are a h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t

Which you laughably call 'begging the question'. Yeah, I don't think 'begging the question' means what you think it means.

It means exactly what I think it means. You are saying her word is the end of it. Sorry, or in your native tongue, baa, baa, no, it doesn't. It's fine for you to use her vague statement and it's fine to twist it to mean what you want it to mean. But that isn't proof. Not even close. Someone being hounded by the press not wanting to be called a liar? She has clear motive to lie. Yet she went out of her way to be vague and non-specific. You are clearly begging the question when you just say Miriam said... end of discussion

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Remember, you can't actually back up any of your bullshit story. All you can do is imagine a story made up by you and backed by nothing, while ignoring eye witnesses who explicitly contradict you.

News sources can't be trusted thanks to Brian Williams and Dan Rather. What fact checking source did Miriam Goderich use that compelled her to put in that pamphlet Obama was born in Kenya?

Most likely the fact that she had approximately 8475 more important matters and lunch was fast approaching, coupled with the profound insight that the whole fucking world doesn't revolve around the details of a university's PR pamphlet since that is not its function.

Her entire firm had 90 authors, there were 12 facts in the bio and she was a professional fact checker. Furthermore, your view it's irrelevant is severely ignorant, particularly for someone who claims to have been in the media. It would actually be pretty embarrassing for her firm to falsely sell an authors background. Once again you show what a lie you being in the media is. Skylar is just ignorant, unfortunately you show your claims to your background to be lies.

As a management consultant, I know how seriously these firms take fact checking. Wow, you don't? Clearly your media experience has been exaggerated. And by exaggerated I mean fabricated...

:lol: he knew he was born in canada. He lived there for 4 years with his Cuban father and race traitor mother. He should have known he had canuck citizenship. I thought he was supposed to be smart! You have been brainwashed by a canadian. How pathetic.
^ that

Wow, you are good with calling interracial couples "race traitors?" I never support monkey man McGarrett even when he's right. Though usually he isn't. What an ass you are. No morality at all

Her entire firm had 90 authors, there were 12 facts in the bio and she was a professional fact checker. Furthermore, your view it's irrelevant is severely ignorant, particularly for someone who claims to have been in the media. It would actually be pretty embarrassing for her firm to falsely sell an authors background. Once again you show what a lie you being in the media is. Skylar is just ignorant, unfortunately you show your claims to your background to be lies.

As a management consultant, I know how seriously these firms take fact checking. Wow, you don't? Clearly your media experience has been exaggerated. And by exaggerated I mean fabricated...

90 authors--- to write a PR pamphlet? "It takes a village" to write a promo blurb?

rofl.gif

Tell me Eisenstein...

What are Harvard's requirements for the POTLR (Law Review) as far as place of birth?

Exactly. So why would it matter.

:cuckoo:

90 authors--- to write a PR pamphlet? "It takes a village" to write a promo blurb?

rofl.gif

Tell me Eisenstein...

What are Harvard's requirements for the POTLR (Law Review) as far as place of birth?

Exactly. So why would it matter.

:cuckoo:
I know right? :p I never looked at any "pamphlets" before pursuing higher ed. Pamphlets are just blurbs w/ pics :yawn:

Then why should they with Obama? He was actually born here in this country.
Phony birth cert. by computer forensics, phony SS #, NO school records to see if he was an AA foreign student, and getting financial aid as such, Indonesian records stating he was Indonesian.... just little things like that!

See....lies like that just show who you are.

President Obama's birth certificate has been confirmed by the State of Hawaii- and there are no 'computer forensics' experts who have said otherwise.

Barack Obama's SS# is not phony.

Barack Obama has not released the very same school records that every other President has not released.

But Birthers- they keep on a Birtherin.

Yep. They learned it from the original birther, Obama. Patient zero of the birther movement. One whack jobs creates a lot more whack jobs, it’s the way it works. Obama should have thought of that before spawning such an idiotic movement

LOL....just trying to go down that rabbit hole of your lies again.

You keep saying you are not a Birther- yet you keep acting like a birther- lies, speculation and innuendo.

There is no speculation, you haven't seen Obama's bio?

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Seriously? I mean Syriously? You didn't hadn't seen it?
It comes as no surprise that you'd believe this idiocy.

Forum List

Back