Why did so many Germans support Hitler?

He divided the german people and got them to attack their own.

They were depressed and feeling like losers. He told they were gods not losers and they only reason they were in trouble was those phoney germans who didnt have pure german blood.

Its much the same shit the republican party is doing today with brown people.

You're definately vying for asshole of the year......now instead of bomb throwing like a little 2 year old...why not attempt to back up your lies with what you perceive as facts.

No I telling the truth.

The republicans hate gays , brown people who fight against discrimination, democrats and anyone else they dont agree with.

I see it here every day.

They were depressed and feeling like losers. He told they were gods not losers and they only reason they were in trouble was those phoney germans who didnt have pure german blood.

You're definately vying for asshole of the year......now instead of bomb throwing like a little 2 year old...why not attempt to back up your lies with what you perceive as facts.

No I telling the truth.

The republicans hate gays , brown people who fight against discrimination, democrats and anyone else they dont agree with.

I see it here every day.

You, rdean and epsilon delta sound just like Hitler....it's the republicans!!!!!! It's all their fault!!!!!!

No I telling the truth.

I see it here every day.

The democrats in power do not give a shit about anyone but themseleves. They givew a few groups of people a few handouts in an attempt to mask their true reasons behind those handouts. Its all about control You give someone enough stuff then you have the power to control them.

No I telling the truth.

I see it here every day.

The democrats in power do not give a shit about anyone but themseleves. They givew a few groups of people a few handouts in an attempt to mask their true reasons behind those handouts. Its all about control You give someone enough stuff then you have the power to control them.

See I was right you are full of nothing but hate and want this country divided.

No I telling the truth.

I see it here every day.

You, rdean and epsilon delta sound just like Hitler....it's the republicans!!!!!! It's all their fault!!!!!!

What the fuck is your problem? When, pray tell, did I ever mention Republicans? 0_o

Jesus christ... :cuckoo:

He also used lies and propaganda just like your avatar which is a lie and propaganda

I thought it was humorous because it looks so fake. Did it fool you, oh dimmest of bulbs?

Why are you trying to divide us?

Right you lying sack of shit.

You dont care whats true you just hate Obama and half of America

Yes, Obama is a lying scumbag Marxist Mulatto who is doing so much damage that we might have to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del and reboot the whole system.

As recently as this morning I thought we could turn it around in 30-35 years but Obama and the Dem Congress are like Ebola on steroids; they just won't stop.

He also used lies and propaganda just like your avatar which is a lie and propaganda

I thought it was humorous because it looks so fake. Did it fool you, oh dimmest of bulbs?

TM is the worst poster here. She can't just talk about Hitler and what brought him to power in an honest way. She just attacks posters like the good student of Saul Alinsky that she is.

Thanks for fuckin' up and shitting all over what could have been a nice discussion thread.

I thought this might be a good topic of discussion

He offered them Hope and a Change from the past.

He had a real infectious "Yes we can!" attitude.

He used Greek temples as a prop for his speeches.

He railed at the evils of capitalism

He took over his nations car companies...and banks

"He offered them Hope and a Change from the past. "

but
isn't that what people like palin offer to conservatives?

essentially...palin and glenn beck are saying

"our only HOPE is CHANGE from the (democratic/liberal/moderate/republican) past!"

"He had a real infectious "Yes we can!" attitude."

ridiculous comparison.
first, I have no evidence that is true of hitler. did he have real infectious "Yes we can!" attitude?

I would need evidence.

second...if having a real infectious "Yes we can!" attitude makes you bad then I offer up sarah palin as being bad because SHE has a REAL infectious YES WE CAN attitude.

"He used Greek temples as a prop for his speeches."

omygod!
you are deranged!

"He railed at the evils of capitalism"

obama does NOT rail against capitalism.
In fact he is merely a rational person who understands that UNFETTERED CAPITALISM can cause major disasters

"He took over his nations car companies...and banks"

if it hadn't been for unfettered capitalism and greed perhaps it never would have come to that.

however
let's give some other points regarding the reasons hitler was able to pull the wool over the eyes of millions of conservatives...I mean "dittoheads"...er...I mean "tea baggers"...oops...I mean..."german citizens"

hitler promoted STRONG PATRIOTISM

and he promoted STRONG TRADITIONAL FAMILY VALUES;
father head of household, stay at home mom, lots of aryan children

he strongly opposed "IMMORALITY" like sex outside of marriage, divorce, homosexuality

he urged and promoted strong CHRISTIAN religious beliefs

he gave his tea baggers people to blame; liberals, feminists, atheists, intellectuals, communists, blacks, jews, minorities
all of whom were the ENEMY of America (I mean Germany)

all of who were presented as degenerates, stupid, inferior, undeserving....

sounds like glenn beck
and rush limbaugh
and ann coulter
and bill oreilly

TM is the worst poster here. She can't just talk about Hitler and what brought him to power in an honest way. She just attacks posters like the good student of Saul Alinsky that she is.

Thanks for fuckin' up and shitting all over what could have been a nice discussion thread.

Oh booo hooo booo hooo , you dont get to control what people say.

I know it chaffs your ass because you love to shut down the words of others being a die hard con and all.

Hitler did just what I said he did, he had the german people pitted against each other and told his followers that they were better than the "fake" germans.

That is what you fuckers do all day long.

You spew hate on brown people , gay people, liberal people and poor people.

Lets just remember the PALIN bullshit about REAL Americans and the like.

Its what the republicans do.

Fear.. In my opinion is the number one reason.
He made them fear the opposition through propaganda and lies. Sound familiar?

And I think it is funny you started this topic, I just picked my new sig yesterday. lol

Forum List

Back