Why did SNL cut this skit critical of Obama???

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Obama Address Cold Open - May 6, 2012
Good evening, my fellow Americans.It was exactly one year ago last Tuesday, May 1, 2011,that US Navy Seal Team 6, acting on my orders, put an end to the career of Osama bin Laden. I hope you had a safe and joyous first anniversary of his killing, and that you were able to spend it with those you love. This is a special time of year, when we gather together with family and friends, to commemorate the shooting of this terrorist, and the gutsy decision that made it possible. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to be at home this year, as I had to fly to Afghanistan, to remind President Karzai that,exactly one year ago, we killed Osama bin Laden, and that the decision to do so was a gutsy one. And was mine. To Michelle,Sasha, and Malia, I’m sorry I couldn’t be with you this time.You know there’s no place I’d rather be on Killing Osama bin Laden Day than with you...

This is funny as hell. :rofl:

Instead, they did a skit (also quite funny) making fun of FOX News.

I would guess that they either consulted with or heard from the Obama campaign and nixed the idea because Obama wouldn't like it. I thought everyone was fair game, but they handle Obama with kid gloves.

Forum List

Back