Why did Saddam allow 576,000 children to starve?

Were those children looking for "Free Stuff"????

Hey kid...if you are starving....get a freak'n JOB

Iraq was a conservative utopia
NOT an answer to the question... why didn't Saddam if Blix SAID no WMDs simply certify WMDs destroyed and then lift the sanctions?
YOU can't answer the question so you write something stupid and totally irrelevant!
Come on! You are smarter I assume then that!
Answer the question... If Blix said no WMDs why didn't Saddam agree and sanctions lifted?

The world does not owe 576,000 children a Happy Meal

You hungry kid? Get a freak'n JOB. Sweep floors, pick up trash, scrub toilets

Just like conservatives want American kids to do if they get a free lunch
AGAIN points just float WAY WAY OVER YOUR idiotic stupid head!
The point was simple!
If Blix said NO WMDs then why didn't Saddam agree and certify thus lifting the sanctions?
Is that too complicated for you?
This crap about Bush Lied regarding WMDs is full of crap because idiots like you can't keep your mind on the topic!
I'll put it another way!
If Blix couldn't find WMDs, then why didn't Saddam certify? It would have saved HIS life you dumb f...k!

You idiots making such stupid comments CAN'T obviously REFUTE the fact that Blix said there were none so why didn't Saddam certify WMDs were destroyed thus saving his life! You idiots I've proven to you the justification for the Liberation of Iraq and YOU can't refute it!
Saddam insisted upon pain of death there were WMDs why else did he NOT sign and certify?

Because they were lefthanded?

Just a guess....
Obviously you are still fixated on playing with your diaper contents.

I'm not the one who came up with the idea, am I?

Yeah that's gonna follow you around like a bad smell.
It appears Pogo's fetish is best explained by this:
Coprophagia, better known as the oral intake of one's own feces, is often observed in elderly people afflicted with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Scatolia, better known as the smearing of one's own feces, and sometimes referred to by nursing staff members as the 'finger painting' of fecal matter, is another behavior that has been commonly noted in this particular patient population
Coprophagia And Scatolia In Demented Elderly Residents allnurses

Forum List

Back