Why Did Rosenstein Want A Special Counsel Based on Debunked Dossier But Only IG For FBI EVIDENCE?

I claimed no such thing, liar.
Post # 226 in this thread wasn't you? You going to claim you were hacked by the Russians?
Post it up, loser.

So let me get this straight.....

You are so lazy ... or so desperate to avoid the fact that you just lied your ass off and posted that BS in your post #226 (unless you just deleted it, much like Hillary shredding evidence to avoid getting busted) ... that you can not / will not go back a few pages to see / read your own post...that you actually want me to cut / paste YOUR own comments for you to read?!

Bwuhahahaha.....

Game, set, match......
It's your assertion to prove, loser.
I know what I said.

I guess this 'Investigation' is designed to go on forever. No 'Collusion', let's get him for 'Obstruction', no 'Obstruction', let's get him for something else. And on & on. It is an absurd Witch Hunt. Time to wrap it up.

Actually the Mueller Investigation is the most productive in recent history in terms of how quickly they’ve been working: 75+ charges, 5 guilty pleas and 4 cooperating witnesses, all in less than a year.

The job of the Special Prosecutor is:

1. to look into the firing of James Comey and whether it was to obstruct Justice;

2. to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election - to determine who was involved and their roles;

3. to look into Manafort’s business relationships before he joined the Trump campaign and his role including money laundering and tax fraud.

4. And any other matters that arise.
and that 4th is most important cause 1-3 is bullshit.

It's your assertion to prove, loser. I know what I said.

We all know what you said - it's in your post, #226 (again, unless you went back and deleted it).

Your unwillingness to go back and look at what you wrote makes it 'did not happen' as much as a little kid can disappear / become invisible by closing his/her own eyes and covering them up with their hands.

It's your assertion to prove, loser. I know what I said.

We all know what you said - it's in your post, #226 (again, unless you went back and deleted it).

Your unwillingness to go back and look at what you wrote makes it 'did not happen' as much as a little kid can disappear / become invisible by closing his/her own eyes and covering them up with their hands.

I know what I wrote, liar.
I posted Trump's own words. Not mine.

Your unwillingness to post it only shows that you know it doesn't say what you claim.

Your unwillingness to post it only shows that you know it doesn't say what you claim.
WHY should I go back to post #226, copy it, and paste it for lazy-@ss snowflakes like you who refuse to do so with a couple clicks of a button?

It's alright, lil' snowflake.....no one really cares to go back and read what you wrote any more than they 'long' to read what you will post in the future.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back