Why did Reid attack Romney's Mormonism?

Mormons believe God and Mary had 'carnal sex" with all that that implies. That's it. That is exactly why Christians believe Mormonism is blaspheme.

Which, of course, is blatantly false because Mormons believe and proclaim the virgin birth. I wish for once in your life you would read the Book of Mormon, Bible and other scriptures.

Do Mormons Deny That Mary Was a Virgin?

Mormons believe that the Bible is untrue as it relates to the virgin birth of Jesus. They believe that God the Father came down (in a physical body) and had sex with Mary to conceive Jesus. The problem here, of course, is that an act of physical intercourse then denies Mary’s virgin status at the time of Jesus’ birth. In addition to this, the idea that God the Father conceived Jesus in a physical (natural) way, defies the clear teaching of the Bible.

That sums it up perfectly. Stop being so ignorant. Do a little "reading".

:lmao:

That's worse than taking Rush Limbaugh's word for what Obama ate for breakfast. lol

:rofl:

My question is > How did Reid get so damn rich for just being a senator.. Ohyeah insider trading , like PElosi .. On which we would go to jail for the same thing. And they get to say what their pay raise is. I think their raise should go by vote . IF they dont do their jobs we can make them get huge paycut like not having a budged in almost 1300 days .. Look how many days these fuckers get on vacation.. Is unbelievable.. seems like they are out of session then they are on.. Oh and on the insider trading., I dont care if you REP OR DEM if your doing it you should get charged for it just like every other American would. Look at Martha Stewart .. They put her ass in Jail the same place all of them should go but Obama would Pardon them anyway except for the REP .. It is just something that Obama would do lol

Stop it, Avatar. Go read the Journal of Discourses and read what LDS presidents and apostles had to say about the matter. Shoot, you don't even get King Benjamin's sermon in Mosiah.

Don't be speaking in defense of Mormonism if you don't have a clue.

Forum List

Back