Why did Reid attack Romney's Mormonism?

swizzlee

RedWhiteAndBlue
Jan 8, 2011
on a mountain
Does he think the O will score points with this attack on a candidate's religion?

Was this attack approved by the O?

Why would he think it would work and with which group of voters?

Does he think, because he's also a Mormon, his words will carry more weight?

Is this just another "Mitt paid no taxes" attack?

How quickly will we hear the demands for an apology and will either Reid or the O do so?

Will this be just another 2-day news cycle that will rapidly disappear?

Just another wild stab in the dark to try distracting the voter from all the Obama bad news?

Reid won't run again. I doubt he cares how ugly he looks

Reid didn't attack Romney's religion. He attacked Romney's impact on the public perception of their (shared) faith. Why would the President apologize for what Reid said? Reid's words are his own.

Reid didn't attack Romney's religion. He attacked Romney's impact on the public perception of their (shared) faith. Why would the President apologize for what Reid said? Reid's words are his own.

In Neo-Loonville Obama simultaneously does nothing, campaigns 24/7 and directly controls every single situation that they view as an outrage.

Does he think the O will score points with this attack on a candidate's religion?

How quickly will we hear the demands for an apology and will either Reid or the O do so?

Just another wild stab in the dark to try distracting the voter from all the Obama bad news?

Reid is a Mormon!
Harry Reid Profile, Senate Majority Leader - Harry Reid Bio, Senate Majority Leader

You can parse it any way you wish.

The general perception is that religion used as a negative, no matter how it's brought into the picture, is off limits with the general voting public - no matter which side of the fence you're parked on

The general perception is that religion used as a negative, no matter how it's brought into the picture, is off limits with the general voting public - no matter which side of the fence you're parked on

Really? You should tell that all the people on your side who were pimping in 2008, and are still pimping, Rev. Wright.

Really? You should tell that all the people on your side who were pimping in 2008, and are still pimping, Rev. Wright.
You don't know which "side" I'm on

lolcoffee.gif

Raise your hand if you belong to a black separatist congregation

Reid is a Mormon!
Harry Reid Profile, Senate Majority Leader - Harry Reid Bio, Senate Majority Leader
What's your point?......

Did you miss this?

You don't think the "Romney/Ryan" avatar gives it away?

No, it doesn't, dude..........

My avatar only tells you who I plan to vote for.

It tells you nothing about my "party" or "side", assuming I belong to one.

No, it doesn't, dude..........

My avatar only tells you who I plan to vote for.

It tells you nothing about my "party" or "side", assuming I belong to one.

It does. You're one of those falsetto independents who is actually just a naked partisan.
You keep trying to prove.................

you're an idiot.

You're doing fine so far :)

You keep trying to prove.............

you're an idiot.

Just looking at your most recent posts, you refer to the "liberal media" and refer to the President as a con artist, chronic liar, and street thug. You're clearly a Repubican. They're nothing wrong with just admitting that.

You keep trying to prove.............

you're an idiot.

Just looking at your most recent posts, you refer to the "liberal media" and refer to the President as a con artist, chronic liar, and street thug. You're clearly a Repubican. They're nothing wrong with just admitting that.
Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah!

And in the next election when I vote for a Dem, I'll clearly be a Democrat, nakedly so, of course.

Failed Logic, didja?

Forum List

Back